Forum › Citrus + discussion

joined Mar 18, 2018

Affectionate Mei is the best Mei~
I know a lot of people might not be a big fan of her but honestly, i just like her so much!
She clearly loves Yuza a ton, but dealing with emotions is hard... i understand that!
I mean shes trying her best. And i don't think anyone can ask of more out of her~
(Who hasen't wish to just to turn of ones emotions at some point in there life?)

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Cute.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

yozy posted:

i love this manga but its just so slow and i kinda like it and heat it in the same time
they are finally together and not kissing or at least holding hands its just make me mad
when u wait for more than month but have nothing lewd its hard :(
but i love this chapter,chapter 8 is the best until now , and i liked the kiss on the cheek(:
i want to know how it will end !>_<

You know how it ends, the wedding is after this, we're just seeing what happened before.
BUT yeah (And it has been discussed plenty before) this dynamic of super shy and super innocent doesn't work quite well with these two the more you think about it... After all they've done way more than that, granted that their feelings weren't in the right place back then but for example in the previous chapter, Yuzu was in the elevator like "I just want to stay with you a little more" and then runs away. That part would've been great and super meaningful is not for the fact that shortly after they will be like "Oh, welcome back Mei :) the bath is ready" you know ? XP hahahaha

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Matsuri has the TriForce?

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Matsuri has the TriForce?

Seems like we are the only ones that noticed it too.
It's almost like subliminal messaging lol

last edited at Dec 20, 2019 9:37AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

yozy posted:

i love this manga but its just so slow and i kinda like it and heat it in the same time
they are finally together and not kissing or at least holding hands its just make me mad
when u wait for more than month but have nothing lewd its hard :(
but i love this chapter,chapter 8 is the best until now , and i liked the kiss on the cheek(:
i want to know how it will end !>_<

You know how it ends, the wedding is after this, we're just seeing what happened before.
BUT yeah (And it has been discussed plenty before) this dynamic of super shy and super innocent doesn't work quite well with these two the more you think about it... After all they've done way more than that, granted that their feelings weren't in the right place back then but for example in the previous chapter, Yuzu was in the elevator like "I just want to stay with you a little more" and then runs away. That part would've been great and super meaningful is not for the fact that shortly after they will be like "Oh, welcome back Mei :) the bath is ready" you know ? XP hahahaha

Yeah, this is tres cute in itself, but in the context of the whole story just seems weird, like everything is running backwards in a sort of sexual-intimacy Benjamin Button—they start out sticking their tongues in each others’ mouth and end up blushing at sidelong glances from across the room.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

cute and all but I feel like nothing really big is happening

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Exactly what are you expecting?

We knew since the start that this series was SOL about the lead up to Mei and Yuzu's wedding.

joined Nov 13, 2019

I am writing a light novel in chinese, please feel free to read it
it has received good reputation among my friends !
https://ewr1.vultrobjects.com/bin/novel/Jikan_no_kaori/public_landing.html

last edited at Jun 24, 2020 5:25AM

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

at this rate we'll be three more sequels in before they even consider fucking

joined Jun 12, 2015

Citrus is a self-parody now?!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Citrus is a self-parody now?!

Wasn’t it always?

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

When the fucking starts lmao

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Exactly what are you expecting?

We knew since the start that this series was SOL about the lead up to Mei and Yuzu's wedding.

I thought their relationship was going to progress faster, the chapters always end up with mei still being shy and yuzu being a dork in love that's embarrassed whenever something small happens.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

You obviously have to be married first. :P

joined Jul 26, 2016

You obviously have to be married first. :P

No premarital hanky panky in my pure Christian gay mango!

fuck

Cb182e17-7bdc-4652-835e-c4a70727bb93
joined Dec 25, 2019

All the kisses and lovey doves stares better end now, and get to the real deal which is SOME. INTENSE. SEXUAL. HANDHOLDING.

last edited at Dec 25, 2019 4:14PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

if harumin not possible then just finish the main story

WAIT DO YOU HAVE TWITTER? I THINK I KNOW YOU

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

https://twitter.com/CITRUSYUZUMEI/status/1210910193564864514
Citrus has some really dedicated fans

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/CITRUSYUZUMEI/status/1210910193564864514
Citrus has some really dedicated fans

And a lot of dedicated haters, especially around here

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Dark_Tzitzimine
HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

I love seeing how excited Yuzu always gets.

To reply you must either login or sign up.