Forum › Lily Marble discussion

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Can't say I didn't expect this.

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

IM IN DESPAIIRRR
THIS HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Next thirteen-page chapter set to be released two months from now, please be excited. yay!

Did the author say that? Why? I've seen she released a sneak peak of chapter 33 on twitter

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Grandpa walks in
Hikari: Daaaamn
EW lol. I can't with her. I hope she did that because Moe said she went to a mixer and like she said " She doesn't want to bother Moe"

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Next thirteen-page chapter set to be released two months from now, please be excited. yay!

Did the author say that? Why? I've seen she released a sneak peak of chapter 33 on twitter

How can she put a sneak peak of Ch.33 when we are at Ch.29 ?

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

I'm hoping grandpa is gay and he has a boyfriend.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Because there is a fast pass chapters option where you can pay and read 4 chapters ahead of their free release.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Because there is a fast pass chapters option where you can pay and read 4 chapters ahead of their free release.

neat

joined Dec 9, 2014

I wonder if Hikari pretended to not remember that Moe tried to kiss her, then saw how Moe panicked about it and now with the new gramps, it's a good chance to drop the act of pretending to date. She seems too dump for that, but since this is a yuri story it's not impossible.
There was a hint in that hot springs chapter, where Hikari seemed cheerful but then when Moe found out she called Manager, Moe noted that Hikari was good at hiding that she was sad.

Also I wonder if there's a reason she likes older men, and if that will ever get addressed.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

That cover is so damn precious.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

IM IN DESPAIIRRR
THIS HAS LEFT ME IN DESPAIR

Zetsubou Sensei is the best expression of our pain right now lol

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Oi. No. Stop that. Stop that right now.

joined Dec 9, 2014

Chapter 30 raws are out, but it seems like the policy has changed and we can't read the latest chapter for free now :(

last edited at Mar 13, 2020 5:55AM

Ruby
joined Oct 28, 2018

I had a peek at Ch30 raws. Can't tell if its the past or the present time. Regardless, I feel pretty bad for Risa, who does kind of reminds me of Seju from WDTFS. This girl deserves better than having this false hope the love of her life will come back to her someday. As for Aya, she's seriously deluding herself if she thinks she can pretend to act straight, get married and have kids for the sake of her family's happiness...

joined Dec 9, 2014

I had a peek at Ch30 raws. Can't tell if its the past or the present time. Regardless, I feel pretty bad for Risa, who does kind of reminds me of Seju from WDTFS. This girl deserves better than having this false hope the love of her life will come back to her someday. As for Aya, she's seriously deluding herself if she thinks she can pretend to act straight, get married and have kids for the sake of her family's happiness...

The first panels is in black, so these are the only flashbacks. But the rest of it from Risa talking with Miyu is in the present The author said it's their current situation too.
I'm just not sure if the flash back is from back when Aya broke up with her for the first time or if it's a second break up a few days ago the current situation

I also agree with you about Risa, she's like my favorite, but if we are more objective, it was also her who was kinda forcing her way on Aya, despite Aya telling her to back off.
What happens between them next is going to be important for different reasons.

last edited at Mar 15, 2020 2:32PM

Ruby
joined Oct 28, 2018

The first panels is in black, so these are the only flashbacks. But the rest of it from Risa talking with Miyu is in the present The author said it's their current situation too.
I'm just not sure if the flash back is from back when Aya broke up with her for the first time or if it's a second break up a few days ago the current situation

I also agree with you about Risa, she's like my favorite, but if we are more objective, it was also her who was kinda forcing her way on Aya, despite Aya telling her to back off.
What happens between them next is going to be important for different reasons.

My impression, Risa's the more assertive of the duo, like she's not afraid to come out as a lesbian to family, friends and colleagues (which she has done). Aya on the other hand, doesn't seem to be as confident as her and so she ends up being the closeted lesbian who gives in to peer pressure. Naturally, those two will clash over their differences.

What happens at the end between them could go different ways. Probably the most realistic and harshest ending would be, Aya finds a man, gets married and have kids but ends up living a miserable life and regretting her choice. Risa being single and never truly happy without the love of her life. A hopeful ending would be those two reconcile and repair their once broken relationship.

joined Dec 9, 2014

My impression, Risa's the more assertive of the duo, like she's not afraid to come out as a lesbian to family, friends and colleagues (which she has done). Aya on the other hand, doesn't seem to be as confident as her and so she ends up being the closeted lesbian who gives in to peer pressure. Naturally, those two will clash over their differences.

What happens at the end between them could go different ways. Probably the most realistic and harshest ending would be, Aya finds a man, gets married and have kids but ends up living a miserable life and regretting her choice. Risa being single and never truly happy without the love of her life. A hopeful ending would be those two reconcile and repair their once broken relationship.

True, I just wanted to add that Aya is not like Sumin. She knows herself and that she can't do it, and she doesn't string Risa along. So to me, Aya is not an unlikable character or a manipulative person.

I think the setup is pretty clear they will eventually end up together, the question for me is how. I would just really dislike it if this turns out to be something like Yuzu and Mei dynamic, where Risa always tries to make Aya reciprocate, while Aya is avoidant and doesn't work for the relationship.
I just wish to see the dynamic between them change now and Aya start working to be with Risa. Or Risa realizing that this is not the end of the world and she can live without Aya just fine.

last edited at Mar 17, 2020 9:08PM

Ruby
joined Oct 28, 2018

On that note, I definitely agree Aya is a somewhat more likeable and sympathetic person than Sumin. She's at least honest towards Risa and drew the line with her instead of continue to play around with her feelings. All this girl needs now is a wake up call and finally decide for herself what she really wants - something easier said than done but I'm sure she comes around soon.

Fb_img_1552616031041
joined May 20, 2015

Aaaaaahhhhhh hurt!!!! Hurt my heart!!! Noooo :'U

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wait, are you telling me that Aya don't know about Asama's crush on Nozomi ?

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Wait, are you telling me that Aya don't know about Asama's crush on Nozomi ?

I know right? That's kinda surprising.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg my heart! The Pain!.. she was in so much pain my poor girl! And Aya is sitting in the car regretting it just as much i hope...

last edited at Apr 9, 2020 10:43PM

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I wanna hug Risa

Fb_img_1585398757515
joined Mar 28, 2020

Damn, you can feel the pain in both of them :(

last edited at Apr 10, 2020 12:01AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

A chapter that was short and painful, just like my love life.

To reply you must either login or sign up.