Forum › Haru and Midori discussion

1509799_439366076230129_8372175658272119650_n
joined Apr 8, 2013

what do you mean thw next chapter is the last??

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Oh, okay, sorry for speaking the truth, I'll make sure to not speak the truth from now on. You too have a nice day.

Don't mistake your opinion with the truth, thats not the same thing.

I know what I'm saying is the truth but thanks for your opinion.

sigh Whatever, if you want to believe it for your ego.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

that rude girl from her class, all the mistery about Haru's mom, and Haru's furure

Pretty sure the first two have been covered already, with Haru's future lying in this final decision.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And any remaining questions about Tsugumi should be covered by the letter.

Img_20190909_065133
joined Sep 25, 2019

Oh, okay, sorry for speaking the truth, I'll make sure to not speak the truth from now on. You too have a nice day.

are you trying to bait? i'm plenty frustrated that this is ending too but you're being completely over the top

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

are you trying to bait?

when you gotta ask if it's bait, you are being baited

joined Jun 23, 2017

Did it get axed? :(

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

are you trying to bait? i'm plenty frustrated that this is ending too but you're being completely over the top

No, I'm just speaking the truth

Oh no--a mighty edgelord has appeared, spreading terror among the peaceful denizens of the yuri village with the awesome power of its brainless opinions!

Whatever shall we do to prevent it from continuing to humiliate itself?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Did it get axed? :(

I've seen enough recent examples of actually axed manga to tell you this is not one of those. (Heck, the final omake for Seifuku no Vampiress Lord was literally "well shit, I got axed). There are certainly many series that we wish could go on longer (and on the other end of the scale, series that probably go on for too long), but it's only when an author has a pretty obvious vision that never gets to see the light of day that it can truly be called "axed".

joined Mar 18, 2018

It really sucks that its only one chapter left... I really enjoyed this manga so much. It's one of those rare ones you know~

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I've seen enough recent examples of actually axed manga to tell you this is not one of those. (Heck, the final omake for Seifuku no Vampiress Lord was literally "well shit, I got axed).

How's that a counter-example? If you just read Seifuku without knowing it and before the omake it's basically the same deal. A ramping up plot introducing new characters and new issues and then suddenly ending.

Now mangas have done this since the dawn of time and not all the time because they got the axe. But I don't see any argument that makes me specifically think that this got not axed.

joined May 1, 2015

Haru is bothered because she thinks Midori only sees her as Tsugumi's daughter and nothing more. I am sure Midori did think that at the beginning, but in the later chapters we see that is not the case.
I am sad that this story is going to end soon. I hope the author can salvage the ending and does a special chapter for the volume release. Maybe a time skip with an older Haru.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Wait, what? Done? It's barely begun! What the heck!

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

i feel bad for the author because she? worked hard on this but if she has another opportunity to draw manga in the future i'd love to read it again

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Well, I think we say with certainty it won't go yuri. Sad.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I hope the letter says something like "I wish Haru was my child with you" or something silly like that

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

the disappointment when i read "the next chapter will be the last" is immeasurable and my day is lowkey ruined

LesbianPirate
Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST?! WHAT????

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

No, I'm just speaking the truth

Oh no--a mighty edgelord has appeared, spreading terror among the peaceful denizens of the yuri village with the awesome power of its brainless opinions!

Whatever shall we do to prevent it from continuing to humiliate itself?

idk lol, go back to enjoying your shitty manga made by shitty authors

Please keep talking. You're very interesting, and your opinions are valued by all.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I hope the letter says something like "I wish Haru was my child with you" or something silly like that

"...So that's why I'm leaving everything to you, Midori. Please take good care of our daughter."

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

^ This!! Absolutely this!

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

NO no no no!!!11 You can't do this to us! Why is it the last chapter!?!?!
This series were so interesting ... I'm gonna cry
Haru don't go (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Aw man. With only a single chapter left I'm not very confident that this will get a satisfying ending. I really hope I'm wrong.

last edited at May 1, 2020 6:35PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

THE LAST WHAT THE FUCK!?! It could develop so much more!

joined Sep 6, 2018

What a shame... next chapter is final one. Well, there goes any future prospects for this manga—no OVA, no publication stateside, this one’s been snuffed out too soon (cue Elton John’s) “like a candle in the wind.”

I feel sorry for the Uploader who was taking pride and pleasure in sharing this work only to have this turn into a disappointment.

The mangaka should go freelance and publish her work on her own terms with the help of a publicist or literary agent.

I doubt Seven Seas will pick this one up due to the rushed ending.

Oh, and the editor for the magazine that this manga was published in should be demoted.

To reply you must either login or sign up.