Forum › Tadokoro-san discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

If someone still didn't believe that Nikaidou is a huge bottom, the additional pages to chapter 18 removed any doubt. :D

Inko-sensei has the best taste in Christmas movies.

True, it's not Christmas without Day Hard.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

True. The first and second movies are amongst the (in comparison with some other genre) few action movies I enjoyed watching.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I like the alternate views of scenes I love, getting a closer look at their first kiss is adorable!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

luinthoron posted:

If someone still didn't believe that Nikaidou is a huge bottom, the additional pages to chapter 18 removed any doubt. :D

The strongest ones are always the ones that love to be bullied by their special someone.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Lethal Weapon is the better 80s action Christmas movie.

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

Not really my cup of tea, but it's nice reading something like this every now and then.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A happy manga indeed. ^_^

Cdc4f8204600edbf52fb0f34f39b246a~2
joined Jun 27, 2018

Getting that little extra on Kirigaya was kinda neat, I know what its like for simple desires to turn twisted

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Nikaidou is definitely a bottom and it looks like Tadokoro can handle being a top quite nicely too.

last edited at Oct 9, 2020 7:31AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Nikaidou is definitely a bottom and it looks like Tadokoro can handle being a top quite nicely too.

I think Nikaidou will gladly take the lewd in any available formulation.

joined Jun 23, 2017

I don't get the Japanese fixation over ear cleaning. Tried it out when I was in Japan as part of a spa and it was uncomfortable as hell. Maybe the girl was just inexperienced but it kinda killed it for me.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Sticking your shaft inside your girlfriend's hole is extremely lewd.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Ear cleaning is a very specifically Japanese thing because the racially Japanese (Yamato) people's genome usually contains the recessive gene for dry, dusty earwax. If you've never heard of this before, it's because the gene is mostly only carried by far-east Asians and Native Americans (south-east Asians are about 50/50). And because the gene is recessive, anyone born to a parent with the usual wet and sticky earwax will also have that earwax type.

As a double-whammy, the same gene is responsible for underarm odor. It can be very difficult to find deodorant on sale in Japan because most Japanese people simply don't need it.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

This is so sweet!
My heart is melting, they are just so cute <3

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Ahha they made Kirigaya's bullying less severe in this version so she'd be less unlikable.

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

gangsters of the sea!

joined May 24, 2014

Ahha they made Kirigaya's bullying less severe in this version so she'd be less unlikable.

And a legitimate reason on why she became anti-bully

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

The cover of Volume 2 and the retailer extras are so cute

https://twitter.com/TATSUBONi/status/1314492670463541248

Dzmoo4lxuaa5tye
joined Jul 21, 2019

Oooh. This version has an extra page of scary mom.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Again, I'm blown away by how gorgeous Tadokoro's mom is. Can I get an "ara ara," ma'am?

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Still can't cook tho.

She clearly needs a wife to take care of her. ;)

joined Apr 25, 2020

I'm actually not a big fan of the way Chapter 31, page 01 makes it relatively obvious that Mom saw them in the act. The "surprise" a few chapters later (in the webcomic version) was a lot more fun when it was more ambiguous if she had seen anything.

But that said, all the content this series provides is gold.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I'm actually not a big fan of the way Chapter 31, page 01 makes it relatively obvious that Mom saw them in the act. The "surprise" a few chapters later (in the webcomic version) was a lot more fun when it was more ambiguous if she had seen anything.

Keep in mind that knowing about what happens in the webcomic version makes things like that a lot more clear. For example, the end of 30 should also make it clear that she caught them in the act, because they're being startled apart by her voice, not the opening of the door. It's also identical in both versions and yet you were still taken by the "surprise" in the original.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Started this recently, its really comfy. All of Tadokoro's bullies can fuck off tho!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lol the blindfold. Nikaidou's going down fast into the depts of BDSM

To reply you must either login or sign up.