Forum › Picture of Tears discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Riko is obviously gay.

That's going to be a huge mess.

joined Oct 10, 2016

It's fucking messy already. Idk, how Necrosmos would say, "We'll sea".

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

Never thought I say this in a yuri but pick the guy. Koike honestly seems like a nice guy plus he actually listens to Koeda and shares her interests.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I normally approve of any non-standard-moe visuals but Riko looks like an inbred chihuahua.

last edited at Feb 27, 2020 7:48AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

hornedbeast posted:

Love the art and atmosphere but the idea of her kissing her friend she suddenly hated urkes me. However does remind me of a Manga where two girls go out with each other then try to jump off a bridge but end up realizing they hated each other.

Well Sae didn't try to kiss her, she was kissed instead by Riko when their faces were too close.

joined May 24, 2019

The idea of her kissing her friend she suddenly hated urkes me.

I'd say. What a waste of perfectly good yuri potential.

joined Jul 26, 2019

yep it's obvious that riko avoids answering sae and kisses her out of jealousy and also to be the first to kiss her forever! good start !

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Envy will destroy her. Interesting art style, too.

joined Oct 9, 2019

Those shoes are Jordan cement 4s. They're not from MHA lmao

last edited at Feb 27, 2020 9:56AM

joined Oct 16, 2016

Never thought I say this in a yuri but pick the guy. Koike honestly seems like a nice guy plus he actually listens to Koeda and shares her interests.

Wait till the guy will be revealed to be a total creep, abuser or a jerk to get the excuse for yuri turn like with many other manga nowadays. Plus it's not a yuri title.
Or maybe the other girl will date the glasses boy for some twisted reason like with most works like this.
Either way clearly this is not a work aimed at people who like yuri, but for the ones who love pointless drama and love triangles.
We have that other "gem" like run away with me girl or the unrequited love one so sems this genre is growing.

last edited at Feb 27, 2020 11:04AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

momokofanclub posted:

Oooh thanks!!! and OOH My GoD they're expensive ...

Villains
joined May 1, 2015

Wait till the guy will be revealed to be a total creep, abuser or a jerk to get the excuse for yuri turn like with many other manga nowadays. Plus it's not a yuri title.
Or maybe the other girl will date the glasses boy for some twisted reason like with most works like this.
Either way clearly this is not a work aimed at people who like yuri, but for the ones who love pointless drama and love triangles.
We have that other "gem" like run away with me girl or the unrequited love one so sems this genre is growing.

Not everyone who likes yuri has to like it the same way you do. I get it if this story doesn't seem like your thing, but that doesn't make it "pointless drama" or "not yuri." It's just not your preference.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I don't agree with the non-moe art tag.

Technicolor_disturbance_by_kancano-d31lywi
joined Dec 5, 2019

Oh hell yes.
Buckle up, this would be a beautiful mess.

last edited at Feb 27, 2020 3:54PM

Technicolor_disturbance_by_kancano-d31lywi
joined Dec 5, 2019

amateur artist

to spot the difference between stylistic choice and bad anatomy I usually look at the way hands are drawn - and damn, aren't they glorious.

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Love the art and atmosphere but the idea of her kissing her friend she suddenly hated urkes me. However does remind me of a Manga where two girls go out with each other then try to jump off a bridge but end up realizing they hated each other.

I now really want to read this, what's it called?

Girl's Cocoon by Keiko Fuyumushi

last edited at Feb 27, 2020 5:04PM

TheDudeThatExists
Screenshot_20200407_211356
joined Feb 21, 2020

The artstyle is very nice!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

How's that artstyle? How's that dialogue? That last page tho?! I'm interested to see where Saes feeling go

joined Oct 9, 2019

momokofanclub posted:

Oooh thanks!!! and OOH My GoD they're expensive ...

Welcome to the wacky world of shoe collectors and shoe enthusiasts my friend.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Interesting

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Michael Jordan's obviously a big MHA fan, why else would he copy the shoes from MHA?

it's joke

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

chapter twooo~~

i'm really into this one, hope you like it! things are gettin spicy.

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

Woaaaaa. I hope she picks the guy tho.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Would twitter suspend you for saying you want to die? lol I feel like that'd be some real encouragement.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Why are we still here, just to suffer?

Still cool though.

Would twitter suspend you for saying you want to die? lol I feel like that'd be some real encouragement.

That may be for the diarrhea stuff. Don't quote me on that, though.

last edited at Mar 18, 2020 12:24AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.