Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

joined Jun 25, 2017

Patiently here we wait, for more gay and incestuous chapters...

I'm not sure she will update this month. Shes trying her best. Hopefully by the end of the month. (crosses fingers till they break) lol

joined May 25, 2019

SHIT. I FRICKING LOVE MY LIFE. YURI INCEST AGE GAP FRICKING FUCKING GRRRRREAT!!!!

• implies DOOM: ETERNAL, the only thing they thire is you * ¿-¿

/ イ    (((ヽ
(  ノ      ̄Y\
| (\ (\...../)....|....)
ヽ ヽ` ( ゚∀゚ ) _ノ /
 \ | ⌒Y⌒ / /
  |ヽ  |  ノ /
  \トー仝ーイ
   | ミ土彡/

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I would like to write my dissertation on Taiyaki's inability to properly number chapters. Geez.

last edited at Apr 24, 2020 11:51PM

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Actually, I think it's reached the point where it starts getting amusing.. Who wants to bet on what the next number in the chapter 16.* saga will be?

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh them wonderful LEGS. wink, wonk, wink, wonk

lol

So she totally was thinking about her daughters legs!

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I would like to write my dissertation on Taiyaki's inability to properly number chapters. Geez.

Nobody's forcing you to follow the Mangadex numbering. You're pretty much the only site that doesn't need to do that.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Maybe I should clarify that the numbers Taiyaki gives to her chapters are not always the same as the numbers given to them on this site:

"Chapter 6.1: +α"
Chapter 6+α
"Chapter 8.1: +α"
Chapter 8+α
"Chapter 8.2: +β"
Chapter 8+β
"Chapter 10: +α"
Chapter 10+α
"Chapter 10: +β"
Chapter 10+β
"Chapters 13.1; 13.2"
Chapters 13-1; 13-2
"Chapter 13.1: +α"
Chapter 13-1+α
"Chapters 13.3; 13.4; 13.5"
Chapters 13-3; 13-4; 13-5
"Chapter 13.55"
Chapter 13-5 (second half)
"Chapter 13.56: Volume 7 Extras"
Volume 7 Extras
"Chapters 13.6; 13.6 (second half)"
Chapters 13-6; 13-6 (second half)
"Chapter 13.6: +a"
Chapter 13-6+α
"Chapters 16.1; 16.2; 16.3"
Chapters 16-1; 16-2; 16-3

Also while I'm at it - why is there only empty space above Chapter 15 instead of "Volume 9" inscription?

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

I'm still waiting for the chapter 1+0.5.69

Capture
joined Nov 28, 2016

Night & Frog

?

joined Jan 21, 2020

Night & Frog

?

So this also confuses me, Night and Fog (im assuming thats what it has to be since i found absolutely nothing under "night and frog") is a french war documentary and Viktor E Frankl wad an austrian psychiatrist but these 2 seem to have nothing to do witz each other.
But then, theres some japanese book called Words of Viktor Frankl, "Night and Fog", which is apparently about him (at least thats what a few google-translated japanese comments seemed to indicate) and, according to some amazon listing, made by him, which sounds dodgy considering its release is a while after his death.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Nacht und Nebel was more specifically a particularly infamous Hitler decree, which is where the documentaries take their name from. No idea what Frankl has to do with this other than having survived the concentration camps (unlike many of his family)...

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I really laughed at this bit:

A long one indeed, hehehe. There are, in this very thread, like two hundred angry comments complaining about how the Miyuki arc is taking too fecking long!!!!!!!
It's nice to see the author and the readers so much in sync. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

feels like taiyaki's gonna drop something on mother's day

joined Feb 14, 2019

Mother's Day breakfast in bed could go in a whole other direction.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I like the way you think.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

man of culture indeed

joined Jun 25, 2017

I wonder if they will remember their agreement to buy a new bed to share.

I've been wondering about the bed for a while. "buying a bed together" is such a cliche that it is also a euphemism. Obviously at the time it served to demonstrate how deeply Ayako was in denial. Not only being ok with their arrangement continuing on a long term basis, but actually making plans to do it in comfort.

When I first read it I assumed they would probably shop for the bed while Ayako was still in denial, but it would arrive after the revelation to confront them with what they were doing... 'if we accept this it means we are really going though with it' moment.

We haven't had another reference to it, and it is a bit late for it to be pre-realisation, so maybe it will turn out to have just been for that scene... although I suppose they could have done the shopping/ordering off-screen.

It could be pretty fun... Ayako gets home from work to find Asuka unusually exuberant... "Hey mom, guess what happened today"... throws open her bedroom door, throws herself on the bed and poses "***our*** bed arrived!" (big grin).

(mood reasoning: With confirmation Ayako feels the same way as she does (even if they aren't supposed to be acting on it), Asuka is going to be on cloud nine for a while... I wonder what Rui will make of it)

I suppose there could also be a call back much later, going bed shopping as a sign Ayako has completely accepted their relationship (along with some "I can't believe I was that oblivious" reminiscing).

If Taiyaki think we forgotten about the bed, she is sadly mistaken. I think of them buying the bed together a lot. I think it’ll be cute of them both debating what kind of bed they want and arguing in the shop of sleeping together and everyone is watching them. I can imagine them figuring their relationship out and still be able to sleep together without any funny business.
I hope this relationship won’t turn out like Dear My Teacher, where they both are waiting for Asuka to turn of age and time is lagging in the story and jumps to the end where they get together officially

I don't see them shopping for a bed together physically, it kinda Adds to the secrecy keeping thrilling aspect of their romance. (Even though I'm sure Asuka would love it and would scream in that store to the top of her lungs that Ayako and her WILL be sleeping together in their new bed) lol I don't see them shopping for one, but I see them sleeping in it. ;)
And Ayako briefly "smoothly" saying the bed has arrived. Even though deep inside her heart is beating like crazy.

Also, I can imagine Asuka finally being an adult (maybe her 23's) and then physically going ship with Ayako as a couple, where no one knows them. Just know that Asuka isn't underage.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

Celebratory picture for 300 paid subscribers for Taiyaki's Fantia and Pixiv.

Asuka&Yuzu

Also according her telegram new chapter should be released sometime this month.

last edited at May 4, 2020 11:59AM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Now I'm just imagining someone actually delivering this message via telegram.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Now I'm just imagining someone actually delivering this message via telegram.

Lol

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So who's the couple in the guest picture? The CEO mom and her daughter?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You mean here ? That's Asuka and Miyuki.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

And now we finally catched up to everything with translation.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Cast: The 3 Oden Sisters
Yes, they are critical to the plot.

And delicious.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Could it be there's a small mistranslation here?

They say "winter of the second year of high school" but everything they talk about actually happened to Asuka in her second year of middle school.

To reply you must either login or sign up.