Forum › Motto Hanjuku Joshi discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I can't believe those silly speculations (so I thought) about Ayu were right...

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/motto_hanjuku_joshi_ch07#16
......... I knew it.......
waits another eternity for next chapter

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/motto_hanjuku_joshi_ch07#16
......... I knew it.......
waits another eternity for next chapter

Maybe we'll get lucky and a new chapter will be in Galette 13

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Nevri posted:

This is such bait and switch. Clearly Morishima had no idea how to continue story, so she decided to write about different couple and that's fine. But instead of coming up with someone new, she first started writing about Yae and Chitose to give impression it's a sequel about them and to pick interest of people familiar with them, but in reality only used them as a springboard to reintroducing Yae's ex crush, who we're familiar with and supposedly would be interested in and build story about her love.

I basically wrote the same thing in April: (https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/13324-motto-hanjuku-joshi-discussion?page=6#forum_post_459910)

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

^Right. It was so long ago I totally forgot. I mean, ignoring Youko originally rejecting Yae, but now suddenly realizing it's fine, which could make for interesting story, going for that whole love triangle is just retarded and makes me feel bad for her bf. Chitose x Yae got happy ending, so instead we're ruining Youko's established relationship? Also since it's published in Galette, I don't think Morishima has excuse of being pushed to write it by her editor, since I'm not even sure Galette has editors. The whole point of it is to be crowd funded so they can write any yuri they want.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 7, pg 86 has a typo. it was fixed

https://yuri-project.net/motto-hanjuku-joshi-ch07/

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Oooooo motto yay! Been a while!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yeah, I forget how dumb this one was.No that's not a blunt to put it,till Youko break up with her BF, it's two timing no matter how you look at it and god how i don't want it. Youko is just a dumb shit, i can't really stand her and Ayu just need someone who really love her. This sequel is bad so far and wasn't really needed.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Think she got a point from her yall...she’s todense in some ways

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Aw, I'm okay with this, as long as Chitose and Yae are shown more often just helping these two morons out. This chapter felt better because of that.
However, yeah... Youko needs to pick, like next chapter.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That Youko...

THE GUY DID NOTHING WRONG!

(He just has the bad luck to be a male side character in a yuri manga)

last edited at Mar 29, 2020 2:07PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

The topic of their conversation and Chitose's rather dubious advice (she's been talking to Hanashima-sempai again hasn't she) aside I do rather like the interaction between these two.

Also fretting Yae is funny.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

“Any two timer two times” Akiko Sensei your wisdom is infinite

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

This is such bait and switch. Clearly Morishima had no idea how to continue story, so she decided to write about different couple and that's fine. But instead of coming up with someone new, she first started writing about Yae and Chitose to give impression it's a sequel about them and to pick interest of people familiar with them, but in reality only used them as a springboard to reintroducing Yae's ex crush, who we're familiar with and supposedly would be interested in and build story about her love.

She uses established couples as springboards for new couples all the time in her manga, and the name is “more soft-boiled girls”. The new couple are more soft-boiled girls

joined Jun 12, 2015

N-T-R... Starts now.

joined Dec 3, 2018

The best love stories are the ones where you don't think the couple should be together.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Cheating is bad. horrible even. However it's also a matter of the heart, which makes it illogical and unreasonable. When you add the complication of societal expectations warring with sexuality, then it becomes a complete train wreck.
Honestly I think it would be easier to accept my girlfriend cheating on me with another woman, than with another man. I mean if it's another woman, then obviously she was seeking something I just couldn't offer her, no matter how hard I tried. I'd smile and wish her and her partner luck. After I healed the heartbreak, we might even be friends.

joined Dec 5, 2019

Ayumi went classic hentai with that "if you can't tell me than show me." if it was really a hentai chitose would go something .like "remember you asked for this I'm not responsible" or something, good thing she shut the door right in her face instead

nice chapter, nice series, eagerly waiting for more

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

Weird, Ayu don’t deserve a friend like her. Youko, girl, u are too shelfish, ayu is stuck cause she don’t have anyone that she can trust so she can move forward. I hate plot like this, this is a yuri manga, not a het manga. I think the author is also stuck, the few chapters is kinda weird for me, it’s quite boring not the old one that u can feel the fire at the story.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i really don't understand girls like youko, maybe because i'm not like them
girls like her always end up hurting lots of girls... seriously, why

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Well, from my experience in professional fencing saber is the most popular kind worldwide. When I joined the club, which trains for Olympic games, epee and foil weren’t even an option...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Still can't support the new pairing because of the two timing. Like it seem pretty clear by now she doesn't like the boy so why keep him ? Not only it hurt their own relation but it also hurt the poor boy who ask nothing, hell he was even nice before to let Youko go with Ayumi and here he get ditch again. Just break up wiith him and assume your relation.Oh and i'm surprise Chitose and Yae are still together because of how Chitose seem to be an ass.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Wait, did they just use fencing events as sexual metaphors...? :D

Well, from my experience in professional fencing saber is the most popular kind worldwide. When I joined the club, which trains for Olympic games, epee and foil weren’t even an option...

On the other hand, over here epee is the only one I ever see in the news at all.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Using the different fencing types instead the traditional baseball metaphor is fun lol

Epee every day indeed~

joined Jul 26, 2016

Wait, did they just use fencing events as sexual metaphors...? :D

Well Chitose did, anyway. Quite brazenly too. :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.