Forum › Posts by SuffererFangirl

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

How is nanase so eager to go out and hold hands in public with a friend but she can't do it with her girlfriend
Truly a mystery of anthropology

I think Nanase feels safe showing affection to other people, as they are really nothing more than friends. Meanwhile, she feels self-conscious about her relationship and is afraid that people will find out about it.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

Yasuko is in love with Hitomi, and now there is a kiss between two girls. So Komichi x Erika won't be just bait, huh.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

Nene was so selfish that she lost the chemistry she had with the other two girls. I like the concept of seeing a love story through the eyes of a main character, I don't like the execution. The relationships needed more development. Nene hurt Amane through the whole story and did nothing to redeem herself and prove she was worth Amane's affection. Amane deserved better.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

What were you guys expecting of a story with this title, along with the tags " hardcore, bdsm, puking "?...

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

The last page gave me a bad vibe for some reason.

Yori is so tall in this chapter. The height difference is even cuter.

I don't know which Yori is better: Cool Yori or Embarassed Yori.

I don't about how generic the story is, I really like it and I'm looking foward to read more every month. Maybe I'm using it as an escape for the lack of romance in my own life... These girls are all adorable and deserve happiness.

last edited at May 21, 2020 7:05PM

SuffererFangirl
Club discussion 16 Mar 02:07
joined Sep 18, 2016

That Malena woman really needs to fix her communication skills, she has the attitude of a teenager.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

I love this. I wish there were more stories of yandere romance, I just find horror with the yandere playing an antagonistic role

SuffererFangirl
Citrus discussion 14 Mar 13:42
joined Sep 18, 2016

Zzzzz I'm fed up of stoic girls with dramatic backstory being the protagonist's lover in yuri. Harumin x Yuzu would have been a much better pairing.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

lol I love Yuri in this. She and Tomoko make a great duo.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

Momoka is the best girl. She seems to be horny for Shiho. And I suppose Shiho will threat Yori's position as the lead singer.

Not gonna lie, if i I were a student in this school I would have the biggest crush on Momoka-senpai

Same

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

I was finding this ending to be sweeter than the anime one until the last page. Holy shit, I knew Shio would become like Sato! And the cycle of abuse keeps going on. Great story, I enjoyed it a lot. I love the art style, it's very heartwarming.

SuffererFangirl
Image Comments 23 Sep 15:42
joined Sep 18, 2016
Art18

Sun Jing has always been a tomboy, the size of her hair has nothing do with it

SuffererFangirl
Rapunzel discussion 07 Aug 03:19
joined Sep 18, 2016

lol Rapunzel is a womanizer, I love it. The art is so beautiful, although it exaggerates the shoujo aspect. But, well, that's part of the charm and fun, I guess.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

I can't stop smiling, this is too pure. Yori and Kino are adorable. But now I'm kinda depressed because I'm not in a cute relationship.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

I don't understand what exactly the aunt did to traumatize Sato so much, making Sato hating her. At the beggining of the manga, my theory was that the aunt sexually abused her, and despite turning into a pedophile as consequence, Sato didn't want to do the same with Shio, because this isn't love. But now that my theory isn't true, I don't get it. Did the aunt taught Sato that hurtful things are love? That's the problem between them?

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

My favorite pairing from K-ON. I just love those ships where the characters are friends being really sweet, funny and supportive to each other. No drama, no abuse.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

The animu decided to start in

An inusual place

Yeah, it didn't happen in the manga. I wonder if the author told the anime staff how the ending will be, or if they decided to make an original ending.
And one more time, I prefer the manga over the anime. My second favorite thing about this manga is how cute and well done the art is, but the animation looks messed up and the colors are so weird?? But I enjoyed the soundtrack and the voice acting (specially Shouko's, her voice is so cute! P.S. RIP my OTP: Shouko x Satou). Well, I hope the anime at least makes people draw fanart for it.
I did start to really like Satou's autie. I felt sorry for the girl who is in love with Satou, they would make a cute pairing. My boy Asahi is starting to lose his cuteness.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

I felt sorry for the onii-san. And one more time Shio destroys my ship.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

Happy Sugar Life TVCM voiced by Kana Hanazawa voicing as Sato.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1pnGEmqlVw

This means Happy Sugar Life will have an anime, drama cd or something? Anyway, just by having this I'm happy. I love this manga, Sato and Kana.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

Satou has become my favorite yandere, she's so different from the others. She resolves things (most of them) with logic and in a pacific way; she seems to have good sense (she does wrong things but understands it, she isn't delusional) and is so unpredictable. How many times we thought that she was gonna kill somebody and she does something totally different (like the teacher or the girl who wanted to become like her)? But what makes me really like Satou is that despite that I find her much more creepier than the crazy psychotics yanderes, maybe is because she's so realistic.

SuffererFangirl
joined Sep 18, 2016

I hope the boy who is looking for Shio isn't a pedo, I really liked him.