Forum › Posts by DoubleEspresso_

DoubleEspresso_
joined Apr 14, 2019

I disagree with people seeing this in a negative way.

Alpha + Omega is basically what's heteronormative in that world.

Homosexual love is what goes against what "society" expects.

So, an Omega rejecting her destiny to mate an Alpha (basically, a man), because she loves a Beta is a message from Takemiya: if you want to go against society, you'll have to fight.

Whether she will succeed or not isn't important. What's important is fighting.

Takemiya leaves the rest to your imagination. If you want to imagine NTR, I'm sad for you.

No, this kind of ABO mostly resulting in NTR (I said mostly not always). Because the protag is fighting her inner hormones she cant control. Honestly, I wish the president is succesful to mark her but I think it will fail because she is an Alpha-defect. The protag maybe can resist now but she cant escape forever from an Alpha's pheromone. Once you in heat, every alpha can embrace you if you not marked, you cant resist.

Also, this type of story is different from heteronormavity. The protag is not fighting the society but fighting her own primal instinct. Once she is in heat she will lose her composure (just like the first time she met the president)

[Edit] But, I do respect the protag decision to stay on the president side (for now).

last edited at May 26, 2021 9:28PM

DoubleEspresso_
Image Comments 07 Mar 16:41
joined Apr 14, 2019
Eqcceuyuwaaxyoc-orig

^ wait NoeFure is also canon? I thought its just like OkaKoro or TakaMori

DoubleEspresso_
joined Apr 14, 2019

Damn Kurogane. Because of that pic Noko eavesdroping Ui and Ai, bring back my traumatic Kuyou and Manami-thing again. Please not mother-daughter-threesome again.

Oh right, still waiting some action from Takako and Manami.

last edited at Feb 13, 2021 6:00AM

DoubleEspresso_
Image Comments 24 Jul 00:25
joined Apr 14, 2019
Ebr2dzlvaae7e8v-orig

Massachusetts makes Jean Bart wet again just like 78 years ago

DoubleEspresso_
Semelparous discussion 20 Jul 12:52
joined Apr 14, 2019

"Hey we killed her childhood friend, then how about we kill one of her newly-made friend"

Its so predictable but the action is super good, I'll stay for the action

DoubleEspresso_
joined Apr 14, 2019

After a decade i really wish a miracle happen to this old gem

last edited at Jul 17, 2020 6:47AM

DoubleEspresso_
Yuri Yuri 2 discussion 29 Apr 14:44
joined Apr 14, 2019

Reminds me of a movie I watched a while back that depicted someone talking to their wife/girlfriend on their cell at various points throughout the movie. At the end, we see that the phone was broken the whole time. It was creepy but also sad.

What movie?

DoubleEspresso_
joined Apr 14, 2019

save your life sailors, Nene x Amane ship officially sunk

Nene x Kou = Touko x Yuu 2.0