i wasn't ready

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

ANIMATED CREDITS

i wasn't ready

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

But the tailbone is further down, so the tail should be starting roughly at the top of the butt crack. It must be below the sacrum, so it can’t be coming out in the middle of the lower back…

Artistic license, hm?

So, sempai's choices were: 1) immediately start going out with a cute and oversexed succubus, or 2) start with a period of courtship where the cute succubus will do her utmost to entice and seduce her?

I'd go with (2). Instead of immediately jumping in bed with her, I'd much rather make her put some effort into courting and seducing me!

Oh wait, sempai chose (2) too! Smart girl. XD

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^I know right- I've seen animated gif images on the board but for some reason it seems like witchcraft in a doujin lol.

I wonder if anyone ever made a digital manga where every panel has a couple seconds of animation when you click it or something, like a cross between manga and anime- that would be cool!

last edited at Jan 27, 2020 4:30PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I wonder if anyone ever made a digital manga where every panel has a couple seconds of animation when you click it or something, like a cross between manga and anime- that would be cool!

Not quite like to that extent, but I do remember a hentai manga that had about half of its pages with some animations.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

ROFL, I can read this weird ass stuff all day and night.

Smallpred
joined Jun 29, 2015

As for this being out roughly the same time as the other succubus yuri story... well great, now I can enjoy two succubus yuri at the same time :D
They should totally do a cinematic universe crossover.

Not quite like to that extent, but I do remember a hentai manga that had about half of its pages with some animations.

I know of at least one web comic, a major one with a manga adaptation, that used animated gifs for their pages. I cannot remember the name though.

I am trying to think of descriptors that were not spoilers. Demon lord is a little girl that wanted popcorn. Solider was sadistic to the 'hero'. Bunch of heroes chosen based on vague criteria.

last edited at Jan 27, 2020 11:13PM by

I found the comic thanks to Google: https://senyu.fandom.com/wiki/Senyū.

I think most webcomics artist have experimented with animations at some point, with blinking back grounds or a character fading in or out of panel, and similar.

last edited at Jan 27, 2020 9:23PM by

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

There was http://web.archive.org/web/20170222113535/http://mcs.ensoku.club/
Which was manga with varying degrees of animation, there were some fairly big names like TKSN attaches and even had a bunch translated to English. Unfortunately they shut down because of not having a business model.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Surprised at the number of succubus-related manga recently. This one seems fun though - and the author's even the one who wrote that creepy Yukino Plan!

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Surprised at the number of succubus-related manga recently. This one seems fun though - and the author's even the one who wrote that creepy Yukino Plan!

You can even see some similar smiles in this one. A little off-putting, but I don't mind, because I liked Yukiko Plan and wished it kept going

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

I reckon they should've exchanged both signs of friendship, you know, for species equality's sake ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

dude which series is that profile picture from it looks metal as fuck

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

You can even see some similar smiles in this one. A little off-putting, but I don't mind, because I liked Yukiko Plan and wished it kept going

I REALLY wish a continuation for Yukino Plan. I loved that one and Sana's creepy smile...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Speaking of Succubus Yuri. My body is ready for another chapter of "in not a succubus"

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Speaking of Succubus Yuri. My body is ready for another chapter of "in not a succubus"

I need to know if she's actually a succubus or not!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

All a Succubus needs to do is to enter a bedroom to feel the residual lewd thoughts.

That's some superpower there...

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lol I like this, thanks for the translation!

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This is great, I hope the author makes more of this.

joined Sep 5, 2018

Asexuality, bisexuality and homosexuality mentioned and used correctly in a comedy manga? Mind blown. Also dat narcissism. And it seems senpai is a healthy girl? This series truly is a gold mine.

But the tailbone is further down, so the tail should be starting roughly at the top of the butt crack. It must be below the sacrum, so it can’t be coming out in the middle of the lower back…

Artistic license, hm?

The author specifically included an explaination that the tail comes out of the tailbone because it’s an extension of the spine… and then evokes artistic license to place it elsewhere? °_°

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That's quite the nose...

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

@kittey Really I didn't pay too much attention to the placement of the tail on her back and took the explanation without thinking about it that much.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I feel like I'm not fully catching what's so blush-worthy about Ch 5, pages 3 and 4.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

I feel like I'm not fully catching what's so blush-worthy about Ch 5, pages 3 and 4.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/senpai_doesnt_want_to_fall_for_her_kouhai_ch01#3

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

I can't wait to see more of this. Senpai is totally falling for her kouhai.

To reply you must either login or sign up.