Forum › Teiji ni Agaretara discussion

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

The suspense is killing me. I feel like sooner or later, one of their co-workers will confess their feelings. I kind of hope I'm wrong

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Good chap. I appreciate the intuition and honesty on display.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This was so nice again. It feels really natural.

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

The reason this gets less comments and attention is you can't just drop a 'this is so cute omfg' type comment. This story delivers quite well in all the important areas and more than anything doesn't seem to bait us with drama which also feeds into the lack of comments.

Its an all around wonderful story and I really hope we get to see it through to the end.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

The reason this gets less comments and attention is you can't just drop a 'this is so cute omfg' type comment. This story delivers quite well in all the important areas and more than anything doesn't seem to bait us with drama which also feeds into the lack of comments.

Its an all around wonderful story and I really hope we get to see it through to the end.

Yess indeed

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Or it's just because it's less popular.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Less popular possibly, but also just so uncontroversial. What do you want to discuss? It's a fine romance. It's all good. There, it's a comment. But not really the type of thing you'd start a debate about ...

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

That was a really well done chapter. I like the insight. Thinking of the times I've been jealous, I can only conclude that it really is an ugly emotion. I'm sure we have it for reasons I don't think anyone needs me to try and explain.

Someone already pointed out how even with a large number of comments you sometimes find they are only like 1 sentence long.
You also find that sometimes it's not even people liking something so much as arguing with each other. ^^;

Another point I could add for consideration is sometimes I miss stories that are right up my alley. I never even seen this story until the last update before this one and it's been here a while.

Sometimes there are so many chapters to a story I find that I bookmark it and take forever to get around to actually reading it.

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 12:33PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I also find that this one kinda just doesn't stand out to me. Yes, the mute girl one is a more generic schoolgirl yuri, but it does have a bit of a twist to it, and this one is just kinda... eh? I like it, I'll keep reading it, but it doesn't stand out in any impressive way. The mute girl one does at least a little stand out from the others of its ilk. Also, there were a few different discussions in the comments for mute girl, like on Japanese attitudes towards disability, which add a lot to # of comments.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yess indeed

Me three.

I find the current arc, Mizuki dealing with feelings of irrational jealousy, absolutely passionating. This sort of careful psychological exploration of one's own negative emotions is something you rarely find in a manga series.

(Even more so as her jealousy really is irrational and unwarranted... because I'm 90% sure that Honoka-chan is plain vanilla straight, lol.)

joined Jun 12, 2019

Holding hands or in this case fingers under the table is cute

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Lewd finger holding

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Since I couldn't wait for more, I went ahead and re-read it. God, I hate how impatient I am.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

@BV It'll be a little while due to internal circumstances (sorry!) but we will definitely continue scanlating the series.

The anticipation for chapter 13 is killing meee but I’m so glad it will continue ^__^

joined Dec 5, 2019

Are we up to date on this one? or are there more chapters out already?

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

Sorry to say that the translator has had to step away from the series for personal reasons, but they are still able to provide raws if another translator is interested in taking over.

I'm still willing to do the editing for this series if another translator is interested. Alternatively, if another group wants to take over entirely without my involvement, I would be totally okay with that too - I wouldn't want to stand in the way of a good series getting scanlated.

Anyone interested can reply to me here, or message me on discord (my username there is Martin#4987).

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Damm No new translated chapters in months

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

I gotta give my thanks to the scanlation group for bringing us this hidden(?) gem.
I really love this side of romance that makes you go " why am I acting like this? I'm not in high school anymore " lol.

Dsisterism_021_015-1-1
joined Oct 7, 2015

Yukawa: I bet Mizuki is just there being cool headed n' stuff...
Mizuki: Literally losing her mind

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I love this so much I can't undestand why I didn't notice this sooner

joined Oct 22, 2018

Yukawa: I bet Mizuki is just there being cool headed n' stuff...
Mizuki: Literally losing her mind

Lmao, yeah, that's basically what it is.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Do we know if any groups have considered picking this series up since the previous translator had to step away?

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Do we know if any groups have considered picking this series up since the previous translator had to step away?

We Chads are considering it but our translator is quite busy now due to the emergency. If there's someone interested in helping with the translations we can work on it right away.

joined Oct 22, 2018

semi-nasalized sweet voice: Aaah, this felt sooo gooood... I need moorree.. ~

last edited at Apr 15, 2020 5:22PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.