Oh, mince !

joined Jul 23, 2017

I really want yo ship those two but its illegal
ヽ(;へ;)ノ

Chapter 8 is out & translated. here

last edited at Dec 19, 2019 6:19AM

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

It will be up on dynasty later today, we're too lazy to get uploader rights so we have to wait for another uploader to do it for us

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

That last page melted my cold, unfeeling heart.

Thanks Chaosteam!

joined Jul 21, 2016

Last page was too cute... AAAAAA

joined Dec 5, 2018

i'm so DONE WITH THESE USELESS LESBIANS OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
JUST BANG ALREADY

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Oh wow. What a gift that chapter was. Five years in this manga and they're still afraid to say I love you, despite not being afraid to get married at 16!! Also what a pleasant surprise that kiss on the cheek was.

Screenshot_20220816-234512_mangazone
joined Sep 9, 2019

My gay heart. Even my girlfriend's cuteness can't stand against mei and yuzu's gayness

Pp
joined Jun 6, 2013

Is Matsuri panel inspired in Pearl of Splatoon? * u * I think it is uwu ~~

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

I can't decide if this or Chapter 6 is my favorite of Citrus+ so far. Chapter 6 was great for Mei's character progression, but this chapter gave us some much needed downtime for our lovely couple.

That being said, I absolutely adore everything about this chapter. Mei is trying so hard to be more open about her emotions, which after repressing them for nearly 5 years, probably isn't an easy thing to do. Yuzu's obviously frustrated, especially after Mei promised to say "I love you" once a day, but she's willing to let it go because she knows how Mei feels. Do I wish she could have actually said it? Of course. But I'm glad Saburouta is keeping Mei a flawed character. If she was able to be so open after just one little promise, it would've felt a little rushed.

I also loved Mei's little diary. Granted, we've never seen it before, but we never saw much of Mei's personal life or hobbies in Citrus anyway, since the focus was on Yuzu. I'm glad she decided to immediately tell Yuzu about her encounter with Sayaka, and their conversation that followed was fantastic. Mei is growing. She's not just changing her life for Yuzu anymore, but for herself and others around her.

Alright, now time to discuss the uwu kawaii stuff... OUT-OF-THE-SHOWER MEI! PUPPY YUZU! MEI PLAYING WITH HER HAIR JUST LIKE IN CHAPTER 16! AAAAAHHHHH!!! YEEEEESSS!!!

And to top it all off, to make up for not saying "I love you" like she promised, Mei gives Yuzu a little goodnight kiss. This chapter has officially solidified Mei as my favorite character in Citrus. Good goddesses of Yuri, I love this series with all my heart!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm not even gonna bother pretending that I didn't enjoy this chapter. Finally a Citrus+ chapter worthy of me re-reading it!

the chapter, that is, not the series

last edited at Dec 19, 2019 2:51PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That was a really good chapter for Mei but Yuzu's reaction were the cherry on top

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Good chapter but I need faster developments since we get like 1 chapter every two freaking months aaaggghhh.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

First actually good chapter so far

It's been too long

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Suburouta really likes her Link and Zelda lol.

triforce

last edited at Dec 19, 2019 6:45PM

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

First actually good chapter so far

It's been too long

What about Chapter 6?

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Why is Yuzu´s blanket so much shorter than Mei´s? It´s freaking me out.

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

Ah the useless lesbians are back

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Midnightgunner posted:

OMG she sleeps with her feet exposed... This is disturbing indeed.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Midnightgunner posted:

You stiil have to take in consideration it's summer so it's might be hot (at least for the weather.)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

Midnightgunner posted:

You stiil have to take in consideration it's summer so it's might be hot (at least for the weather.)

But they have an AC in the room (see page 03) well for starters, is just weird to have a smaller blanket but to think Yuzu is not afraid of monster under the bed or cold ... This changes everything

30min
joined Mar 29, 2019

I love cute moments like these.

joined Oct 20, 2019

i love this manga but its just so slow and i kinda like it and heat it in the same time
they are finally together and not kissing or at least holding hands its just make me mad
when u wait for more than month but have nothing lewd its hard :(
but i love this chapter,chapter 8 is the best until now , and i liked the kiss on the cheek(:
i want to know how it will end !>_<

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

After Mei kisses Yuzu, the eyes on Yuzu's shirt go bloodshot as she reacts.

To reply you must either login or sign up.