Forum › Dear NOMAN discussion

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I mean, characters are saying "this was just the prologue, now it's the real beginning". Not saying that necessarily means anything, but technically this still needs to resolve both Bazu's story and that of the sister, and possible set up "alright, this is how life will continue from her on out" chapters, so I'd say another 10 or so chapters minimum for a thorough exploration of those themes.

But as has been shown time and time again of course you can never truly predict these things. Haru and Midori was a shocking example recently; at least have expected half a dozen more chapters there too ^^;

So I can also imagine all of this wrapped up in a single chapter. Since Bazu's story and the sister are clearly connected you could make one confrontation that somehow solves everything and be done with it.

last edited at May 6, 2020 11:24AM

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Bazu pls be ok. Don’t get super guilty and pls just be a happy crow gf. Pls. I don’t want to see you hurting.

SmallFriendlyScorpion
Smallfriendlyscorpioncompressed
joined Apr 25, 2020

That kitty was really cute :'(

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

She died playing hide-and-seek, right? I feel like that's why Mashiro can't see her: she's hiding.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

She died playing hide-and-seek, right? I feel like that's why Mashiro can't see her: she's hiding.

It was supposed to be Mashiro's turn to hide when she died so I think it would be more reasonable to say that her lingering attachment was to look for Mashiro. I just don't get why she's delaying her search for her little sister (if she really isn't taking her turn to hide).

joined Apr 12, 2015

dear god the grandma and chibi-chan..... reminded me of one of my dogs who passed away just before last year ended... :(

joined Feb 24, 2019

Looks like Mashiro found her. Happy ending time, right?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Time to Talk The Monster To Death! o3o

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

either serious sistercon or out right murderous sociopath. which one could it be?? ohoho i wonder :>

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Oooooooo shits bout to go down! Bazu, stop sulking and go do your job!

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

so she can smile

joined Dec 28, 2019

This gives me Anohana vibes

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Eh, I just think the older sister feels bad about having left her younger sister behind and probably just let the consume her. Might not be as strange as people think.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

oh shit

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Boss: Don't do that thing.
MC: K
Does the thing regardless

For fuck's saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. Times like this I want MC to face serious repercussions/consequences for pulling dumb shit like this, but either Plot happens or some dumb plot device triggers. MC will basically be fine and safe because some benevolent 3rd party will take the brunt of the intended danger. Grrr

joined Jul 26, 2016

Boss: Don't do that thing.
MC: K
Does the thing regardless

For fuck's saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. Times like this I want MC to face serious repercussions/consequences for pulling dumb shit like this, but either Plot happens or some dumb plot device triggers. MC will basically be fine and safe because some benevolent 3rd party will take the brunt of the intended danger. Grrr

Mashiro's, what, 14? with directly relevant emotional baggage. Sensible behavior is pretty much the very last thing on the list of things to expect out of that recipe.

And unless Bosslady is criminally incompetent she told her all this stuff very much with this very outcome in mind; baiting out neechan would be the obvious goal.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Goddamn teenagers!

This one bothered me a lot more than usual because she went RIGHT into doing the stupid. And all she thought about was letting her mom know that she'll be home late. Jiminy Crickets!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh, dats a big snek...

thar b big sneaky snek...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Is that actually the sister even? Isn't it just the snek having gotten free and using her imitation as bait? Or did the sister just coincidentally turn into a snek monster?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is that actually the sister even? Isn't it just the snek having gotten free and using her imitation as bait? Or did the sister just coincidentally turn into a snek monster?

Considering that Bazu became a human-type Noman because of her conflicted feelings concerning humans, it only makes sense that the sister, who was killed by a snek god, would end up with snek properties herself.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Good point I guess. Had forgotten that part.

Although her obsession seems to mainly be hide&seek and her sister ;)

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

she's a sneeeek, she's so slithery and sneky cause she's a sneeeek

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

so, I'm assuming just because Mashiro thought about her "sister" becoming an Bazu-Type Noman, the author will present us a story where the sister-snake has to die in the end? Most likely because of some kind of self imposed compensation for her actions?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

For some reason this story hits me particularly hard in the feels. I feel so rotten about her sister being what she is now.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

so, I'm assuming just because Mashiro thought about her "sister" becoming an Bazu-Type Noman, the author will present us a story where the sister-snake has to die in the end? Most likely because of some kind of self imposed compensation for her actions?

Ya I’d say she’s gonna have to die for sure. Maybe because she’s not even herself anymore or something? After all the spirits she’s eaten? Or she’s just evil now? Even though she hasn’t yet tried to harm mashiro.

To reply you must either login or sign up.