Forum › Suicide Parabellum discussion

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

I bet that killer is Chiyaha too.

I place double on this bet lol

I can't believe how ridiculously invested I am??

Scarlet Eyes Yuri
7ti0sauh
joined Sep 22, 2019

The Chihaya with the eyepatch wasn’t shown to be decapitated before the lights went out.

joined May 11, 2014

Dunno if anyone else has said this but it's quite possible that the pigtailed gal is Ouka Zero who is so far beyond the game that even Chihaya Zero doesn't know it's her.

Or alternate Theory is that the pigtailed girl is Chihaya Zero who's so far gone that she's essentially become a fusion of herself and Ouka.

There's the reoccurring trans(?) character who...might also be a Chihaya? You can't travel between levels without Merrik right? yet both the pigtailed gal and the trans(?) character have done it without issue with no Merrik in sight.

Doyoulikemykar2
joined Nov 15, 2019

Guys, I kind of think we might be in Chihaya's mind, not Ouka's. Why would there be so many Chihaya's and only one Ouka? I think Ouka is leading her out, not in.

I mean this is nuts enough that it might be, but the reason theres so many chihayas and only one ouka is that there is a chihaya in every layer of oukas head, so as the layers crumble more chihayas go down a level and their number increases, meanwhile the Ouka in the level is dead because of the suicide parabellum, theyre going into that Ouka's head, so theres ever only one.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

So, interesting observation: In this chapter the killer had two button eyes, but in the previous one they had a hole in place of one button. Do you think there might be two?

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

So, interesting observation: In this chapter the killer had two button eyes, but in the previous one they had a hole in place of one button. Do you think there might be two?

The killer had two holes (and no buttons) back in chapter 3... Though, no, I have no idea what this means.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Maybe the killer can't actually leap from level to level so instead has to rely on their copies or something?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

...grains of rice? Sounds like someone married her hard.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Maybe they all become the killer at some point? Also crazy-blonde wasn't in the picture of people who is reset each time, just saying. Maybe she's the real don?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Maybe they all become the killer at some point?

This is my working hypothesis.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Also I feel like our Chihaya is lying about how many times she's been through the loop. Either this is her first time, or she's been through a shit-ton.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

"The killer is ... the author." Might as well go all meta at this point ...

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Heh, the moment with the rice kinda reminds me of the clone chapter from Ayame and Amane

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Also I feel like our Chihaya is lying about how many times she's been through the loop. Either this is her first time, or she's been through a shit-ton.

There's an "our" Chihaya? How do we tell her from the other Chihayas?

joined Mar 5, 2019

She's worn the same outfit since day 1?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Of course i start reading this with a cluffhanger like that......of course i do

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Of course i start reading this with a cluffhanger like that......of course i do

Haha, exactly same.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

This is just as Dowman Sayman-ish as I would expect from something made by Dowman Sayman, and continues to become more and more Dowman Sayman-like.
I was thinking Kareha might be a character from another of his works, but I checked and she wasn't the one I was thinking of. I know that hes done that before though, as one of the characters in Oddman 11 was originally in Nickelodeon.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

She's worn the same outfit since day 1?

Honestly it's confusing as hell to keep with which is which. Sweater Chi doesn't show up till Chapter 3, with Suit Chi being in chapter 1 and Dark Schoolgirl Chi being in Chapter 2. End of Chapter 5 has Sweater Chi get knocked out by a different Schoolgirl Chi and Suit Chi sees the unconscious Sweater Chi. Then in Chapter 6 Dark Schoolgirl Chi talks with Sweater Chi and Suit Chi dies during the chapter. Then with the current chapter Sweater Chi recalls a memory that the readers saw happen with Suit Chi.

Quickly glancing back through the chapters to refresh myself though, I think it's safe to call Sweater Chi the main chi since she's gotten the most screentime out of all of them. The "Original" Chi we were introduced to is also dead with the second Chi not appearing in the last couple chapters unless I missed it since I was just quickly scrolling through them for my refresher.

Also I think I'm left even more confused than I was before after doing this.

last edited at Dec 30, 2019 3:38PM

joined Mar 5, 2019

Honestly it's confusing as hell to keep with which is which. Sweater Chi doesn't show up till Chapter 3, with Suit Chi being in chapter 1 and Dark Schoolgirl Chi being in Chapter 2. End of Chapter 5 has Sweater Chi get knocked out by a different Schoolgirl Chi and Suit Chi sees the unconscious Sweater Chi. Then in Chapter 6 Dark Schoolgirl Chi talks with Sweater Chi and Suit Chi dies during the chapter. Then with the current chapter Sweater Chi recalls a memory that the readers saw happen with Suit Chi.

Quickly glancing back through the chapters to refresh myself though, I think it's safe to call Sweater Chi the main chi since she's gotten the most screentime out of all of them. The "Original" Chi we were introduced to is also dead with the second Chi not appearing in the last couple chapters unless I missed it since I was just quickly scrolling through them for my refresher.

Also I think I'm left even more confused than I was before after doing this.

My brain hurts.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

My brain hurts.

That's how you know it's a Dowman Sayman manga.

joined Jun 12, 2019

This is pretty cool and interesting but I still don’t like how they drew the trans person Idk..

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

This manga is so fucking neat which is why it sucks tremendously that Sayman chose to go the clownishly transphobic route.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

that Sayman chose to go the clownishly transphobic route.

What ?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It was me, Dio!

To reply you must either login or sign up.