Forum › Your True Color discussion

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

For some reason this kinda bored me. Probably the plot? Hmm. Maybe will get back in here if I get the mood.

joined Jun 12, 2019

Okay but like her personality isn’t even bad

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Hey...
What kind of dorama were they filming?

I thought schoolgirl doramas, especially those with a popular idol as the MC, all followed the same pattern: cute, silly, pure-hearted girl meets cold, hunky, brooding male lead, hates him at first, then falls for him, then redeems him with the power of love -- or something.

This one looks more like... I dunno, like they are filming "Virgins' Empire: the Dorama" and Sumika plays Yamada Kaoru.

Maybe Japanese doramas are evolving?

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

No doesn't mean yes. Fucking get it through your entitled tofu brains. What a bad taste.

Universe just doesn't want Ito to get away from Sumika it seems. Sumika is practically like a puppy in trying to get Ito to like her, by putting on all this aggressive 'alpha' moves on Ito. Will she get the ye olde Slap to the Face as a wake-up call treatment as well in the future?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Aww, this was pretty cute. I felt bad that Ito abandoned her friend and it wasn't even touched upon. Inwonder how crucial she'll be in the future. Also, I want to see how Ito and Sumika's relationship grow before I can really decide how I feel about Ito wanting Sumika to change herself. That wasn't really being done inthis chapter, unless I missed it, so I shall wait for the next!

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

I adore this. That ribbon scene is exactly like the legendary Maria Sama ga Miteru.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Dont tarnish my Sumika? What kind of a purist attitude is that!. She is just like those otaku that only like 2D people and cant handle actual people with real personalities. The mc really annoys me :/

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Fans like Ito are why idol culture is the worst.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

brakes screech
This is like daydreaming where details aren't really of importance, you just want to get from point A to point B, so you just gloss over stuff.

Evavatar
joined May 8, 2018

I don't really know why Sumika needs to change. She is a little spoiled because she grew up in fame, but she seems to be cute and in need of a friend. And Ito is a jerk. Just because she doen't like the real personnality of Sumika doesn't mean she needs to change her and make her like her boring ideal.

0iksfco
joined Apr 27, 2017

I'm just here being my gay self....

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Its Yuri. Its cute. Just enjoy reading about the disaster lesbians instead of over-analyzing, ok people?

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

So with chapter two, it looks like the whole 'actress is different from how they are on tv' thing isn't going to be as annoying as I thought. I am really curious why Sumika is so fascinated by Ito though. It doesn't look like a love at first sight trope.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Eyyy

joined Dec 30, 2018

You know sumika actually does look like flamingo in some weird way but I'm not sure If hedgehog suits that other girl whose name I already forgot

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Hm... this is getting pretty adorable. They're moving away from what it looked like the initial concept was gonna be, pretty hard, but I'm kinda okay with that, it was something you'd have to lean into very hard to make it work I felt like, and they weren't. So yeah, pretty happy with this update, it's looking good. Also, yeah, Ito's a hedgehog, I can see it.

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

The hedhehog does, in fact, look like her. The face and the hair!

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Sumika is clearly a Zetsu master, which explains how she snuck up on Ito

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

"That concludes today's shooting" sounded like a major tragedy before I realized they meant "filming"

joined Dec 30, 2018

"That concludes today's shooting" sounded like a major tragedy before I realized they meant "filming"

Lmao

joined Dec 30, 2018

The hedhehog does, in fact, look like her. The face and the hair!

Nah she looks more like an angry stray cat

joined Oct 27, 2018

Its Yuri. Its cute. Just enjoy reading about the disaster lesbians instead of over-analyzing, ok people?

No

30min
joined Mar 29, 2019

haha i've been using both terms interchangeably, but that thought didn't cross my head during translation lmao

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

No

Ok boomer joking

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

Yesssss the ball’s rolling

To reply you must either login or sign up.