Forum › I Don’t Need Promises discussion

joined Mar 1, 2018

of my gosh...this is beautiful...

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Don't know how to feel about this. I prefer them being in a mom and daughter relationship. The ending seems to imply otherwise, at least from Asha, but who knows. Tis cute, maybe needs Science Babies tag
Also, idk know it was from the bitter collection til now. It's definitely not the most bitter one

last edited at Dec 31, 2019 8:21PM

joined Apr 18, 2018

Halfway was quite dramatic, but in the end, it's all good. It feels like reading a more realistic Monster Hunter related story with a nice touch of yuri. Much more light-hearted than what's available so far in the entire Avalon ~ Bitter ~ anthology.

last edited at Dec 31, 2019 8:24PM

joined Dec 30, 2018

Holy shit this was so awesome
Definitely going to my favourites

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i crie

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

awww a sweet ending. Just the way I like it. n.n

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Loli trapping everywhere. The story was pretty promising and the mom-Claire looked nice. But then the mom dies and we have yet another loli-adult pairing.
Wish mangakas could put half of the effort they do for creating loli, into making good stories.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Cuuuuuute

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Ah yes, i forgot the part where it's state that Asha and Claire are in couple. Don't find it, maybe because it wasn't state that way. They have more a Mother/Daughter relationship than a lover one. Claire take care of Asha and protect her because she had to kill Alyn and feel guilty about that. There is nothing more to understand here. All the feelings of love you might see between Claire and Asha are purely of your interpretation.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

All the feelings of love you might see between Claire and Asha are purely of your interpretation.

You know that "love" doesn't just mean they love each other in a sexual way right? The relationship that they can still be called love.

Yeah my bad, i mean to say love romantically. Of course here i think it's more a motherly love.

last edited at Dec 31, 2019 9:57PM

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

This was so well done, loved it.

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Tis cute, maybe needs Science Babies tag

I can’t see it, given we’re never told how Alyn actually gave birth to Asha.

Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

A really great story, something about this artist's style and monster girls really goes well together.
I am confused by the first page though, did Clare kill her friends because they discovered Alynn and her daughter? That's... kinda fucked up.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

A really great story, something about this artist's style and monster girls really goes well together.
I am confused by the first page though, did Clare kill her friends because they discovered Alynn and her daughter? That's... kinda fucked up.

She basically made a choice. Either have the ones she love be killed by her "friends", or kill her friends and save their lives. If she had let her friends live more people would have come to kill them. We also don't know how close she really was with those friends. Obviously they were close, but there was no real good way it could have gone in this case.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

It's times like these I wish we had like a mother tag or something

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Ah darn, I wish this wasn't a oneshot.

Still lovely nonetheless.

joined Feb 23, 2016

This was a good read :) great start of a bew year~ something freshish :D

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

It's times like these I wish we had like a mother tag or something

lizard
i googled 'cos Alyn reminded me of that godzilla movie

last edited at Jan 1, 2020 1:54AM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Ah darn, I wish this wasn't a oneshot.

I mean... it does have a sequel in Avalon Bloom

joined Mar 18, 2018

This really have some great potential for a series!
The characters are relateable and interesting & the story basis feels original enough and the drama isn't unnecicery or forced. I liked it.
And it even have a cigar smoking character!
What good way to start the year~

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

I'm just gonna go with "WOW"
Happy New Year indeed!

last edited at Jan 1, 2020 2:45AM

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Wow, what a good way to start 2020.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

fucking beautiful wtf havnt finished it but idc wow

Priere_lowdef
joined Oct 8, 2012

It was really soft for my heart.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

wow that was quite the series, it really should just be a mother/daughter relationship tho and i've never come across anything like this except that netflix series "the dragon prince" and even still the amount of things happening at once in this world could make it a fully fledged series, like maybe a few year later or something or she gets older and goes on a journey herself, I really wanna read more

To reply you must either login or sign up.