Forum › SHY discussion

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Pepesha-san best girl. I've finally decided who I ship Teru with

joined Sep 13, 2018

she is too young to be lenya lost sister
she is similar to pesha as a child
she looks like pesha's mother

I feel it more like a lost little sister due to her power being ice instead of going back in time.

The other thing would be the girl not being related to pesha and just be some kind of shape shifting villian

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

the extra art that usually comes with these chapters is one of my favorite parts

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

felino posted:

she is too young to be lenya lost sister
she is similar to pesha as a child
she looks like pesha's mother

I feel it more like a lost little sister due to her power being ice instead of going back in time.

The other thing would be the girl not being related to pesha and just be some kind of shape shifting villian

Hmmm I think is the mother, like maaybe she had regrets deep in her heart and thought "If only I could turn back time...there was so much I wanted to do" and then Amala- ahh.. the bad guys granted her wish and turned her young again.

And this is a stretch but her ice powers could be related to her feelings, perhaps she doesn't want things to change so she freezes everything...

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Well notice that both mother and daughter has ice powers. And if powers are based on personality, Pepesha feels cold and distance inside, she drinks to loose herself up so she can appear more cheerful while with Teru. So her power being ice makes sense. Seems like her mother had/has similar personality and probably also encountered some problems in life. I still think it's case of some kind of resurrection or maybe mother was on bring on death and Stigma saved her, but at cost of messing up with her body, hence young appearance and memory lose.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 21, pg 318 ? not sure if a page is actually missing.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

This needs to be animated. I would watch the heck out of that.

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Well, I was wondering for a long while exactly what Spirits’ power was; I’d assumed it was some sort of alcohol-kinesis but I was apparently very wrong.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

This fight is just a double date gone horribly wrong, clearly.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well, I was wondering for a long while exactly what Spirits’ power was; I’d assumed it was some sort of alcohol-kinesis but I was apparently very wrong.

"Fighting evil with the power of booze!"

...hey, it worked for that one village of indomitable Gauls. :U

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

The plot isn't that interesting to be honest. I want yuri.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Senjougahara_sama posted:

This fight is just a double date gone horribly wrong, clearly.

This is one of those dates where someone sets them up like "you need to learn from each others"

Also yeah finally we have a proper explanation for Spirit's power!

joined Jul 26, 2016

Woulda been funny (though perhaps too obvious and overusing the running-gag national stereotype) if she'd gone full Snowflame but with vodka mind you...

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

I like how Shy incorporated calligraphy into her powers.
I can imagine Kfufu going "it's just a prank, bro!" after losing a fight.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

I really don't like when writers can't stop making villains have random powers just to facilitate gotcha moments on the heroes. It doesn't make the villains interesting, just makes the heroes look incompetent and weak, as they're constantly "?!"-ing all the time

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

As i see it, it's clearly Kid vs Adult vision of the world where kids don't have much experience and the first impression can leave quite a mark and since well, Sveta onlt remaining impression is her death, well it's a given she think the outside world is bad and all. Adults on the contrary, know well the world and its coldness but still live in it because they know it could be nice, like Pepesha who don't have parents and fight crimes and see horribles things all the time but still smile and laugh because she know her fight for the world is worth it.

Edit :That's said, i'm still mad that Shy have been pretty much jobbing till now. I get it it's Pepesha'sfight and all but come on, Shy has only served as victim of Kfufu's pranks so far.

last edited at Jan 23, 2020 8:23PM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Alterego?

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Now Shy will have to make Pesha come to her senses by kissing her and confessing her love.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Reality is harsh, I bet that Sveta fall for a guy who end up as a disappointing piece of shit and deadbeat father

last edited at Jan 24, 2020 12:34AM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

......? So did Spirits mother commit suicide in that lake or something? And dropped her off at the orphanage beforehand? This shit is getting dark if so.....

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

pepesha no don't let them catch you tripping

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Damn Shy you truly are a hero, because I wouldn't be able to recover after seeing that first hand... Of course, nothing justify hurting the kids and the staff in the orphanage but still DAMN, a single mother, no family to rely on in those times and place. How can you save a soul like that?

last edited at Jan 31, 2020 11:46PM

just another weeb
Images%20(27)
joined Jan 31, 2020

god, that was so sad. ;-; i guess this is how pepesha is when she's sober huh. we must protec.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Oof. Hope Shy can save the day before my heart takes terminal damage.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Definitely brings up that scene with batman vs bane when bane talks about the darkness . Pepesha adapted to the cold as she had her mother to protect her, but her mom? She was born in it and forced to mold to the cold

To reply you must either login or sign up.