Forum › I Had IRL Sex with the Yuri Artist I Admire wwwww discussion

joined May 4, 2013

Slim Shady?

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

I like how the title specifies that it's IRL sex lmfao

Ok6w_kokdtoqqqldbioparunlpmilxcjwpbtwulrt1y
joined Apr 23, 2019

Not very imaginative when it comes to sex. You rarely ever see tribadism for instance. Or 6x9. Boring.
Well, if there are lesbians here, do you finger that often ? Isn't it better to feel the other's whole body ?
I'm bi so this is serious question from a fellow ...weirdo.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

CUTE

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Stories like this feel like wishful thinking from the author lol. Sometimes it's too obvious when they make the mc a self insert.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

It must be FULL WITH w first off.

No, it doesn't have to be full-width. Spend any amount of time actually talking to Japanese people and you'll see both are used. FFS, the original title of this comic uses half-width "w"s, too: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/74592360

The idea of there being such a rigid rule around internet slang is preposterous. It's a real pet peeve of mine when weebs learn the tiniest, tiniest bit of information about Japanese and then go around on the internet pretending like they're an expert despite the fact that they've clearly never had a single conversation in Japanese.

____∧ ∧   /Those who do not full width
~' ____(,,゚Д゚) < are inferior 
  UU    U U    \to humans

joined Mar 5, 2016

Stories like this feel like wishful thinking from the author lol. Sometimes it's too obvious when they make the mc a self insert.

perhaps but every romantic story with a happy ending has like a minimum 80% content of wishful thinking. "this would be nice" is the whole point.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Indeed. The overly pretty and popular yuri mangaka falls in love with a relatively average fan. It's a bit cliche even as self-inserts go.
But hey, at least it was cute.

joined Jul 26, 2016

but what if the pretty mangaka was the self-insert !!

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 9:39AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

but what if the pretty mangaka was the self-insert !!

Self-inserts tend to be the protagonist. For the purpose of forcing your consciousness into their brains and make much profit or whatever. Self-inserting into the heroine, if you will, would certainly be an amazing move.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Lots of sex tag? Moderate amounts of sex tag?

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

In regards to the title of this work, same <3

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 6:52PM

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

"slim shady" i see your reference over there

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

ww

joined Jun 12, 2019

Kinda cute

Eetw4a5ueaiu2_t
joined Jun 1, 2017

if only

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I wonder if that happened or if it's what she wishes would happen.

Hhkb%20logo
joined Apr 3, 2020

Well Misoru did not waste time IRL

Img_20190727_095038
joined Oct 28, 2016

Not very imaginative when it comes to sex. You rarely ever see tribadism for instance. Or 6x9. Boring.
Well, if there are lesbians here, do you finger that often ? Isn't it better to feel the other's whole body ?
I'm bi so this is serious question from a fellow ...weirdo.

I haven't really had any sexual experience, but I think it comes more to the individual's preference? Personally I think tribadism and 69 are more niche (though not super uncommon) sexual actions that isn't as common as fingering and cunnilingus. Commonly, tribadism and 69 also usually rely on clitorical stimulation, while the combination of vaginal and clitorical stimulation as shown here I've heard gives the reciever much more pleasure than any one of the two alone.

Again, take this with a grain of salt. I've only really read about these things in wlw forums and references. As to why I have so much information about sex despite not having any experience, and not wanting to in the near future, I don't know. Guess I'm a weirdo too.

Azumaya%20koyuki
joined Oct 2, 2014

She realises that she's in a manga!

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Lol

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

What does that whole "wwwwwwwwww" thing mean anyway? I assume it's an expression of shocked pleasure or something along those lines.

It comes from 笑う, "warau", which means "to laugh". It was shortened to "w" in internet slang, analogous to "lol", with wwwww being like "lololol". Much like "lol", it often doesn't indicate literal laughing, but can represent a range of emotions such as a vague feeling of amusement.

(There's also another slang term derived from this used to indicate laughing, 草, "grass", because wwwww looks like grass)

Ah, I see, that makes sense. Thanks for the detailed explanation!

It must be FULL WITH w first off.
It mean lol

I don't even know how to make that special kinda w ... wwwwwww

joined Apr 5, 2015

I don't even know how to make that special kinda w ... wwwwwww

As someone mentioned earlier, it doesn't actually need to be a full width, because of course it doesn't. It is an internet slang.

Anyway, this kind of letter is easily done with a Japanese keyboard. If you really want and you have Windows, you can go to the language settings in the control panel and install new keyboards from there. The Japanese keyboard is rather easy to use as it is a qwerty keyboard with toggles in the language bar for writing in hiragana, katakana and romaji (Latin alphabet), all with full or half width.

joined Nov 27, 2017

I actually had to do a double-take at the tags to make sure this wasn't autobiographical, imagine if this actually happened though

Honestly, something like this isn't all that outlandish. I could easily see it happening.

Yeah none of it is that outlandish in my experience?

5c0eb2a069f0052bbd3e22e04efa8b5a
joined Dec 4, 2019

So basically. We will never know:
-What does the fox say
-who's the dead person in the coffin dance meme
-What's meganeko's real name
Great.

To reply you must either login or sign up.