Forum › SHY discussion

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

IIii nneed omooreee updateessss

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Goddangit, Iko, why did you ever put that ring on again.

last edited at Apr 28, 2022 5:31AM

Acreepshowavatar
joined Oct 20, 2017

I wonder who this mysterious new super hero that has Shy's hair and build could be.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Welp... this can't be shown in China now.

Anyway, I am surprised they went with the "a disguise for the disguise" route.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I wonder who this mysterious new super hero that has Shy's hair and build could be.

Mysterious Heroine X obviously. o3o

joined Apr 6, 2013

....teru you are a fucking lovable moron

joined Jun 19, 2021

The frustrating part is that there's lots of amazing stuff coming around chapter 100 and beyond that we'll maybe see two years from now at the pace the scanlation is going.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

The frustrating part is that there's lots of amazing stuff coming around chapter 100 and beyond that we'll maybe see two years from now at the pace the scanlation is going.

On the bright side, it gives me something to try living for.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just a random wandering hero passing by, no one important at all, sure... :D

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shy_ch92#2

Teru, you precious, lovable idiot.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/shy_ch92#4

...Thumping, you precious, lovable idiot.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Are they that stupid? Yes, they are. :D

joined Oct 29, 2019

Probably not the place to ask, but does anyone know where to find the English translation for chapter 0? I've only seen Russian translation, but that chapter looks pretty interesting

Eur0jw7vkayzh-6-picsay
joined Aug 23, 2018

yOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO No freaking way!!!
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2022-10-05/bukimi-miki-shy-manga-gets-tv-anime-at-8-bit/.190449

OMG YESSSSSS WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS SCREAMING WITH JOY, SAW IT ON A SPANISH ANIME SUB PAGE

scott

last edited at Oct 5, 2022 12:54PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just saw the news myself. Nice!

Phone
joined Jul 23, 2020

YOOOOOOO, I got really lucky to have found out about the news of this manga getting adapted on the day it was announced, since I don't follow it much (or any anime news forums), but nevertheless I'm super hyped >,<
I don't even read the manga but I've known about it ever since it was uploaded here and I get super excited when things from dynasty make big breakthroughs like this, since there's so many rare manga/hidden gems here, and this manga looks really cool so that adds even more to the excitement!!!
I'll definitely watch the anime if I have time! (probably won't w)

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

It's been a long while since I caught up with this series, but now I'm like should I just wait for the anime? Hmmmm decisions decisions.....

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Chikaon posted:

It's been a long while since I caught up with this series, but now I'm like should I just wait for the anime? Hmmmm decisions decisions.....

There's no way the anime could cover all the translated chapters, perhaps with 24 episodes it can get close.

last edited at Oct 6, 2022 7:17PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

This is going to be a weird anime if it only gets one season. Will they try to tackle the ninja arc? Is it going to be a superhero sort of anime or will it double down on the ninja stuff and try to finish it out?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wouldn't be perfect if it ends with the Orphanage and the Russian mom? enough material to cover and best emotional impact

last edited at Oct 9, 2022 12:47PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

some Vol.12 spoilers
Stigma is apparently Shine, Teru's heroine sister. No hint given yet on how she become Stigma
Iko put the ring back and gain powers and an alter-ego named Shadow, who both seem very fond of Teru
Amalareik is a word created by Teru for "the paradise under the umbrella", moment where her and Mei (her sister) are under the umbrella
Stigma created an amusement park called Neverland

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

AAaaaa, I finally caught up, can't wait for more

joined Dec 5, 2018

is this manga translate dropping? i saw the raw chapter is on 166 already

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

awsomepega posted:

is this manga translate dropping? i saw the raw chapter is on 166 already

It's licensed in English.

To reply you must either login or sign up.