Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

I have never read a more awkward chapter in my life.

joined Aug 11, 2014

Y'know, sometimes I forget, but in chapters like this, the Mochi just leaps off the page. Like, they turned that Mochi all the way up. Chapter 10 was so Mochi, I was half-expecting Ookuma's video call with her parents to reveal that they've actually been sisters this whole time.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

What flower is this? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/handsome_girl_and_sheltered_girl_ch10#15

I think its crown of thorns maybe?

Makes sense. A flower with two pink petals.

joined Apr 6, 2013

Slightly disappointed Ookuma didnt turn out to be a really feminine man.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Finally, I feel so relieved for Kanda!! She can finally express her feelings without that overhanging guilt. I hope that we get some pure interactions before the manga is over, I don't know what else they'll be able to put in now that the initial problem is resolved

Ookuma's extremely protective parents and her inherent weirdness as a person are still pretty fertile ground for both drama and comedy.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

"Sorry, I need to get a closer look."
Ookuma's clearly the more thirsty one here, jeez.

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

This is so stupid.... I love it
Ookuma looking at that vagina all shoujo manga style was my favorite part

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Awwww Ookuma is an endangered species and an absolute treasure! Such a cutie <3

Also, damn that x-rated handholding panel was lewd AF! Kanda getting her hands all up in Ookuma's like that, so thirsty!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But yeah: date + kiss + nakey times + handholding all in the one night?? 0 to 100 indeed!

PrismaticOwl
Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

These two adorable, useless girls are perfect for one another.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

My heart is being overloaded with happiness for these two

joined Dec 5, 2019

"that's the plan..." daaaaamn Ookuma showing her game
sudden wolf ears was awesome

joined Aug 16, 2019

fuck i was laughing so hard at this chapter HAHAHAHA

439fd417db3b8250e628d9360cc82281
joined Jun 2, 2019

Too sweet... need insulin...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This should be a 4th chapter. Because plot and new character interactions were nonexistent in more than half chapters, I just skimmed over them for art appreciation, which is shame.

Oh, and this girl, I forgot her name, feminine one in pair, is dumb for the sake of joke. It is kinda sad too.

Yeah, back up by the fact that Ooguma SAID THE SAME DAMN THING that she said the first time Kanda ask "what if i was a girl ?"She doesn't care at all. Now that most chapter in-between a bit useless. Dumb shit also include Kanda who goes to the extent to wear a corset/bandages for her breasts when she is apparently flat. What ? Did the corset was that effective ? I don't think that is how it work. Also who thel hell need to have a closure look ? I think she had sex-ed classes by now she is an uni student so she should know the differences between male and females genital parts. Unless it was just a ruse to get in the mood. I mean, shit is still good but i feel like it got strech a bit too long.

56f3860d-5792-4d1d-a6e2-6a880f89d9e0
joined May 2, 2020

Freaking FINALLY!!! I can’t wait to see them get married!

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

sorry but Kanda's body is just like a trap

you must be a guy that has never seen a flat chested girl before. get out more

Oh oh Friedman calm down!

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Ookuma is killing it

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

What a sweet ending for the handsome girl and sheltered girl. Now we just need some shower se- I mean closure and cuddling.

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

“Look at my fucking crotch.”

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/handsome_girl_and_sheltered_girl_ch10#15

The lower panel made me clap my hands. Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/handsome_girl_and_sheltered_girl_ch10#22

Now, I just lost it.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/handsome_girl_and_sheltered_girl_ch10#28

Don't think, FEEL.

Had me dead XD

SO glad the manga isn’t ending any time soon.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Can we just talk for a second about how it took her CLOSELY inspecting Kanda's crotch? I mean, I know she's sheltered and dense but did she really not recognize the difference between male and female genitalia?

This is why I was expecting a bulge when Ookuma stripped.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

For those arguing that all the middle chapters were wasted, well, if you didn’t like it, that’s true for you, but for me the real comedy is in the pacing of the overall structure—Kanda-kun agonizing every step of the way in slow motion, then the confession/revelation scene in hypersex warp drive.

To have “skipped the middle chapters” would flatten the whole effect—“Ookuma thinks Kanda is a guy—Kanda confesses right away—it’s all good.”

Of course we were all on tenterhooks waiting for Ookuma to find out—reader impatience with the hanging-fire chapters adds the sauce for when the meal is served.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

Ascending. I am ascending.

To reply you must either login or sign up.