Forum › SHY discussion

joined Mar 6, 2016

Wait so they are talking and responding to each others in there own language!? I get it cause of the bracelet, but do you know how weird and funny that would be if someone from the outside would hear that XD XD

Like for explain

Pesha Speaks Russian to teru, then that translate back to Japanese to her. Does that mean she respond back in Japanese to her and then translate back to pesha mind? Or like teru respond back in Russian? Cause if they where is a VERY tough situation, I believe They would be talking in there native language instead or which ever language they decide on using at that moment.

And for koishikawa they would obviously speak in Japanese when she’s around.

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 8:24AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

They speak in their language, but everyone hears their native one, so everyone understand everyone.

joined Mar 6, 2016

They speak in their language, but everyone hears their native one, so everyone understand everyone.

yeah they understand in there native language ( I probably word it differently how you explain it way easier then I did) Plus by ‘everyone’ you mean the superhero? Or everybody, everybody?

last edited at Dec 16, 2019 10:40AM

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

"I'm not an alchoholic, I'm Russian."

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Vampire-asuna posted:

Plus by ‘everyone’ you mean the superhero? Or everybody, everybody?

The way I understood it, is that Teru speaks in Japanese, but bracelet makes it so everyone hearing her, hears it in their native language. When they speak, they speak in their language, but Teru hears it in Japanese. So she sounds fluent to Russian guy, because he hears her speaking in Russian matching her Japanese. Since it relies on "connecting hearts" or something, not sure how it would work with recordings, but I don't think we need to worry about that.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah at least they bothered to explain... Unlike most works (like how in Avengers everyone including the aliens and Gods speak North American english)

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Oooookkkkkk...

Having to fight your dead mother? Not cool.

Her superpower on the other hand...

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Vampire-asuna posted:

Plus by ‘everyone’ you mean the superhero? Or everybody, everybody?

The way I understood it, is that Teru speaks in Japanese, but bracelet makes it so everyone hearing her, hears it in their native language. When they speak, they speak in their language, but Teru hears it in Japanese. So she sounds fluent to Russian guy, because he hears her speaking in Russian matching her Japanese. Since it relies on "connecting hearts" or something, not sure how it would work with recordings, but I don't think we need to worry about that.

I wonder if the bracelets take care of lip syncing. Like, if Isaak saw Teru’s mouth move when she was speaking would his brain be like “SOMETHING HAPPENING HERE IS WRONG”.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

^ I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to think that deeply about it. I mean in unlikely situation where you have people of 3 different nationalities, let's say Teru, Russian guy and English guy. Teru speaks Japanese and hears Japanese. Russian guy speaks Russian and hears Russian from Teru, but English from English guy. And English guy speaks English, but hears English from Teru and Russian from Russian guy. So it sounds perfectly normal to Teru, but for other 2 guys, they can't understand half the conversation and it would sound weird, Teru is communicating perfectly with other person, despite them talking in different languages. Unless bracelets also magically convert languages literally between everyone.

But if I would try to rationalize it, maybe it makes you think the lips are synced, when in fact they aren't? The same way you think you hear your native language when in fact, it's being translated directly to your brain.

last edited at Dec 18, 2019 8:58AM

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

wait the mom's bad?

joined Jul 26, 2016

wait the mom's bad?

Also, if memory serves, supposed to be dead or something and definitely should look a damn shade older than she does... [creepy villain intensifies]

joined Apr 1, 2013

So her mom got corrupted into a loli/teen do those rings have anti aging ? Lol either she was reincarnated or he has the ability to keep ppl from dying

joined Jul 26, 2016

So her mom got corrupted into a loli/teen do those rings have anti aging ? Lol either she was reincarnated or he has the ability to keep ppl from dying

Or bring dead people back in some fashion. Given everything so far the explanation's likely to be more bizarre than not.

joined Nov 1, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shy_ch20#20
Shy, sweetie... I don't think that that shovel's gonna be enough. I appreciate your enthusiasm , though!

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I want to see yuri......

Dynasty-edited-winter-pharm
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 29, 2010

A few questions...

1. Why was her "Mom" originally in the middle of nowhere when they first encounter her?
  2. How did she die.
  3. How/Why did mother and daughter get separated
  4. Oh shi- the Orphanage people know their secret identities (problem?).
  5. and yeah I kinda think the Orphanage director is shifty (maybe I'm just stereotyping)

If anyone has spoilers I'd be happy to read them otherwise I"m waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter.

last edited at Dec 27, 2019 8:07PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

thetime posted:

A few questions...

1. Why was her "Mom" originally in the middle of nowhere when they first encounter her?

She says she just woke up there. Most likely that's where Stigma resurrected her or w/e he did to her.

1. How did she die.

We don't know. She might died at that place (drowning?) or it might be unrelated and that's just where Stigma happened to summon her.

1. How/Why did mother and daughter get separated

Again. We don't know.

1. Oh shi- the Orphanage people know their secret identities (problem?).

Yea. I'm curious how it will be handled too.

1. and yeah I kinda think the Orphanage director is shifty (maybe I'm just stereotyping)

I think it's just that 1 panel happened to look shady, but I guess time will tell.

If anyone has spoilers I'd be happy to read them otherwise I"m waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter.

There are no spoilers. It's currently ongoing manga and we're up to date. As soon as new chapter comes out it gets translated and released in like 1-2 days.

last edited at Dec 27, 2019 8:29PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I want to see yuri......

I heard there have been some series tagged with Yuri around here. This one isn't among them, as far as I know, so you must have been reading the wrong manga, friend. :-)

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

omg yall pepesha got mommy issues

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ok. That was actually good.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Is she Jevil?

joined May 24, 2014

I started a joke, but the joke was on meeeee,me but the joke was on me.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Will they kiss if they win? I hope so.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

I need a fanart of Ffufu as The Joker

joined May 24, 2014

I need a fanart of Ffufu as The Joker

But the joke was on me

To reply you must either login or sign up.