Forum › Posts by Ruequi

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Thank you very much for the translations. This chapter is funny and exciting. I truly enjoyed it.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 1:58AM

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

The manga has raws already I think. Perhaps the scanlators are just busy at the moment for the translations.

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

I guess saying "I love you" and kissing are already cliches. Thus the author just kept the story romantic and simple. Such art is unbelievably amazing.

Ruequi
Image Comments 01 Jul 05:40
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016
Dtqiildvwaavw72-orig

We need more charoix

Ruequi
Image Comments 01 Jul 05:38
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016
56640349_p0

I love this ship. Ahhh.

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Wtf did I just read? Lol

Ruequi
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

It feels weird for me to have sex with a stranger but for a sweet work of fiction it's cute.

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

This is totally Nanoha and Fate. Lel. Made my day. Haa.

Ruequi
Mira discussion 19 Sep 06:30
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Her art isn't bad. In fact it's really good. However, i am not really good at handling R18 stuff so...but that's my personal opinion. I still read though since curiousity kills me.

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Okay, so they are not straight if ever they get together or something. But still..these labels both give positive and negative vibes. Hoo boy.

Anyway, I guess No-rae gives hints that she checks out Seol-a every now and then, making her not demi at some point. Either that or I messed up my understanding of demi. Well, demi-sexual at least. Ii am just not so sure about being demi-romantic. AS for Seol-a, I have forgotten if she checked out No-rae once or twice but I do remember Seol-a saying that No-rae is cute. I think Seol-a is more of the person who falls for the personality not by the looks considering how she developed her feelings for No-rae. However, do correct me if I overlooked at some points. Lel.

I missed those Sundays where I have to stay up late to wait for spoilers in Korean since those updates makes my whole week ahead whether the story is turning angsty or happy or what. The feels man... I missed those feels...

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

I am so lost with whats going on with this manga? Are both of those girls bi? I mean that blonde/crimson hair girl (crush of black hair girl) seriously giving me a bi vibe.

Are you commenting on the right thread? Blonde who? Do you mean No-rae? Isn't she a brunette? Okay. I am so confused. Haha. But the girls in this story are unaware of their sexuality or what. I think they are two straight girls that just happen to develop feelings for each other in a very gradual way. That kind of story. It's all about the feelings regardless of orientation or other lgbt term thingies. Oh gawd. Sorry, i don't mean any offend anyone about that, i just don't prefer using those terms.

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 8:11AM

Ruequi
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

^ Wow. That interpretation is too sad though and yet so heart breaking at the same time.

Anywho, the way this manga is progressing is good but I am guessing this is going to go on for 3 more volumes of Yuu trying to figure out a LOT of stuff. I don't have the patience. Hahaha. But that's just me. It would be so much waste if they don't end up together. However, that's me being biased because I don't like bittersweet endings. Haha.

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Oh i love those two. Woth the ship. Canon and they are cute. Level Creampuff. XD

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

I am not really an expert to this story as I do with the others but...I guess, Sumin ending up with nobody is much more...uhm..fair? I dunno. It just feels like that they are all victims of love and well...best to end their relationships at that. But that's my opinion. And I'm pretty biased on my opinion because of personal reasons and all.

Good luck to both Team Blonde and Team Pink though.

Ruequi
Kase-san discussion 29 Aug 08:26
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

I feel like...okay. This is getting boring. I am not excited at all or wanting to know anymore the deal about Inoue but the story is taking too long to find the conclusion whether Inoue is an ex, a potential rival to Yamada or something else. This is getting tiring for me. Lol. (My opinions, my problems.)

Anyway, I'll go with the assumption that Inoue will confess here after the race whether she loses or not or whatever. Just conclude already. Lel.

last edited at Aug 29, 2016 6:36PM

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

This is why I am so afraid to watch the show because I don't want to cry inside a sinking ship if ever... I am not brave enough.

Ruequi
Kase-san discussion 26 Aug 20:36
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Stomach issues? :( okay... I hope this won't be Fluttering Feelings all over again..

Ruequi
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

I missed this pairing. :( i am still hoping adrenaveris will continue "no, thank you!"

Ruequi
Kase-san discussion 24 Aug 23:03
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

You and Yamada have weird and possibly sadistic "friends"....

You did raise an interesting point: Kase talks to Inoue about Yamada but not to Yamada about her senpai / friend....
We may chalk it up to Kase being Kase, though. And Kase rather talking to her friend about what goes on in her life, but not to Yamada about someone who's not around - and she doesn't seem to talk about her racing and teammates much with Yamada either... So this may just be an aspect of her life Kase doesn't think of or thinks relevant / interesting to mention when being with Yamada.

