Forum › A Succubus Yuri Story discussion

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Ohhhh look. NTR.... i will just pretend I didnt see that >_>

I really wish the author would just stick to one plot line. this new development is disappointing.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I really wish the author would just stick to one plot line. this new development is disappointing.

Succubus gotta eat tho... and cannibalism gives no life force... they'll starve without NTR

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I don’t know, I think that was, like, really hot. Getting egged on by a dominant bottom... hoo boy. Honestly I’m super down for this to get twisted and dramatic, and I normally hate NTR but something about this is deeply satisfying to me. There’s just a lot of raw desire in this work, I’m excited to see what happens.

joined Mar 8, 2019

It would have been nice to get a story about two succubi fumbling around with their feelings.

I could have done without the love triangle. Not trying to tell the author what to do but if they just wanted to show a human topping a succubus, they could have just made Fuwa curious about sex while Yukino be curious about what it’s like actually have sex while feeding. -that way if a threesome were to happen, it’s less contentious between the characters-

I’m curious to see how Konomi will react. She seems like she’s going with the flow so I don’t know how attached she is to Yukino. I wonder if Yukino will stay away now that her food source is threatening to strike if she keeps seeing Konomi.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Succubus gotta eat tho... and cannibalism gives no life force... they'll starve without NTR

Our girl was getting by just fine on ordinary levels pf physical contact between friends. There was no need for... this.

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

It's because you're my friend that I have to suck you. What a sentence!

K11
joined Apr 26, 2020

Well this is cute. Didnt expect this to turn NSFW but its also nice that it did given its a succubus story.

Curious how this will continue.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

It's because you're my friend that I have to suck you. What a sentence!

That’s what she said

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

Yeah, I was extremely disappointed by the author's note at the end. I understand wanting to try something new (human assaults succubus) and I understand not having a concrete ending for a story, but this is really starting to feel like the author stopped caring about writing a cohesive story at all.

I don't think the author had ever any plan for a cohesive story from the start.

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Can't leave my girl Nirasaka like this bruh, what the fuck

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

This could have been a fluffy succubus poly manga BUT NOOOO

If that is somehow still the ending we are headed for the author is gonna have to pull off some crazy gymnastics to make it believable.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What did you guys expect from the previous chapter?
"I understand, ill just bury my feelings"?

joined Dec 18, 2018

What did you guys expect from the previous chapter?
"I understand, ill just bury my feelings"?

Considering it was Yukiko who pursued Konomi, and seemed to be head over heels for her, I think most people expected her to turn Fuu down, or at least for it to take a bit more for her to break.

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

I'm starting to get a little worried...

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

I don't like where this going.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Cheating tag needed ?

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

I don't like where this going.

last edited at May 6, 2020 9:57AM

ypassionnate
joined Apr 29, 2018

let this be a lesson. love triangle ALWAYS ruins a manga.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined-
Thanks, Author-san...

joined Oct 21, 2013

Betting it's going to be a ménage à trois.
The succubi can love each other and get life force at the same time.

joined Sep 13, 2018

today i was having the worst day of my life and this got it worse.

I hope in the end the author finds a way for this to end well.

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

Yukiko and Fuu relationship will probably develop to friends with benefits (both literally and as fuck buddies) and then we can get back with Yukiko and Konomi cuddling.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I don't know about the translation of this or the writing. It's not making logical sense in my mind. Like I think it said sucking life force from her increases her life energy? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_succubus_yuri_story_ch19#6 I thought it was shortening it? So confused.

Yeah I don't think the author had a cohesive story planned out to begin with. I think they just wanted to do a succubus Yuri.

last edited at May 8, 2020 9:49PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I don't know about the translation of this or the writing. It's not making logical sense in my mind. Like I think it said sucking life force from her increases her life energy? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_succubus_yuri_story_ch19#6 I thought it was shortening it? So confused.

It's a bit hard to convey, but she's referring to the quantity of life energy.

So when is the next chapter going to be?

To reply you must either login or sign up.