Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

Arqxpgpd_700w_0
joined Apr 2, 2018

Err... It's a good time to tell jokes about the suffering of a villain forced to fight magical girls against her will?

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

The only endgame I can envision for this series is transformed Utena sitting on a throne, surrounded by naked magical girls on leashes all fawning over her and calling her "mistress."

Basically, I'm totally onboard to see her turn them all into her mind-broken love-slaves. Azul is clearly well on her way there.

i don't think Azul needs her mind broken to enjoy it....

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

xD

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

The only endgame I can envision for this series is transformed Utena sitting on a throne, surrounded by naked magical girls on leashes all fawning over her and calling her "mistress."

The only question is if she'll break off of Enormeeta or take it over(which Vinalita could well be grooming her for).

Well that and if Vinalita has a human form.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Have a little christmas gift! (With some delay). What the characters say after the chapters and a little tankobon bonus at the end ^^ here

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

At this point, Azul is doing it on purpose. She want to be tied up and bully. Also it almost feel like Sulfur and Utena fight to know who gonna top all the girls.

GiantEnemyShark
Stupidruby
joined Dec 30, 2017

I was waiting for a while for the new chapter. And, let's wait until January 16 for the next update on the official site.

Have a little christmas gift! (With some delay). What the characters say after the chapters and a little tankobon bonus at the end ^^ here

Are those pictures from an official manga release? If so, I hope it comes soon in North America.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Are those pictures from an official manga release? If so, I hope it comes soon in North America.

Yes! I had bought the tankobon ^^

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This is like they just had hate sex! Also Baiser embracing her dark side looks so coooool hahaha
I want this animated by trigger

Thanks for the gift and the bonus! the chibi style looks so cute hahaha

last edited at Jan 7, 2020 10:46PM

Doyoulikemykar2
joined Nov 15, 2019

Is it me or did Sulfur get a lot more petite this chapter??? maybe i wasnt paying attention, what's with azul being a fucking spectacle of gay

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I just hope they don't become allies in the future to fight a bigger "threat" though I totally see this happening

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Azul totally let that happen.

I am kind of curious if Utena's gonna get a confession from one of them at school. Her secret identity would be exposed by an inability to have vanilla sex lol

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

This is like they just had hate sex! Also Baiser embracing her dark side looks so coooool hahaha
I want this animated by trigger

Thanks for the gift and the bonus! the chibi style looks so cute hahaha

These are both excellent takes. I feel like the dynamic between Kiwi-chan and Sulfur will end up like this because they're both the hate-machines of this series. At least I hope it does. And I can't wait to see Baiser reach a point as the "villainess leader" where she's the raid boss for the magical girls, and they're not the ones with the upper hand. Kinda of difficult to have that magical BDSM power fantasy when you're not more powerful...

animated by trigger

Thank god selling your soul to demons isn't a thing because I would undergo eternal torment to bring that to the world.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Poor Sayo is so useless.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Kiwi is so gay.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Huh. That's interesting. Vatz says one of the things they need the girls for is to "wake up Venalita." For those who don't remember, that's the Dark Mascot's name.

Given what we've seen Enormeeta do (basically nothing that wasn't restricted to messing with the magical girls) and the fact that Vatz has the girls doing PR stuff for money, I have to wonder if they're in cahoots and this whole thing is a scam.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Azul is the biggest sub

She's my favorite type of sub (in the yuri genre) : The type of girl that looks like she's the top in the relationship, but she is actually the bottom.

Everytime. On the other hand, fun top types are the ones that are like older sister caring types, but have a wild side. The gap is too good to resist.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Maho Shoujo : Battle of the Tops

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Talking about tops and bottoms just makes me think of this oneshot: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/top_bottom_a_three_round_bout#1

In other news, I can't wait for the day when Utena fully corrupts these girls into her sex slaves.

last edited at Jan 8, 2020 7:40AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Just a random thought but how did they not recognize each other ? It's not like the transformation change them that much from their base form. I can't really believe the magical girls still don't know that Utena and Baiser are the same person, given how they look awfully similar

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Just a random thought but how did they not recognize each other ? It's not like the transformation change them that much from their base form. I can't really believe the magical girls still don't know that Utena and Baiser are the same person, given how they look awfully similar

Check this out. Bottom of the page.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

They mentioned recognition inhibiting magic a few chapters back.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

last edited at Jan 8, 2020 7:41AM

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

“And Sayo got tied up again” Geeee, maybe she has a problem?

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

“And Sayo got tied up again” Geeee, maybe she has a problem?

I lold pretty hard.... she loves it

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Check this out. Bottom of the page.

Now that just sound like convenient magic to justify it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.