Forum › Posts by crossheart

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

There’s no update this past few weeks

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

Weird, Ayu don’t deserve a friend like her. Youko, girl, u are too shelfish, ayu is stuck cause she don’t have anyone that she can trust so she can move forward. I hate plot like this, this is a yuri manga, not a het manga. I think the author is also stuck, the few chapters is kinda weird for me, it’s quite boring not the old one that u can feel the fire at the story.

crossheart
Image Comments 12 Nov 08:12
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

Well, in reality my gf is not like this..she’s being just clingy when she need foods or things..and my needs can’t be given..goodbye sexual life..and goodbye to all the girls i played around when i’m single..

crossheart
Image Comments 22 Feb 16:59
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013
Tumblr_ojkqt4j3e31vc5qhko1_1280

Fine's boobs not that big...but i love it somehow...

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..it reminds me of mirai nikki..i love that anime..it's really interesting...i wnt to know the whole story..

crossheart
Their Story discussion 13 Nov 19:20
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..she finally confessed, I'm waiting for this to happen..my heart stoped for a second bcause of that confession..

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

there is a say that "don't find love, let love finds u" words said by lola nidora...it was painful...but u still have your dream...go girl!!

last edited at Sep 24, 2015 11:18AM

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

,finally...a harem just for girls...i'm sooooo sick of harem just for a boy x grl x grl x grl x grl...so so so sick bcause even at the end, i alwys knew what will be the end of the show...but i was so happy to read this,can't stop laughing....i'll route for the tsundere grl...i'll w8 for the nxt chpter...

crossheart
Image Comments 06 Mar 19:25
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..I get irritated when I saw a lot of couples specially when I'm alone and I say "you'll break soon" but when I see some girl couples, I squele secretly and I enjoy watching them flirting with each other...mooore!!!!

crossheart
Image Comments 17 Jan 07:44
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013
Yunatogo_zps5a56c2a5

..I watch the last episode...it really made me cry, togo-san and yuuna-chan moment at the hospital. I feel sorry for the girls, every time they win, their physical senses will lost that's why togo-san can't walk and even her memories are lost. I thought yuuna will never wake-up because she sacrifice herself to win the battle and to save her friends, thanks to her togo-san can walk again, the president can see again and the little sister regain her voice. Watch it and you'll see what I'm talking about, it's a heart-warming ending.

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...aaww..Moe cried, it hurts me too. I don't mind orgy, if its Mira, I know this is a happy end. This is just the beginning but why some other hates it?..If they don't like Mira then don't read it, they comment so bad after reading this so I know...you guys are still curious to Mira's works, just accept the truth..LOL

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

You just weren't SEXY enough to appreciate the fabulous max Love trio.

..hahaha...XD...I see you love yaoi but you don't have no right to mind my tastes...but I also like yaoi but not like this, manliness is what I'm seeking for in yaoi..sorry...

crossheart
Where you from?~ 07 Jan 07:31
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..Philippines..lot of corrupt people here...But hell with them, I'm in my own world called Yuri~...and lots of yuri couples here...

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

,first impression: -weird bears- but I am dying here in curiosity and I'm confused. But I'm sure the kaichou did that to Sumika because she's inlove to Kureha, confusing but still I'll keep on watching this because this is YURI, a rare anime that can't be found so easily than yaoi. But I smell yaoi to this BAKA TRIO (the 3 boys life sexy, cool & beauty) that made my eyes hurt, the hell with that poses??..(>.>)?

crossheart
Comic - Sunstone 01 Jan 11:33
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..how can I read this??..I don't know how, I'm sorry..(sigh)

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013
 Sadly, couples like this don't last long in real life.

..your wrong, because I know this two couples that still together since high school. I was amaze by their strong relationship until now. I think it's been almost 13 years and they are both pretty ladies. They are supported by their families and friends and me, of course. Thanks to Mira, I was reminded by them, right now I'm celebrating new year with them. Love it!..

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..your the best Kogasa..XD..hahahaha.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..now this is getting more exciting...

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..my gosh..it's getting hot in here...(>///<)

crossheart
Anime season 10 Dec 09:38
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..can't wait for 2015, there is a new yuri anime called Yuri Kuma Arash and don't forget Kantai collection...

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..oh my...she kissed her, finally!..but I have a bad feeling to the next chapter, I hope I'm wrong..

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..oh my gosh!!..I'm addicted to this couple...and I love Ooshima Tomo more...

crossheart
Opapagoto discussion 02 Dec 19:03
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

...I can't stop laughing..XD..those eyes looks scary but so funny, and last night my sister knock to the door at 1:30 a.m,I'm too sleepy when I open the door and I was so shock when there is a woman crawling inside that door and almost give me an heart attack because it was so dark and she almost looks like sadako. My sister laugh at me so hard and because of that I'm fully awake thanks to her. :D..

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..your right, it's true to life story but still it's lonely..(vov)

crossheart
Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..hmmm...I expected that kind of ending..sigh..