Forum › Posts by purin

Tumblr_mypwn7a9jz1t29xkeo6_1280
joined Jul 29, 2016

This got me into this pairing and reading the original series (the story really surprised me!)
But I'm confused by the blonde kinda racist comments??? Lol that aside I love this dj!!!!!!

purin
Semelparous discussion 23 May 00:51
joined Jul 29, 2016

Semelparous leyendo esto jajajajaj

Amén hermano JAJAJAJAJAJ

You people really into this super original story but only complain about the boob??? Okay!

Hope there will be more fanservice next!

joined Jul 29, 2016

Wait i thought her big dark secret was the lesbian bit but NO?!?!?! Wtf did she dooooo

joined Jul 29, 2016

Tooooo cute! I have always wondered if I could get across with my bad English when I could go traveling to somewhere where I don't know the languaje, so this is kinda like the best case scenario fantasy!! I agree the combination of the sense of freedom from being in a foreign land alone and the need to communicate effectively with little words make the straightforwardness more strong

joined Jul 29, 2016

THE MORONS ARE FIGHTINGGGGGGGGG

joined Jul 29, 2016

So where's the alternate ending where the girl goes out alone just to get with others

That version didn’t make it to “most viewed manga” on this site like this one... actually, to be more truthful, I’m sure an editor threw out that version because reality doesn’t sell as much copies as sweetness.

I dunno, I am like her in that I can enjoy things alone, but I get it that having just moved with your SO, just married, it would be like a waste to go out without her in that moment! There will be more days ahead to do that, but these "first" days won't repeat! I like that the story is sort of a celebration of that moment where everything feels new

joined Jul 29, 2016

The boobs going up every time she came killed me

joined Jul 29, 2016

Pls let the blonde hook up w the mc. Worst case scenario she comes with some stupid internalized homophobia, aoi is married and mc just wonders about her high school situationship her whole life...........

Isn't it great how adult women are depicted as mentally adolescents on Yuri so many times?

joined Jul 29, 2016

Anyone else saw the toilet paper and said "oh no"

joined Jul 29, 2016

As someone who got into idols via Yuri doujin, THERE NEEDS to be more idol themed Yuri!!!! I can't believe this.

purin
Boku To discussion 07 Apr 18:08
joined Jul 29, 2016

Kinda weird that they look so little, but love to see a male version of virgins empire!

joined Jul 29, 2016

Dying for the suspense on the ending for these two.... Also the artwork is so beautifuuuuuulllllll!!!!!!

purin
joined Jul 29, 2016

I get this manga is trying to be that easy cute slice of life story but glasses girl has less personality than a bot, every now and then she says something nice but most of the time seems really inconsiderate?? In a passive way. She must be mad good at eating pussy otherwise this story makes no sense. Maybe mc hates herself and thinks this the best relationship she can get I dunno

She like legit went out in the middle of the night to dig up a flower to plant by their home to surprise her girlfriend and doesn't even take credit for it. That is like, beyond sweet and romantic lmao.

She's just got a flat affect and some slight communication issues, which could be for a variety of things. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if the author was intentionally writing her to autistic or something. But besides the why, she's certainly not intentionally inconsiderate or a jerk. Hell, she seems to quietly do stuff for her girlfriend that really brightens her day or say incredibly sweet things all the time.

That could be the case! In later chapters she seems to do more things for her than going to her house to fall asleep and forgetting dates lol now that I searched the term "kuudere" understand this is a common trope. Cool if this means ppl on the spectrum can find themselves represented on characters like these. Story wise, I feel like there's a disconnection as to how this relationship happened, I guess the author just chose the route of "love just happens!" And the development to happen reaaally slowly...

purin
joined Jul 29, 2016

I get this manga is trying to be that easy cute slice of life story but glasses girl has less personality than a bot, every now and then she says something nice but most of the time seems really inconsiderate?? In a passive way. She must be mad good at eating pussy otherwise this story makes no sense. Maybe mc hates herself and thinks this the best relationship she can get I dunno

purin
Image Comments 19 Mar 17:01
joined Jul 29, 2016
Woah

She touched her phone then went into her again after that wtffffff so nasty. No manners. Unless she's ambidextrous