That's the fun of it. They're just being blunt about things like how society would normally perceive things since society has these so-called 'standards'. But that's not the main issue. LOL

Well, I see your point. However, I just think both of them have their own faults. Like, basically, in a relationship you talk about how you two would introduce each other to people. Or if you wanna know something ask directly. Those sort of stuff. Rather than assuming these and that. Open communication is a must. But this is a story so...let's just wait and see, aye? :D

Ruequi
Kase-san discussion 24 Aug 20:17
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Okay, so based on the last part, I think, Inoue is just Kase's best friend slash rival, sort of. Well, that's what I wanted to believe because I so pity Yamada right now. Like, you saw your almost-too-perfect-in-your-eyes girlfriend being sweetie-pie-y with another girl that is almost-too-perfect-in-your-eyes too then...it really sucks! Specially if that girl knows more about your own GF than you do and they look so much perfect with each other. Also, if I were Yamada, I would think: how come we're dating and she doesn't even talk about that girl to me if she's even her best friend or close friend or whatever because she talks to my best friend (Mikawacchi) and I think that's normal for two people dating.

But that's just my opinion as someone who experiences the same as Yamada. Lol. I mean, I understand how Yamada thinks specially when you have a friend like Mikawacchi, it's almost impossible to see the good in me since she always reminds me how "cool" my GF's ex is or was which is really frustrating as it is.

Anyway... Since I love drama and all, and I wanna punish (just for laughs) Kase-san for being so cool and for introducing Yamada as her "friend"... I hope in the continuation, Yamada leaves and let the two sporty ladies be and while she cries herself out in some corner, a former male friend from middle school (who happens to visit Yamada's current school by a random invite of a colleague who goes at the same school) gets lost in the crowd and happen to ran into Yamada. Then the male friend calls Yamada out "Yui." And Yamada couldn't remember who he was and then dude introduces himself as her former plant appointee back in middle school and Yamada will be all surprised at how much the lanky middle school guy grew up into a handsome fine young man in three years. And then the guy explains that he is a sports enthusiast now but his love for gardening activities never dies as he still does his duty as plant appointee after practice. Then guy notices Yamada's tears, he wanna console the girl but he doesn't want to be rude into asking what happened so instead he offers a drink to Yamada that she really likes (surprisingly) and then they had a catching up talk. As the school festival comes to an end, Kase comes to find her girl talking to a really cool guy. Thinking that the guy would do something bad to her Yamada, she approached the two. Yamada then happily introduces the guy uhm...let's say..."Yuu-kun" to Kase and blah, then the guy is like "Thanks for looking after Yui" and Kase is like, 'Whoa! First name basis???' and bam. Now Kase, how would you feel now? LOL

Me and my screwed up imagination. Lel. Sorry folks!

Drama and senpais aside, does anyone know if the song from chapter 3 ("you in the dusk" by tomo) is a real song? I tried searching for it, but I think that even if it was real, a search in English wouldn't get me very far, and google translate is hardly reliable.

Hm. I already tried googling about it before and couldn't find it so, I cam to a conclusion that it isn't really an existing song. Well, better ask the scanlators or translators. Haha. My reply is completely bs. Gomen. Gomen. Haha.

Ruequi
Image Comments 21 Aug 09:54
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016
Tumblr_o3jpiq82tf1tmx4a8o1_1280

Still waiting for season two before i watch the whole show. Lol. I am such a play safe person. Tsk tsk

Ruequi
Image Comments 21 Aug 09:50
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016
Aadaadad_by_kathrynlayno-d8dok3b

Gotta love denimcatfish. Hehe

Ruequi
Image Comments 21 Aug 09:49
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016
Omnomnom

Fuwa fuwa time. Adult ver. Lmao

Ruequi
Image Comments 21 Aug 09:42
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016
Tumblr_oawwhydkji1si4rb6o1_1280

Pokemon Go story in my head (inspired by Tumblr): The semi-dorky sexy lesbian and her non-binary tsuntsun cutie girlfriend with their memelord naruto swag-dab awesome son.

Ruequi
Kase-san discussion 21 Aug 04:14
Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

The longer version of Chapter 9 is better than the magazine version. The way they talk about their bodies, their differences, Kase's assumptions, Yamada's expectations and other blah that are often overlooked at yuri romances and somehow discussed here or rather showed here. Kase-san is my favorite Japanese yuri manga because it shows more of the development between the two not only emotionally but also their psychological assessment about each other including their differences in detail which makes this more realistic than the others other than this being pure well, Yamada is still for now but this progress is nice. Drama and angst and dark pasts are always normal in a relationship. But that's just my personal opinion and taste. Trollolol.