Forum › I Had IRL Sex with the Yuri Artist I Admire wwwww discussion

Dayer Uploader
Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

Suzuki Senpai is getting lewder and lewder with every release. AWESOME!

joined Jan 21, 2020

Suzuki Senpai delivers as always

brimstone_cat
joined Jul 1, 2019

!! this was so sweet

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Suzuki Senpai is getting lewder and lewder with every release. AWESOME!

I demand these two become join the fray as Nakano's neighbors.

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Suzuki Senpai is easily becoming top tier yuri mangaka.

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

I actually had to do a double-take at the tags to make sure this wasn't autobiographical, imagine if this actually happened though

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I actually had to do a double-take at the tags to make sure this wasn't autobiographical, imagine if this actually happened though

Honestly, something like this isn't all that outlandish. I could easily see it happening.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

wwwww

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

last edited at Apr 1, 2020 9:48PM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I love Suzuki Senpai's work so much. The way she does horny content is so good.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Lovely steamed potatoes <3

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Very nice.~

joined Feb 29, 2020

that’s really cute

joined Feb 23, 2016

I thought it was real for a sec... i wouldn’t mind though~ that was steamy~

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Guess I'll start making doujins

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

So..that was pretty hot. And that Biting. Unf. It was only one panel but it was pretty clear and I think it deserves the tag.

The Drunk tag always makes me nervous when it's not an established couple. Meganeko should still have turned her down that particular night but..well, all's well that ends well this time?

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

A doujin describing my deepest desires...

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Pg 15

"I want you...to put it in me..."

Pg 17

"Ah...No...don't.."

last edited at Apr 1, 2020 11:18PM

Rena_home_1
joined Aug 8, 2012

BUT WHAT WAS HER NAME???!?!?!??!?!!11111ONEONEELEVEN

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

So..that was pretty hot. And that Biting. Unf. It was only one panel but it was pretty clear and I think it deserves the tag.

Yep. That bite on the inner thigh.....hot damn.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Strangely wholesome

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

What does that whole "wwwwwwwwww" thing mean anyway? I assume it's an expression of shocked pleasure or something along those lines.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

What does that whole "wwwwwwwwww" thing mean anyway? I assume it's an expression of shocked pleasure or something along those lines.

It must be FULL WITH w first off.
It mean lol

Guardian of the Lilies
Img_0004
joined Mar 15, 2016

Same

It comes from 笑う, "warau", which means "to laugh". It was shortened to "w" in internet slang, analogous to "lol", with wwwww being like "lololol". Much like "lol", it often doesn't indicate literal laughing, but can represent a range of emotions such as a vague feeling of amusement.

(There's also another slang term derived from this used to indicate laughing, 草, "grass", because wwwww looks like grass)

It must be FULL WITH w first off.

No, it doesn't have to be full-width. Spend any amount of time actually talking to Japanese people and you'll see both are used. FFS, the original title of this comic uses half-width "w"s, too: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/74592360

The idea of there being such a rigid rule around internet slang is preposterous. It's a real pet peeve of mine when weebs learn the tiniest, tiniest bit of information about Japanese and then go around on the internet pretending like they're an expert despite the fact that they've clearly never had a single conversation in Japanese.

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 2:24AM by

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Unlimited Blush Works

To reply you must either login or sign up.