ForumHandsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

joined Dec 28, 2019

Well wasn't that just extremely wholesome. I'm dying of blood loss

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 12:33AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Women really don't learn a lot about their genitalia because it's pretty hard to see. And some women like me weren't even taught that masturbating was a thing. I had to learn it from my internet friends. So I didn't have any practical experience with mine for a while, and it's kind of hard to see it without a mirror and posing really weird. I was a sheltered moral Mormon, so I wasn't going to look at real pictures of a vagina.

As for penis, well yeah that should have been obvious from looking at anatomy pictures in health class.

Anyway that sure escalated quickly. It is really sad how women are expected to keep their libido in check, but men aren't. It's just as bad for women sometimes.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Can we just talk for a second about how it took her CLOSELY inspecting Kanda's crotch? I mean, I know she's sheltered and dense but did she really not recognize the difference between male and female genitalia?

It's perfectly fine and everything, really happy with how things are turning out, but I found that rather funny

Okay— I thought it was hilarious for the gynecologist stare with the flower bouquet... very imaginative to portray her viewpoint/opinion of a crotch watch in a tasteful manner. Yes, she’s sheltered, and I think she just didn’t have time, nor money to buy a mirror, to stare at her underside like a shady-tree car mechanic estimating costs for repairs. That’s my loooong “second” opinion.

And here’s another one: I never thought rice tits would be a turn on. Mochi is getting very good at stabbing tropes and cliches to death as there were numerous times this could have been cliff-hangered/milked for another chapter by an editor/publisher. Mochi deserves my respect and reward to end up on my favorite artists list.

joined Jun 19, 2020

Ahhhhhhhhh HERE IT IS THEY REALLY DOING IT!

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ok that was some wholesome shit, wonder if we’ll get a proper nsfw scene? I hope we do but I don’t mind if we don’t.

Tdream_stratb[1]
joined Jul 10, 2018

Glad they didn't drag that out too long, now can we get lots of their cute couple dynamic please? I like their dynamic now than their dynamic before!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Yuriiia
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kids, don't use urges as a justification for attacking someone~! Still ask for consent~

Neneavysmall
joined May 20, 2013

look at this fucking cutie

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is so cutely drawn, Jesus!

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Thank you very much for the translations. This chapter is funny and exciting. I truly enjoyed it.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 1:58AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Finally, I feel so relieved for Kanda!! She can finally express her feelings without that overhanging guilt. I hope that we get some pure interactions before the manga is over, I don't know what else they'll be able to put in now that the initial problem is resolved

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

This should be a 4th chapter. Because plot and new character interactions were nonexistent in more than half chapters, I just skimmed over them for art appreciation, which is shame.

Oh, and this girl, I forgot her name, feminine one in pair, is dumb for the sake of joke. It is kinda sad too.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 2:11AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Can we just talk for a second about how it took her CLOSELY inspecting Kanda's crotch? I mean, I know she's sheltered and dense but did she really not recognize the difference between male and female genitalia?

I think it's more that she was averting her eyes instinctively.

It's perfectly fine and everything, really happy with how things are turning out, but I found that rather funny

I'm honestly pretty surprised. I thought with it being Christmas eve, the parents would definitely show up to surprise her in person, creating a new awkward situation for comedy hijinks, but nope, parents aren't there, sexings imminent.

joined Feb 18, 2018

I dont hate how its end,,,

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Tsuki-chan posted:

Kids, don't use urges as a justification for attacking someone~! Still ask for consent~

"attacking" in that case is a big word. If any of them had said "no", the other one would have backed off immediately. The "urges" and "attacking" were just some subtle way to ask for consent.

The wolf ears were nice too.

Ookuma surprised me. She was actually the more proactive and the less prejudiced of the two.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 4:15PM

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY IT TOOK LONG TO GET HERE BUT I BELIEVED IN OOKUMA

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

What flower is this? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/handsome_girl_and_sheltered_girl_ch10#15

I think its crown of thorns maybe?

joined Dec 18, 2018

Finally, I feel so relieved for Kanda!! She can finally express her feelings without that overhanging guilt. I hope that we get some pure interactions before the manga is over, I don't know what else they'll be able to put in now that the initial problem is resolved

Meeting the overprotective parents could be funny.

20200903_162037
joined May 8, 2017

and baby I could give you model with these double a-cup tits, eeow

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I'm sorry but like I have the smallest boobs ever and you can still TELL that they are boobs and not man nips OK I'm not buying that she couldn't tell IM NOT BUYING IT!

"Let me get right close to your crotch, because I haven't seen many girl parts before" YOU ARE A GIRL IM SURE YOU CAN TELL WHEN YOU SEE ANOTHER ONE NAKED IN FRONT OF YOU

I just can't with this girl

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I​ didn't​ expect​ their​ relationship​ will​ escalate this​ quick​ in​ one​ chapter, but​ I​ like​ it

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Is it implied that they had sex?

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

regardless of ookuma being an airhead i think she had asked to examine kanda closely on purpose

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

I love this idiot couple

To reply you must either login or sign up.