Forum › Semelparous discussion

Tumblr_mypwn7a9jz1t29xkeo6_1280
joined Jul 29, 2016

Semelparous leyendo esto jajajajaj

Amén hermano JAJAJAJAJAJ

You people really into this super original story but only complain about the boob??? Okay!

Hope there will be more fanservice next!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

purin posted:

You people really into this super original story but only complain about the boob??? Okay!

Hope there will be more fanservice next!

The fan service is exactly the problem for a lot of people. It actively detracts from the story.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

I'm sensing death flags all around Rina... she's already proven to be a good addition to the cast for obvious reasons, so hopefully she survives the story.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Very sad for me :^)

Am afraid I have some bad news there won't be new chapter this month.

Ghostface-scream-decal__33749.1511159183
joined Feb 1, 2013

Those balloon breasts and hilariously clingy outfits make every scene comedic, it is basically impossible to take this one seriously. Nothing new here though, works like these that try to have their cake and absolutely devour it as well are not uncommon, carry on.

Yeah I completely agree. Like, I want to LIKE this series because it has action and yuri in it, two genres that rarely go together in a series, but does he really gotta draw it with huge boobs??? It's so ridiculous, I can't even take the serious scenes seriously. Really disappointed.

Good news there will be a new chapter this month.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And one of her new friend of last chapter already die. That was really predictable but whatever.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

While this twist was extremely obvious, the classmate thing will be a temporal drama. The yaya has it worse because she already lost the MCbowl forever.

joined Feb 24, 2019

Not a huge fan of the sudden jump into NSFW territory at the beginning and I definitely could have done without the cliffhanger at the end. Beginning and end of this chapter aside, I really liked the action here. Seeing different weapons from different bastioners was really cool and the small enemy was really interesting in how it actually posed a significant threat to the characters. I still don't love the series the same way I love the one-shot, but it's got enough going for it to keep me coming back.

DoubleEspresso_
joined Apr 14, 2019

"Hey we killed her childhood friend, then how about we kill one of her newly-made friend"

Its so predictable but the action is super good, I'll stay for the action

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I’ll never not laugh at those gravity defying balloon bewbs. Friend is dead huh, really piling on the trauma for the girl. It really is different to the one-shot ain’t it.

joined Jun 12, 2019

So it’s Maho that died huh well

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Sigh.

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

Makes you wonder if the dead girl was the small type enemy.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

That's gonna cause some heavy fucking trauma, she's already carrying the death of her childhood friend with her but now it turns out she killed one of her new friends too? Also this has already been mentioned but jesus the action is really good, it's totally worth it.

Youko's tits get bigger with every chapter, but damn the action and the intimate moments are good, that cuddling in looked so tender. Though poor Yorino, gonna get dealt another blow.

joined Jul 23, 2017

the trauma she has to endure....

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

Just started reading this, and I really like action + yuri! :D

Edit: after reading a little more gahahaha I have to agree with the comments on the anatomy (you know, balloon bewbs) + costume design :') but I guess it doesn't ruin it for me... We need more quality action yuri!!

I've also noticed that some of the dialogue is a little on the nose, just there to hand out info. However, it is the most efficient way of setting up such a complex world, and I can't think of a way to avoid it without dragging out the story too much. I do like some more subtext in my stories doeee

last edited at Jul 20, 2020 6:24PM

Machi_12696
joined Feb 2, 2020

The art is good and all but I'm always caught off guard by how big the boobs are in most characters.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Why make a manga that's all about boobs if you can't draw boobs in the first place?

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

While I do appreciate "Edgy" stories once in a while, I feel like this one is trying too hard and is actually crossing over into "EdgyEdgelordLookHowCoolIAmForLikingThis" territory.

Gamma juggled the balance better imo.

joined Aug 7, 2018

Boobs that look like they were bolted on are the best boobs. That's just science.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Ogino Juns art style is so fucking captivating, I feel it more and more each chapter fangirling intensifies

joined Jul 18, 2020

/u/ scanlations, don't take one month in translate the next chapter( if possible, post it tomorrow)

To reply you must either login or sign up.