Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I can't tell if Muzuguchi is playing fair or dirty here…

It sure would be nice if Himari flat-out told Yori "Nah, I don't love you that way" after the concert, and Mizuguchi was there at the rebound. =þ

Well Yori is in love with Himari so I don't think she'll be able to end up with Mizuguchi...

67796623_2919817304757747_5022259989704605696_n
joined Jun 2, 2019

what are they being so cute for geezzzzzzzz

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

Cheery girl, aloof girl, close friendzoned friend needed only to force some progress between main couple, lame love triangle, some adviser senpai. Generic story that can't have bad end. Reminded me "Rainy song" one-shot, which I liked more. Art, though, is still exciting.

last edited at May 21, 2020 1:48PM

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

It was a kiss or wat?

Screenshot_20220526-044757
joined Aug 7, 2019

LAJSKSKZKJS

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Generic story that can't have bad end. Reminded me "Rainy song" one-shot, which I liked more. Art, though, is still exciting.

Yeah, story checks for yuri-trope bingo each chater, but the art is stunning!

It was a kiss or wat?

Yep, peck on the cheek, the titular 'thank you' of the chapter. Judging by Hima's reaction, it seems that's almost as intimate as handholding ... (C'mon, girl, you KNOW she wants to bed you - why you so shocked?! - ....srly, what DID she expect when Yori told her to close her eyes?)

last edited at May 21, 2020 2:36PM

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

well this was pretty adorable.

both kino and yori did well here.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yes, okay, look: is there really any need to wait for the concert? Just start dating now!

That scene with the two sitting on a bench at the park... they should have kissed and accepted each other's feelings right then and there.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

That scene with the two sitting on a bench at the park... they should have kissed and accepted each other's feelings right then and there.

"Being with you makes me so happy that it puts me in a trance" + that look she gives Yori
I am starting to worry about the girl's intellectual capacatiy that she cannot fathom herself that this equals Yori's desired answer...
...where's BV? I need someone to insert the "just kiss already" meme XD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Fluffy date , fluffy kiss.

Hope it doesn't break into drama.

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Yes, okay, look: is there really any need to wait for the concert? Just start dating now!

But then she can't accept her feelings at the concert! Very few things on this earth are as satisfying as a live-concert-original-love-song-confession!

joined Jun 12, 2019

Kino is adorable but did yori just hug her or blew in her ear or did she kiss her cheek or what??

last edited at May 21, 2020 3:03PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

If this isn't love, I've never seen love in my life.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

...where's BV? I need someone to insert the "just kiss already" meme XD

Not quite the "just kiss already" meme I wanted to post, but...

Service upon request!

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

blushes

joined Dec 28, 2019

This made me feel all bubbly

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

If this series has a bad end coming, I will

A) Eat my hat

I’m pretty sure your hat is safe. Has there ever been a series this fluffy that ultimately reversed into a Bad End?

I can think of plenty of exponentially darker series that ended happily, but not the other way around.

Tbh if this had a bad end it would be pretty metal cause of how absurd it would seem, like all the fluttery heart beats and blushes just for the kohai to go “nah” at the end of the concert, the audacity alone would be praise worthy

joined Feb 23, 2016

I’m so excited too see the look of hima’s face when Yori Sing her song. I really hope she realizes that she’s in love then.. if not my lord

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Oh man, I really don't want to see this one end in heartbreak. It's not always like this when I read romance manga but I'm totally convinced of Yori's feelings, changes, etc. We definitely need a happy end -.and a conclusive one too, not some wishy-washy ambiguous one.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

The last page gave me a bad vibe for some reason.

Yori is so tall in this chapter. The height difference is even cuter.

I don't know which Yori is better: Cool Yori or Embarassed Yori.

I don't about how generic the story is, I really like it and I'm looking foward to read more every month. Maybe I'm using it as an escape for the lack of romance in my own life... These girls are all adorable and deserve happiness.

last edited at May 21, 2020 7:05PM

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

I’m pretty sure your hat is safe. Has there ever been a series this fluffy that ultimately reversed into a Bad End?

Do you really want an answer to this?

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Oho? Intereeesting... You seem to imply that there are, indeed, such series?

I dunno about dem, the OP, but as for me, I'm very curious and totes want an answer!

(Remember, you can use spoiler format if you think your reply will reveal plot points that it's not right to make known to everyone.)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oho? Intereeesting... You seem to imply that there are, indeed, such series?

I dunno about dem, the OP, but as for me, I'm very curious and totes want an answer!

(Remember, you can use spoiler format if you think your reply will reveal plot points that it's not right to make known to everyone.)

It was not a rhetorical question. I tried to think of one, but couldn’t, which may be a function of my inadequate memory rather than the rarity of such examples.

That said, the “this fluffy” bar is pretty freaking high here.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

kyuuuun intensifies

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

This chapter is sickeningly sweet. I'm smiling like a maniac and internally screeching in delight.

To reply you must either login or sign up.