Forum › Boku To discussion

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Dang they didn't even say no homo.

joined May 4, 2013

This identity policing is beyond triggering.
Also haha look how feminine he is in earlier panels, but in the maid one I'll give him bone-crushing-jaws and arms made of marble stone with lipstick applied like a blind clown.

last edited at Apr 24, 2020 11:26PM

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Man, poor dude

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Deus posted:

Also haha look how feminine he is in earlier panels, but in the maid one I'll give him bone-crushing-jaws and arms made of marble stone with lipstick applied like a blind clown.

Sorry, but it takes more than an androgynous face to look like the other gender.

It may sadden some trans and some people who support them, but it's the reality of many of them.

In theory, if this is a transgirl, she could stay the same and even sport a beard and say "I'm a girl", there would be no reason to doubt her.

But it's quite difficult, or almost impossible, to ignore the gender stereotypes.

Also, the other guy didn't say that he was gross or ugly. He just said, honestly, that it was still obvious he's a boy.

Doesn't mean that he wouldn't like him as a boy at some point.

last edited at Apr 25, 2020 12:21PM

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

His poor little heart.. =(

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Why is it censored!? I feel like he should just go out with the senpai instead of the guy he actually likes.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

lucario14 posted:

Why is it censored!? I feel like he should just go out with the senpai instead of the guy he actually likes.

This is how Kishi decided to draw it, the whole manga is like this

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

Orgasm in Denial

Vamoaver
joined Apr 16, 2013

I only care about these two

Looking East
45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I don't get it. In both before and after panels he looks the same which is pretty androgynous overall.

One thing I can agree on with pretty much everyone else is that chapter 3 was painful to read. That poor kid. You can't help but feel for him.

last edited at May 6, 2020 6:21AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thiiiiiiiiiiisssssss!! is what I was short of hoping to happen, for the senpai to notice (and wow DID HE NOTICE LOL) how cute he is as maid, but I also wanted him to cheer him up more... like... you know, just the two of them in the clubroom~ hehehehe but this isn't a oneshot, we have plenty of time to see how things goes from now on, for now, all the prerequisite has been met.

So yeah, this is now my most "please, make it happen!!!" couple. Thanks for the chapter and the credits XPPP What happens in the festival, stays in the festival o.o)

Yaoi is so different, imagine Virgin's Empire if one girl unintentionally sees her instant crush changing and then rushed to the bathroom trying really hard not to masturbate o.O that would be something else!!

Tumblr_inline_mnt4g3zxm31qz4rgp
joined Jul 23, 2017

Cross-dressing tag for chapter 4?

Also rip poor kouhai, I had a feeling it was going to happen but it still hurt :(

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Senpai waking up to the fact that JCD peeing is some good shit.

Images%20(18)
joined Oct 18, 2017

huh? shining, shimmering, splendid?.... hahaha

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Listen... if I saw things right, in page 15 the spurt of semen hits the door with such power and strength it goes THUD! and the abused wood of the door goes CREAK! under the violent impact. There are even impact lines radiating from the point of the crash.

Shit, man. That's some ejaculation. I think only Superman can outclass that jizz blast.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Java Certified Developer?
Juris Canonici Doctor?
Joint Commission's Director?
Jeunes Constitutionnels Démocrates?
Juvenile Criminals and Delinquents?

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

His face on the last page is the face of a man who can no longer lie to himself.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Java Certified Developer?
Juris Canonici Doctor?
Joint Commission's Director?
Jeunes Constitutionnels Démocrates?
Juvenile Criminals and Delinquents?

Java certified developer has ro be my favourite

Cat.shitpost_20191227_1
joined Aug 15, 2019

"Yo, you made my dick tingle"

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Listen... if I saw things right, in page 15 the spurt of semen hits the door with such power and strength it goes THUD! and the abused wood of the door goes CREAK! under the violent impact. There are even impact lines radiating from the point of the crash.

Shit, man. That's some ejaculation. I think only Superman can outclass that jizz blast.

LOL! I didn't realize until you pointed it out. XDDDDDD

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ke_Zukulenzia posted:

LOL! I didn't realize until you pointed it out. XDDDDDD

I think the author went for just a kick in the door when sempai came.

But this theory is funnier.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Anyway, we never had any character from Virgin's Empire masturbating while thinking about their love interest, IIRC.

So unfair.

last edited at May 7, 2020 12:56PM

Screenshot_2018-03-31_05-38-16
joined Jun 19, 2017

I would love an entire multi-volume series just about movie senpai and crossdressing kouhai

joined May 7, 2020

simultaneously crying and horny in the club rn

joined May 4, 2013

Sorry, but it takes more than an androgynous face to look like the other gender [...]

Well, that one needs to have feminine features to be considered female (in the looks department) kinda goes without saying, doesn't it? But if you compare the earlier pages with the initial impression of him dressed as a maid you can see the author gave him a more square-looking jaw and broader shoulders, then in the following chapter that isn't the case anymore. It's bewildering to say the least.

last edited at May 7, 2020 10:01PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.