Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

I didn't realize I missed a few chapters . . .
I did not need that rape fake out scene in my life >_<
New girl is kind of a butt monkey. I like her even if her role is rather typical.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

No one's talking about the girl who lost her hamburger and the psychological damage that it will cause

last edited at Jan 20, 2020 12:44PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Definitely agree (no, Sakuya does not count)

Why? it would be so wholesome <3

Wholesome withers in her presence.

joined Dec 28, 2016

The translation for chapter 11 is really awkward for a lot of lines, it's like the order of the speech bubbles are constantly out of order.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The Stretch Girls talking about Vampeerz https://twitter.com/akilim85000/status/1217998431764959232 it's 8 pages, I guess is just promotion but kyaaaaaaa

last edited at Jan 21, 2020 2:36PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The Stretch Girls talking about Vampeerz https://twitter.com/akilim85000/status/1217998431764959232 it's 8 pages, I guess is just promotion but kyaaaaaaa

Glory to the HypnoShou

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Lmao the shocked expressions of the crow are hilarious...

Also we finally know why certain humans can't be mind controlled by vampires. (they're virgins)
I think the comedy saves this series, because it doesn't seem that a goal or a bigger purpose exists here.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I think the comedy saves this series, because it doesn't seem that a goal or a bigger purpose exists here.

It's actually what worries me. Because in the end Seifuku had a similar approach; some hints to some plots but mostly SoL with some comedy. And it didn't make it anywhere much.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

So...Khara is female than? Was kinda hard to tell.

joined Jul 26, 2016

So...Khara is female than? Was kinda hard to tell.

Literally what.

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

i dont get the crossover

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

I don't get the name. Where are the burning fortresses and the blind guy on a cliff.

joined May 31, 2019

Oh wow, twist the knife some more why don't you.

Now I remember those two are from Stretch Higashiyama Shou previous work.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Ugh didn't need to be reminded of my trauma from Stretch. Poor Ran. At least she never suffered from the typical angst of having an unrequited love though. Did think the art and facial expressions seemed familiar but never payed attention to who the author was til now. Ah Now I'm starting to remember my trauma from having read a series that got axed (Prism) too. Damn I need an ending to that.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Well, seems like the author knows there's basically no plot here lol.

joined Jul 26, 2016

#JustRanThings

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

bwahahaha, this is priceless - so good to see the two. I miss Stretch a lot. Thinking about it in retrospective, it's probably one of my favourite yuri manga out there. And the last page made me worried for Ran - getting more drinks is not good for her. They should move in together again for a 2nd season!

As for Vampeers, been thinking I'd love to see it turned into a gag anime. Oota Masahiko could pick that up. It needs a LOT more chapters for that to happen though...

joined Jul 26, 2016

And the last page made me worried for Ran - getting more drinks is not good for her.

Eh, she's half Finnish - alcohol tolerance comes genetic due to strong selective pressures. o3o

joined Jun 12, 2019

This was kinda cute

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

takachi posted:

bwahahaha, this is priceless - so good to see the two. I miss Stretch a lot. Thinking about it in retrospective, it's probably one of my favourite yuri manga out there.

Stretch is not a yuri manga.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Censored kissing.

joined Mar 28, 2014

takachi posted:

bwahahaha, this is priceless - so good to see the two. I miss Stretch a lot. Thinking about it in retrospective, it's probably one of my favourite yuri manga out there.

Stretch is not a yuri manga.

Ooopsie... My bad indeed... It really is not yuri... Although that's the only way I've always thought about it. Maybe it's naive of me to still believe they might still have a future and become cannon. But I think that living with this hope rather than without, colours my world a little brighter. On the other hand, treating non-yuri manga as if it was one of the best yuri mangas - what a grim position I put myself in, hehe...

UPD. Here's a correction.

I miss Stretch a lot. Thinking about it in retrospective, it's probably one of my favourite manga out there.

last edited at Jan 28, 2020 5:31PM

joined Mar 28, 2014

And the last page made me worried for Ran - getting more drinks is not good for her.

Eh, she's half Finnish - alcohol tolerance comes genetic due to strong selective pressures. o3o

true that! Thank you random! That actually really cheered me up ^__^

Screenshot%202022-04-17%2012.01.52%20pm
joined Sep 21, 2019

Censored kissing.

What was up with that?

To reply you must either login or sign up.