Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

joined Mar 4, 2017

I kind of wonder, what if Ookuma realizes she's gay, and breaks up with Kanda because she thinks she's a boy.

Then Kanda assumes Ookuma broke up with her because she realized she's a girl. What a fantastic misunderstanding!

Sungji
joined Mar 23, 2011

God those dudes are attractive

Certainly an unexpected comment on a mainly yuri site. :D

They certainly are! the tall one looks like an elf or something. I'm super gay but I wouldn't mind dating him HAHAHA

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Personally I'm really loving every chapter of this. If this was real life I'd be worried about the train building momentum for an eventual crash, but seeing as this is a fictional narrative written for yuri fans, I'm 100% sure things will work out just fine.

That.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Am I the only one who wonders what Kanda would sound like for her to not be immediately outted as a female? But then again..she could have a smokers voice.

Romi Park.

AKA Edward Elric, Histugaya Toushiro among many other male characters.

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

Why no one has put the bisexual tag on this manga already ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

More like Not Het

joined Nov 14, 2014

^ Definitely. Right now it's similar to a het shoujo manga with occasional "I'm a girl though" inner voicelines of Kanda.

Sasas
joined Nov 1, 2017

If she accept her as a girl : bisexual
If not : het

Technicolor_disturbance_by_kancano-d31lywi
joined Dec 5, 2019

^that gives me a thought... Ooguma could be so sheltered that she's never considered girls an option, but she's not the straightest gal so she went for feminine but not really Kanda

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

i cant wait for the drama when she finds out

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

^ what if she never finds out?

Ezgif.com-crop(1)
joined Jan 11, 2020

I think she's gay from the start. The first dialog says "I've never been interested in a guy" and then she sees Kanda which is a girl. therefore make her gay. She just have interest in handsome girl. Thanks for coming to my ted talk

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

i would demand a pseudo-het tag

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

i would demand a pseudo-het tag

Bruh.
That said, just to be on the safe side, we should probably add that tag immediately and remove it if/when she finds out.

joined Dec 12, 2018

What exactly is het?

joined Jul 26, 2016

What exactly is het?

A miserable little pile of secrets!

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

What exactly is het?

A short for heterosexual. Is being used when there are straight couples in the story.

joined Sep 5, 2018

New chapter is up on Twitter and half of it feels like Mochi’s been reading the Dynasty Forums, lol.

Voting Kai for best pal and audience surrogate.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Kanda's friend is so powerfull, so iconic.

joined Jun 12, 2019

The guy is a really good friend tbh he seems really cool

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

When something has to be clarified twice as it only being a character's opinion, sounds even more like the author's opinion.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

not really sure how much more a this i can take lol the way i see it, they wont ever kiss until after kanda comes out.
also, kai is a good boy, very good

joined Jul 26, 2016

also, kai is a good boy, very good

...give him a cookie and belly rubs? o3o

Img_20190909_065133
joined Sep 25, 2019

ugh I mean its cute and all but it's kinda starting to piss me off. i feel bad that ookuma is being led on and kanda should just be real with her :/ the inevitable keeps dragging on and it's getting annoying. also 3 months... cmon

joined Dec 30, 2018

What exactly is het?

We don't talk about that on this website

To reply you must either login or sign up.