Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

At this point I am kinda hoping it will go like Chi-Ran's Her First Love.

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

I think it's now time for Kanda to reveal her real identity to Ookuma. Time for some serious drama!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I mean, the corset still doesn't resolve the spa problem. Unless it's a mix spa. Or did she plan to keep the corset in the spa ?

Technicolor_disturbance_by_kancano-d31lywi
joined Dec 5, 2019

I feel like the only surprised one is the middle guy. Long haired just sighed at his noisiness and dark one stared in the distance.
On the other note, that means that their group consists out of three deadpanners and odd one out

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I can vouch that people this naive from being sheltered really do exist.
I have known sheltered people who would absolutely be this gullible in the most unexpected of ways.

Like, a grown adult who's gone to public school with everyone else, but was then shocked years later to find out that people save and eat left-overs and wear the same clothes more than once. You'd be surprised at what some people don't realize simply by virtue of having never entertained the thought.

I don't get where people are getting the transsexual angle from. Other than being an androgynous-looking lesbian who's stuck "having to" crossdress for her girlfriend, there's literally nothing about her that implies a transsexual leaning. Personally I'm really loving every chapter of this. If this was real life I'd be worried about the train building momentum for an eventual crash, but seeing as this is a fictional narrative written for yuri fans, I'm 100% sure things will work out just fine.

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

people getting impatient for the reveal but if this was a sitcom it would be years and years before the Sheltered Girl learns the truth... and once she did the ratings would bottom out

joined Jun 8, 2019

Where's the fukin' kiss?

joined Jul 26, 2016

I can vouch that people this naive from being sheltered really do exist.
I have known sheltered people who would absolutely be this gullible in the most unexpected of ways.

Like, a grown adult who's gone to public school with everyone else, but was then shocked years later to find out that people save and eat left-overs and wear the same clothes more than once. You'd be surprised at what some people don't realize simply by virtue of having never entertained the thought.

I mean. Some people manage phenomenal levels of ignorance and naivete just fine without an exceptionally sheltered and cloistered upbringing. Outright stupidity and gullibility even more so - "one born every minute" as the old snark goes.

last edited at Mar 13, 2020 9:26AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

That hand looks gigantic...

I bet she wears a big big glove

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

God those dudes are attractive

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

God those dudes are attractive

Certainly an unexpected comment on a mainly yuri site. :D

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Only Manly women wears Corsets!!

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2002221141490099.jpg

... Is this actual fanart of Kanda???

Well, what i thought it would happen (Kanda being recognized on the street by a friend and blewing her cover) happened but it didn't have any major repercusions. I really hope that during the spa date her gender gets finally revealed.

I mean, the corset still doesn't resolve the spa problem. Unless it's a mix spa. Or did she plan to keep the corset in the spa ?

There is no spa date. Kanda immediately walked back her agreement with it being a good idea and came up with an excuse, and again nixed the idea at the end.

... Which of course doesn't preclude the possibility that the idea or something similar might not come up later on and Kanda would find herself unable to bullshit her way out of the predicament.

last edited at Mar 13, 2020 10:59AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

There is no spa date. Kanda immediately walked back her agreement with it being a good idea and came up with an excuse, and again nixed the idea at the end.
... Which of course doesn't preclude the possibility that the idea or something similar might not come up later on and Kanda would find herself unable to bullshit her way out of the predicament.

Yeah, but the fact it's Mochi on the writing make me believe shecan still bullshit her way for still some times

joined Mar 13, 2020

You know, Kanda sent a resume to Ookuma's parents. I kinda hope that's how she gets caught. Like her mom is like ooo, you have such a handsome girlfriend and she's like teehee you mean boyfriend. And her mom's like oh, my stupid child, that's a girl.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The tall blond guy is probably gay for the other guy. Calling it now.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

imma yeet myself out a window

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

imma yeet myself out a window

And I'ma yoink you right back in through that window before you can break a bone.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Her friends tho.. pretty boys

joined Jun 12, 2019

need a kiss scene too

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Okay but what happens when they get married and have to spent their first night together? (First, because before Kanda would have avoided every chance of changing in front of each other or being intimate)

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

people getting impatient for the reveal but if this was a sitcom it would be years and years before the Sheltered Girl learns the truth... and once she did the ratings would bottom out

not really, whispering you a love song handle it pretty well and is still running strong a good story doesn´t need gimicks to keep people interested

last edited at Mar 13, 2020 8:01PM

joined Apr 5, 2015

not really, whispering you a love song handle it pretty well and is still running strong a good story doesn´t need gimicks to keep people interested

Whispering You.a Love Song is not a comedy with a premise based on a funny misunderstanding. Like, I don't disagree that the story would be better if it moved on already. Personally, I find the reliance on certain comedies to stick to a single joke and run it to the ground to be boring and tiresome. In general I just didn't stories that relies on status quo. But the point is that it is not a comparable situation. Whispering You.a Love Song is a different story of story.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Whispering You.a Love Song is not a comedy with a premise based on a funny misunderstanding.

It is more or less, as far as i know. It's a comedy with a premise where one of the MC misunderstand what the other mean by love. Althought it was clear quickly.

Am I the only one who wonders what Kanda would sound like for her to not be immediately outted as a female? But then again..she could have a smokers voice.

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

Her friends tho.. pretty boys

I thought the tall, long haired one was also a handsome girl and was swooning until Kanda said "my guy friends".
We need more tall and handsome girls in yooree

To reply you must either login or sign up.