Forum › Suito-to! discussion

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Reading this while eating some good fucking food is bliss.

joined Oct 27, 2018

What is up with these manga and introducing a third wheel nobody cares about? Every chapter with her feels like a waste.

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

.... I was about to comment on how nice it is for the translators to show the real dishes on the last pages of each chapter.... then that hotdogs chapter credits page popped up.... I fukn died

aaaa

Here's what the food they got in chapter 6 looks like.

Oh wow, that looks like the type of hot dog you would find here in Brazil, that looks amazing.

joined Aug 19, 2019

What is up with these manga and introducing a third wheel nobody cares about? Every chapter with her feels like a waste.

Because the more the merrier, food always taste better when eating with friends.

joined May 20, 2013

The initial third wheel may be a more realistic romantic interest for Yuzu at this rate... Or it could just turn into Yuri crush and nothing more.

Edit: Then I went back a few pages and read some spoilers. This still wasn't a very great Christmas chapter. What if she went to that mixer?

last edited at Jul 13, 2020 4:46PM

joined Jun 12, 2019

So is this like a love triangle but not really a love triangle

The MC doesn’t realize she’s in a yuri yet

Guardian of the Lilies
Img_0004
joined Mar 15, 2016

Low key, the mouse like oven mitt in chapter 7 is cute

last edited at Jul 14, 2020 12:33AM

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

I don't know about everyone else but this is easily becoming one of my favorite manga, as long we get the yuri soon.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"Not when I have you with me." Come tell us again how you don't reciprocate Yuzu's feelings... :P

Cutest chomp ever. ^_^

And looks like Sakura noticed what's going on between them as well. Hard not to with such a beautiful scene. ^_^

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Man, this makes me want to have siopao.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Man, this makes me want to have siopao.

Me too. No Chinese restaurants near my place though.

joined Feb 24, 2019

"I just suck the juice out while eating." You don't say...

Anyway, Sakura appears to be down about this development, but her friend Jun seems primed and ready to help her get through this.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The initial third wheel may be a more realistic romantic interest for Yuzu at this rate...

If you mean Sakura, she's kind of crushing on Momo. She doesn't care for Yuzu.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Hate to say it but I think this needs love triangle now

joined May 1, 2015

I read ahead on a spanish site, and there is no love triangle.
The story does get better in some ways.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

I don't get the impression Sakura romantically likes anyone. Well maybe Yuzu slightly after this chapter.

Anything that starts with 'I've read the ahead with the spanish translation' really should have spoiler tags on it.

last edited at Jul 19, 2020 3:24PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I don't get the impression Sakura romantically likes anyone. Well maybe Yuzu slightly after this chapter.

Not romantically... but if you join a fan club for one of your schoolmates, because you think she's SO beautiful and kind and perfect, there's no doubt that you are, in some ambiguous way that doesn't need to be romantic, crushing on her.

joined Aug 19, 2019

I read ahead on a spanish site, and there is no love triangle.
The story does get better in some ways.

Thank god.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh they’re soooo cute

joined Aug 21, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/suito_to_ch08#11
Top left panel, unironically an extremely accurate facial expression.

last edited at Jul 20, 2020 12:38AM

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/suito_to_ch08#11
Top left panel, unironically an extremely accurate facial expression.

Yeah, I don't really like how this series is handling romance so far but the food aspects are on point.
Hopefully the rest does get better because as of now it is kinda annoying for me.

Amu%20unamused
joined Jun 22, 2019

In the Christmas chapter what did Momo mean by "I guess they didn't forget"?

last edited at Jul 20, 2020 5:06AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

In the Christmas chapter what did Momo mean by "I guess they didn't forget"?

It being Christmas Eve.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Not romantically... but if you join a fan club for one of your schoolmates, because you think she's SO beautiful and kind and perfect, there's no doubt that you are, in some ambiguous way that doesn't need to be romantic, crushing on her.

Lol, like duh. That's a given.

To reply you must either login or sign up.