Forum › Lily Marble discussion

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Tsubasa x Iwashita is the only pairing I'm really interested in
Everyone else is secondary

Cb182e17-7bdc-4652-835e-c4a70727bb93
joined Dec 25, 2019

I kinda understand where the whole “I rather watch from afar then ruin a friendship” comes from, especially if that person is awesome to hangout with and is inspiring to be around. Judging a person too harshly for it by saying “you a coward lol” is a bit mean. The fact that they are adults even adds to this dilemma because she doesn’t want to come off as a creep, I’m rooting for her honestly.

themajoritylied
joined Dec 7, 2017

Asama really stole the limelight this time, haha.

dat reaction

It's always the quiet ones...or in this case, mixed with the Eyes Always Shut (and you better hope they STAY shut) trope, haha. When those types snap...better watch your back. Personally I hope she'll get over her 'watch her from afar' thing and tell her how she feels...she obviously cares too much about her to watch her be happy with someone else.

Yuru-yuri-12-092
joined Aug 1, 2013

If you like this, do support the author:
https://www.manga.club/book/title/LILYMARBLE-EN/

joined May 31, 2019

What should i do!?

Lean on her. Take her to dinner. Talk dirty to her, slap her little fucking ass, whatever works.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Gay Panic!

joined Oct 27, 2018

Sigh
At least this manga never dwells on one couple too long

Yuriava-ditherlicious
joined Jul 7, 2013

Tsubasa x Iwashita is the only pairing I'm really interested in
Everyone else is secondary

Omg, same!
Every time a new chapter is posted, I'm always hoping it's them

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

FUCK YEAH! NEW CHAPTER
AND IT'S FEATURING MY FAV COUPLE!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

oh wow how Lucky I am ... for reading this XD
That reaction was super cute, they're both sooo cute!

A minor

Is she really?

last edited at Jan 12, 2020 11:15PM

joined May 7, 2017

I wanted to say she looked stunning but she looked weird to me (at least the way she was drew)

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

A minor

Is she really?

Under 20, which is age of majority in Japan. Age of consent is not above 18, though (yes, national law is 13 but IIRC no prefecture is that low). They're in the clear but Tsubasa is still very young, 19 if I remember.

Honestly I'm not sure what it really amounts to, maybe you have to be 20 to vote. You can quit school after middle school (15), you can get an apartment and all the other stuff I think, so the only thing other than voting is buying alcohol and cigarettes.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

A minor

Is she really?

Under 20, which is age of majority in Japan. Age of consent is not above 18, though (yes, national law is 13 but IIRC no prefecture is that low). They're in the clear but Tsubasa is still very young, 19 if I remember.

Honestly I'm not sure what it really amounts to, maybe you have to be 20 to vote. You can quit school after middle school (15), you can get an apartment and all the other stuff I think, so the only thing other than voting is buying alcohol and cigarettes.

I think socially it just makes the age gap read as extra seedy.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Tsubasa's face, with makeup and hair done, was super cute!
Her apparel... not so much.

Iwashita, goddammit... where the hell did you pick those clothes!? Is that an ensemble designed to look like a sack of potatoes, or what?

A minor

Is she really?

Not by any civilized standard.

joined Feb 22, 2018

A minor

Is she really?

Actually they changed the law, though it won't go into effect for another 2 years:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/jun/14/japan-lowers-age-adulthood-20-to-18

last edited at Jan 13, 2020 1:50AM

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

They have the gay

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This is more than I ever dreamt of. And I need this fluff so much right now...

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Man I need a pretty lady to show me how to do the makeup and stuff too, I'm a hopeless chapstick lesbian, lol. (Though even I could probably do better than that outfit lol)

last edited at Jan 13, 2020 3:19AM

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Iwashita, goddammit... where the hell did you pick those clothes!? Is that an ensemble designed to look like a sack of potatoes, or what?

Sacks of potatoes are full of so many possibilities. This one just happened to get turned into a sad greasy something you would find at your local gas station. Probably covered with mystery meat chili.
That's me saying that I agree the outfit is hideous.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Sacks of potatoes are full of so many possibilities. This one just happened to get turned into a sad greasy something you would find at your local gas station. Probably covered with mystery meat chili.
That's me saying that I agree the outfit is hideous.

I honestly thought that the top was a baggy hoodie at first haha

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Iwashita and Tsubasa are so frickin' cute and they are both flustered. Extra cute.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I somehow managed to finish....

Hey, good for you! Just don't let Tsubasa know

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I prefer boyish Tsubasa, but that chapter was still very cute.

Ruby
joined Oct 28, 2018

Want more Aya and Risa tbh, hopefully they appear in next chapter :)

last edited at Jan 13, 2020 6:47AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.