These two are just so cute together.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

smacks lips Noice

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Teleports behind you
Nothing personel, future wife

Also it's kinda impressive that Tadokoro can sneak up on someone who've been known to catch baseballs without even looking. She's that small and unnoticeable.

last edited at Nov 16, 2019 6:23AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Dunno why, but I like Nikaidou acknowledging that she was being a little stalkery early on.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, she's more self-conscious in this version. In the webcomic, she just kinda charged on through the early chapters, but here she's just as nervous as Tadokoro about screwing up. I like this change, makes it feel less like she's in charge of their relationship.

last edited at Nov 16, 2019 9:56AM

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Tadokoro in this chapter is just like a shinobi. She disappear and show up out of nowhere and stolen Nikaidou's heart.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Hook, reel, sinkered

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hmm... I honestly feel that most of the time this version tries to expand on the original web comic, it doesn't feel quite right. The only exceptions are chapter 6, where the new parts truly feel natural, and the entirely new 10.5, which honestly deserves to be called chapter 11 instead, but I guess the author wants to keep the numbering consistent between the two versions.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

There's a what manga do you want animated poll with Tadokoro-san as an option. I'm just gonna link the comment in another thread. https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/544779 Tadokoro-san is #62 on that list. I think this manga would work great animated, so I'd love if it would have a chance.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What happen with the translation ? I checked the raws and it's up to 20.

KokoKagamihara
Download20210305131100
joined Mar 10, 2020

What happen with the translation ? I checked the raws and it's up to 20.

I asked Yuri Ichigo about it and this was the response:

It's a little complicated. On the one hand, I would want to continue working on it since I've been working on the web comic version for a while. On the other hand, when the serialization was announced, I assumed (wrongly) that it would essentially be a brand new version that re-imagined the scenes, instead of what we got which was essentially the original version with a few pages added, or panels redrawn, with the occasional bonus chapter thrown in there so that it's not totally just the original version with minor differences, like ch. 10.5. That said, there hasn't really been much of a motivation to work on it for that reason, and at the end of the day, it would probably make more sense if another group worked on it that actually wanted to.

That said they’re still more than happy to work on the webcomic version, and our willing to provide raws of the serialized version to any other groups that would like to translate it.

last edited at May 9, 2020 11:52PM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I can definitely understand not having the motivation to essentially do the same thing twice. Hopefully another group decides to pick it up at some point. With the original version still going though, I'm not too terribly worried even if noone does.

Img_20151224_170313
joined Feb 21, 2016

Still hoping for this! I loved comparing the two versions.

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

You poor, poor dum horny lesbian.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's always great to see that baseball moment again. :D

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Truck-kun foiled again!
What do we say to the Truck-kun of death? NOT TODAY! >=D

Truck-kun foiled again!

I had completely forgotten that truck-kun made an appearance in this manga. At least he used his powers for good this time.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

So nice seeing our gal's golden era again.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

is crushed under a veritable Wave of Wholesome Yuri

Yessssssssssssss

joined Jul 23, 2019

Truck-kun foiled again!

I had completely forgotten that truck-kun made an appearance in this manga.

Bad Truck-kun! Bad! You can't take Tadokoro to an isekai! Nikaidou needs her here!

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 1:21PM

joined Aug 19, 2013

She could also become a zombie, which would be no problem for Nikaidou!

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

You know, Tadokoro probably would have made it across the road just fine if Nikaidou hadn't called out to her and distracted her

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

lol those tentacles. Nikaidou is even more of a submissive here.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

continues tapping right arrow button on the computer's keyboard

joined Jun 23, 2017

Inko-sensei has the best taste in Christmas movies.

To reply you must either login or sign up.