Forum › If We Were to Put a Name to This Stagnant Relationship discussion

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

Sometimes you're just a girl with a personality disorder manipulating another girl with a personality disorder into doing fucked up things to you. It be like that

joined Jan 22, 2015

useless lesbians huh

No, they are useless fucking lesbians. Because they actually got to the fucking part, but are still useless.

joined Dec 18, 2018

So essentially... one character blackmails and rapes her friend, whom secretly planned for the whole thing to happen?

So even though there's no actual rape, one of the characters is a potential and unapologetic rapist. Why would anyone want to be with someone like that is completely beyond me.

shrug Some people are just that messed up.

joined Mar 29, 2019

Oh fukin great cliffhanger

last edited at Jun 30, 2020 7:43AM

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

bahala kayo diyan HAHAHAHA

I guess they are dense as well. I mean the guy was out of their relationship even if he was the excuse. lololol

hi potang ina!!!!!

Uh my parents never taught me Tagalog but I've learned a bit from my mom's yelling, so do correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it supposed to be "putang"?

Also their relationship is fucked up, hope they tell each other one day that they love each other instead of continuing this mess

You are correct, but that person was trying to be "fit in" with the dregs of the Filipino internet, hence the "cooler" way to say it. To me, it's just embarrassing.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

this isn't very keanu wholesome 100 :(

joined Feb 23, 2016

useless lesbians huh

Yeah they are

Fd512d6b-e866-423f-8f2c-3e2fe6a9269a
joined Jun 2, 2017

Negative and negative equal to positive?

Fd512d6b-e866-423f-8f2c-3e2fe6a9269a
joined Jun 2, 2017

XD

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Wtf did I just read? Lol

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Why talk when we can just be full of messed up D R A M A

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

If we were to put a name to this stagnant relationship it would be fucked up, for damn sure

Revsicon
joined Jan 6, 2017

Stagnant is accurate all right. Rather than creating an interesting twist on the usual "but what if they were BOTH fucked up!?" thing the mix of tropes just makes this feels even more stale. Like Kodama Naoko brand edgy gal pals is just not the spice to revive this dish.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Wholesome

joined Jun 12, 2015

They had us in the first half, not gonna lie.

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

ugh...

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Miura Kozumi's at it again. I love this.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

bahala kayo diyan HAHAHAHA

I guess they are dense as well. I mean the guy was out of their relationship even if he was the excuse. lololol

hi potang ina!!!!!

Uh my parents never taught me Tagalog but I've learned a bit from my mom's yelling, so do correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it supposed to be "putang"?

Also their relationship is fucked up, hope they tell each other one day that they love each other instead of continuing this mess

You are correct, but that person was trying to be "fit in" with the dregs of the Filipino internet, hence the "cooler" way to say it. To me, it's just embarrassing.

It's interesting how we get a glimpse of someone's language by just the dirty words used by native speakers. Like, I got hooked on listening to un-dubbed anime cuz of 'bakero' and I got interested. Buuuut, I get that sometimes, it's cringe when random "potang ina" appears in comments section without some sort of context other than perhaps tryna be cool.

Or maybe the context was "what the fuck's going on" after reading messed up useless lesbians, hence the "bahala kayo diyan" "potang ina".

Either way, it should have been spelled as "putang ina" (literally pertaining to your mother being a whore; just a cuss word).

2015-01-21%2018.42.01
joined May 17, 2014

Really interesting dynamic. Even though there relationship isn't healthy I can relate to their impulses. This what happens when two people care about control and influence more than the effects of their actions. Can't say they aren't well suited for each other.

Might I suggest a TOXIC tag?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

"Everything was FAKE and STAGED by the SHADOW PATRIOTS!

YOU SEE, TURNS OUT, EYORE--"

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Im pretty Homucifer was behind this story

joined Jun 12, 2019

Well they gotta communicate and sort it out

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Burn the entire thing with fucking napalm.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Well shit, I’d say they’re both bitches in their own way. Ah love.

joined Jun 7, 2019

okay let me understand
Are you able to have sex with your friend without any problem, but is it difficult for you to confess?

To reply you must either login or sign up.