Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This series is such a tearjerker

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

the illustrations of the salamander and the frog are so... deep. It gives me chills how well this is done.

18e
joined Aug 16, 2017

isn't this really a yuri manga? huh!? I want more sweet line T-T

joined Jan 25, 2017

Going to be very curious how the upcoming chapter goes now that we've seemingly addressed the manga's core conflict....

joined Oct 5, 2016

Honestly the way the parents treated this makes this seem more gay than it probably is. XD Mom's whole knowing "go get your girlfriend back" vibe killed me.
Now kisuuu!! >:[

Seriously, the parents' conversations in this series are like the subtext-iest thing in the whole story.

joined Jan 25, 2017

Anybody hear anything about why we didn't get a chapter last month? I don't think one ran in the magazine and Hagino hasn't tweeted in a bit....

joined Apr 21, 2020

Think Covid hit Japan, Hagino hasn't posted any updates for the manga but posted a video on YouTube :(

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

She also posted a pretty nice FFVIIR fanart on her twitter so she must be doing okay. Maybe the magazine itself got delayed?

joined Jan 25, 2017

No, the magazine itself definitely ran - I bought raws hoping to get a sneak peak of the new chapter, lol

She did an art stream tonight, tho, so she's definitely still fine and working on the manga. Maybe we'll finally pick back up this month?

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

As long as she's doing well and there are no issues with the manga. I can wait.

joined Jul 26, 2019

A small detail but which may have its importance in the future of the manga, she twited the launch date of the last of us 2 postponed, while this game has lesbian relationships in its history ....

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

She follows Nio Nakatani on twitter and she's drawn a whole bunch of doujins and fanart with girls kissing posted on this very website, I don't think her interests are exactly hidden, lol.

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

honestly how is this not yuri?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's back!!! I'm so happy T-T

I was so scared reading this, because we're only at the start of her recovering from that prolonged turmoil, so the last thing we needed know what's another cause of drama or anguish, but looks like everything will be daijoubu... Apparently because we don't know what her answer is, instead of a good bye? maybe, a place to return or... a promise to come back? I won't waste my time thinking about it, come on author, hit me with that part 2!! I'm ready!

Seeing her thinking about the President (... :P) during her most vulnerable moment was touching.. And well, about frogs too haha.

venom posted:

honestly how is this not yuri?

Well, is not lizard, that's for sure.

joined Dec 28, 2019

The cliffhanger at the end, smh. I love the feels this manga gives me though, even though it drags the suffering for a while, it doesn't fail to get me emotional

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I got a vibe from this chapter that the next one might be the last.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

It's so nice to see them playfully teasing each other now, it sure took a while to get there. As for the new club members, I wonder if they're actually going to be important or not since they didn't even get names.

Same, but that would be really sudden. Going by the words of Konatsu's aunt to her father about not taking away the place where she belongs again, I think it's more likely that this situation will end with him realizing that Konatsu is finally doing well and that he'd be doing her a disservice by going back to Tokyo together with her before she graduates. Konatsu clearly doesn't seem ready to leave yet either.

After all, there'd be no need to introduce the club members if it was just going to end now with Konatsu leaving. Logically, they're there because Koyuki is the one who will be leaving first since she graduates in a few months and Konatsu will be taking over the club in her third year.

Oh, and I've always felt like the final chapter is going to have both Konatsu and Koyuki's names in the title.

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 3:28AM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Same, but that would be really sudden. Going by the words of Konatsu's aunt to her father about not taking away the place where she belongs again, I think it's more likely that this situation will end with him realizing that Konatsu is finally doing well and that he'd be doing her a disservice by going back to Tokyo together with her before she graduates. Konatsu clearly doesn't seem ready to leave yet either.

After all, there'd be no need to introduce the club members if it was just going to end now with Konatsu leaving.

If the story is ending, they're being brought in as props indicating that life is going to go on after the story ends.

last edited at Apr 28, 2020 4:00AM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I don't think there's been nearly enough setup for it to end next chapter short of it getting axed.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Awesome art as usual.
I kinda miss Kaede.
The story is solid as far as I'm concerned.
Hoping the next chapter's not the end.

Commandershepard13
1071350_639308102760295_1399509523_o
joined Mar 24, 2014

At this rate the two are gonna kiss and the series is still gonna be tagged "subtext".

last edited at Jan 30, 2021 8:24PM

joined Jun 12, 2019

Wait what?? How is the next chapter the last???

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

it's not ending, well, at least I hope it's NOT suddenly ending.
it just gave somewhat that feeling of "about to end" to other users.
Honestly it would absolutely break my heart if after it took so long for them to get friendly again it were to end right after :( actually I need many many chapter of them together happily to make up for for how long they've been separated. (not that I didn't like those chapters, far from it, I just want to see them happy together now)

joined Feb 18, 2015

Where exactly is Koyuki going to college again? I mean... if she's going to Tokyo it might not be so bad if Konatsu and her dad moved back there... But then again, she's only got one year left of high school and she's got the Aquarium club to run and Kaede to keep from causing too much trouble and she'll still see her girlfriend when she comes home for breaks... Getting into a college close to the one that Koyuki is going to is probably more important than what happens next year.

joined Jan 25, 2017

I don't think we're ending next chapter, but I suspect we're pulling towards an off-ramp. Wouldn't be shocked if the next full volume is the last, which would give us 5 chapters left.

Important Point: I am speculating.

To reply you must either login or sign up.