Forum › Gemini discussion

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Ah, I love it when Naoko Kodama does dark or otherwise unconventional stuff. This is way up there with the best

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Twincest is justice!!!

Twincest is love!!!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Gotta give it to Rino - she puts some real effort into her trolling. :P

joined Jan 21, 2019

Wait! Did she actually unlock the phone by using her own fingerprint? I don't think that would actually work even If they were twins.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Twincest is justice!!!

Twincest is love!!!

Twincest is hope!!!

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Wait! Did she actually unlock the phone by using her own fingerprint? I don't think that would actually work even If they were twins.

It was the facial recognition lock, they mentioned it earlier in the story.

Also, this isn't gay, it's masturbation!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I didn't know there was a twins yuri anthology out there. Now I can't wait to read the rest.

Wait, is there? I thought this was just a yuri anthology. You just made my day.

joined Apr 6, 2019

Twincest is justice!!!

Twincest is love!!!

Twincest is hope!!!

Twincest is courage!!!

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Not enough corrupt characters smh. Who the hell is this author and what did she do to the real Kodama Naoko? It really is weird to fall in love with your twin after all. I mean, I wouldn't fu*k someone who looks exactly like me, but maybe that's just my low self-esteem hahaha. Btw how do you write the artist's name who illustrated the cover art?

https://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=27126

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Twincest is justice!!!

Twincest is love!!!

Twincest is hope!!!

Twincest is courage!!!

Lol what is this? The entrance lines of the Twincest Rangers? xP

9e864557cafa4b98f1b4c942690712ba29e5135d_00%20(1)
joined Apr 24, 2020

Can we get a R.I.P in the chat for the guy though got rejected twice.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

If you have an identical twin, why would you use a face lock in the first place? Bet she wanted her twin to see her phone.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Twincest is justice!!!

Twincest is love!!!

Twincest is hope!!!

Twincest is courage!!!

Twincest is life!!

Asukaoriii
joined Jul 24, 2015

Can we get a R.I.P in the chat for the guy though got rejected twice.

He rejected the other twin himself

But he didn't??

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Only in Japan would you find an official twincest anthology…

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

This was a great read! Thanks for the chapter.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I’m shook.. Dark Kodama has appeared

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

Let's all agree That CITRUS NEEDS THIS SCENE TO COME TRUE! - scratch the fact that their blood related, Mei X Yuzu sailed and they need more fluff like this and so much more AHHHH

AGGRESIVELY POUNDS TABLE

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

ah yes this is the kodama naoko I know and use for meme material

on a serious note, I can tell naoko is going through some sort of evolution. The schmex scenes had less boob to boob squish action than they usually do

on another note, the actual wincest twins in citrus will have schmex before mei and yuzu

last edited at Apr 24, 2020 5:34PM

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

I feel like I've already read this here before...

There was a story named Gemini by Kusano Kouichi. The premises are kind of similar, but the execution is quite different. I like this story a lot better.

And people commenting on that one were also saying it was narcissism or masturbation. I don't know about narcissism, but it can't be like masturbation because it's still someone else's hands touching you.

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

I'm bored, this is tangentially related and not well known so Imma just mention the Westermarck effect. It's the reason why people find incest gross incase anyone is wondering.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm bored, this is tangentially related and not well known so Imma just mention the Westermarck effect. It's the reason why people find incest gross incase anyone is wondering.

Not really, it's the psychological mechanism by which people come to identify other people they live with growing up as "kin" and thus undesirable mates (Momma Nature goes ways to discourage consanguinity in all species). Like all psychological mechanisms it can fail spectacularly, of course.

last edited at Apr 25, 2020 11:39AM

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

Huh, that actually makes a lot of sense. I think I've heard that it's also common for siblings who were separated at birth to be attracted to each other after reuniting, so that would go to support that theory.

joined Jul 26, 2016

^ The relevant "critical period" is pegged as birth to six years old so yeah.

'Course, there's also that mention of "people seem to have sexual preferences toward faces that resemble their parents' or their own" in the criticism section so if the avoidance mechanism fails, as is obviously the case here...

last edited at Apr 25, 2020 12:53PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

"Huh, that actually makes a lot of sense. I think I've heard that it's also common for siblings who were separated at birth to be attracted to each other after reuniting, so that would go to support that theory."

'Genetic sexual attraction' is the term for that. Siblings and other close relatives like parent-child.

The evolutionary theory is that it's good to mate with people similar to you for compatibility, but not too similar for recessive mutation reasons. So we like people similar to us, blocking out the people we grow up with since those are probably our relatives. Whether the similarity/familiarity are measured by appearance or smell, I dunno.

Of course, immune system diversity could favor getting some exotic genes.

To reply you must either login or sign up.