Forum › Tsukarekitta Onna ga Shinuhodo Iyasareru Tame ni discussion

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Not gonna lie, the fact that the scars aren't from physical abuse (from parents or whoever) make me really relieved.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

So she lost her memory

joined Jun 12, 2015

Lost childhood friend...... As expected.

Unbenannt%20(copy)
joined Apr 21, 2018

I'm so happy that Nagi didn't got abused or raped because of the scar

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

So this is why the Joker never told how he got his scars

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Now is to know why Nagi has decide to date scums before going to Chi-chan. You could say she has amnesia like Chi-chan had but that wouldn't make sense since she has the pendent and it will 2 cases of very slectives amnesias but it's a manga so it can be expected.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh so that’s how she got the scars. I thought she was being physically abused

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This definitely explains why Nagi has such a joyous reaction to Chi-chan nicknaming her Nagi in the first couple chapters.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Going the amnesia route, I see (maybe). I was wondering how Chihiro would be able to forget all of this. I don't think the fact that it's been roughly 20 years would've been a great excuse (even a decent one) considering all of the things they are shown to have done together. I mean, amnesia is still... Anyway, I just want to see where this goes.

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

I almost thought Nagi was War Dog

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

Supposedly childhood scars don't grow and scale as you grow up, they'll remain about the same size. But I got this factoid from Detective Conan of all places, not the best source.

Just checked this, it apparently depends on the scars size, location, severity & how the body processes the collagen replacement. So I guess it does sometimes.

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

Oh so that’s how she got the scars. I thought she was being physically abused

Nah only mentally.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

I am ready for the next chapter!!!

joined Jan 22, 2015

That was... an unexpectedly wholesome backstory for Nagi's scar.
Maybe I've been reading too much dark yuri.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I'm more surprised that they actually followed the "this is the second floor" meme (which I've seen at least five times in the past few months alone) with an actual near-fatal accident.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Not gonna lie: I was a bit disappointed by this chapter. It all felt cliché to me. Like a long string of cliched tropes pasted together.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Babby Nagi is freakin ADORABLE.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

This definitely explains why Nagi has such a joyous reaction to Chi-chan nicknaming her Nagi in the first couple chapters.

Yeah, going back to chapter 2, the reaction of being called Nagi, you can tell the author had the whole story figured since the start.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

maybe nagi protected chi from someone or something a long time ago? i have the feeling that's not the first time they met and i think somehow chi has something to do with the scar.

I think it might be the other way around. [Fantasy scenario] Perhaps they met at a festival or something and someone tried to kidnap Nagi because of her rich parents, Chi protected her, but they were both injured in the process. Nagi's back and Chi knocked out, but Chi kept Nagi safe until her bodyguards took out the bad guys. In the process, Chi lost her necklace and it was brought to the hospital by the paramedics, who, naturally, sent it with the more "girly" one's things and not Chi's. When Nagi wanted to return the necklace she was told that it wouldn't be a good idea because Chi had lost her memory of what happened when she hit her head and it would confuse her. So, since that time, Nagi has been keeping track of Chi from a distance and trying to "pay it forward" by helping other artistic types like her ex, but finding that they mostly just took advantage of her, until she determined that Chi really needed her and made her move! [/End Fantasy Scenario]

Well... I have to say I find this a bit more interesting than the actual chapter...

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Damn that makes sense. I guess chi lost her memory when she was a kid and didn't remember nagi.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Young Nagisa is too cute for this world.

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Really cute although it does beg the question for why Nagi became so into her relationships with those other men.

joined Jan 3, 2020

I suspect Nagi just was forbidden to interact with her after the incident (I mean Chihiro is lucky that her parents didn't push the issue with the police or insurance or anything like that), and by the time she was able to escape her parents' leash, she was a teenager and not able to locate Chihiro easily. I bet she randomly came across something written by her (or maybe she intently searched for something written by her as a way to find her), and then was able to get more information by bribing publishers (this is where the stalking comes in).

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

human of ningen?

Really?

Screenshot_20200409-032304_2
joined Apr 9, 2020

Child Chihiro was so cool what happened to her face growing up??

To reply you must either login or sign up.