Forum › The twitter of girls and waking of shyness discussion

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Sjdndjdjfke why didn’t they kiss? I agree with the loli, if it’s consensual and you love each other, there’s no reason not to kiss

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

i have very mixed feelings about this....

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

the response of the opposing side in issues like this is mocking at the very best.

Clicks on a manga labelled lolicon
From an author who often writes her oneeloli fantasies
Surprised pikachu that it's about oneeloli
Proceeds to "stop liking what I don't like"

Mocking or ignoring are the only only appropriate reactions to this kind of behavior.

It's more like in a moral sense rather than just what you 'like' or 'dislike' though.

However, I can't say I'm not guilty of thinking this was a cute and fluffy story for a second, but it makes me feel like an idiot.

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

And exactly what "moral" advancements are being achieved by this impotent wailing about an author who's contributed a great deal more to yuri than most of her detractors likely will in their entire lives?

Can't wait for them to start calling for the removal of her works from the site because they can't keep their moral erections in their pants so we have even less yuri to enjoy. Oh wait, that already happened on the first page.

last edited at Dec 11, 2019 11:37PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

......this had nothing to do with twitter :(

The Twitter (Bird songs) is her class mates talking, and the awakening of shyness is what happens to her because of their chatter

Akari-daisuki
joined Dec 19, 2015

Itou Hachi back at it again with being a disgusting mother fucker. I’d really like to never see anything from them ever again.

Yet here you are, clicking on it anyways.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It's weird. I think if a man had wrote this, I'd be disgusted. I might not even have finished it. However, I'm okay with the story, because a woman wrote it. Still I'd feel a lot less like a pervert rooting for the couple if the girl would have been just a touch older. 13 or 14 would have been good.

last edited at Dec 12, 2019 3:24AM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

It's weird. I think if a man had wrote this, I'd be disgusted. I might not even have finished it. However, I'm okay with the story, because a woman wrote it.

I think it's like that for a lot of people. Men are seen as inherently more perverse/dangerous than women... and really that's not so much the case. And even knowing that I personally still tend to follow that thought process myself until I literally force myself to stop and rethink.

Still I'd feel a lot less like a pervert rooting for the couple if the girl would have been just a touch older. 13 or 14 would have been good.

I'm 40, almost all yuri I find is based on high school age or young adults... I feel kinda gross and perverted a lot because my age gap is so big. No age gap moe for me, sigh.

last edited at Dec 12, 2019 3:43AM

joined May 26, 2017

Itou Hachi is the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It's weird. I think if a man had wrote this, I'd be disgusted. I might not even have finished it. However, I'm okay with the story, because a woman wrote it.

I think it's like that for a lot of people. Men are seen as inherently more perverse/dangerous than women... and really that's not so much the case. And even knowing that I personally still tend to follow that thought process myself until I literally force myself to stop and rethink.

Still I'd feel a lot less like a pervert rooting for the couple if the girl would have been just a touch older. 13 or 14 would have been good.

I'm 40, almost all yuri I find is based on high school age or young adults... I feel kinda gross and perverted a lot because my age gap is so big. No age gap moe for me, sigh.

I'm getting long in the tooth myself, and I'm fine with lesbian STORIES about young love. I think it's cute and innocent, and fun to read. Even age gap is fine if the girl is not too young, say at least 16, and a willing participant.
However, when the character age gets to 10 or below, that gets uncomfortable because my niece is in that age, and I hate to think of ANYBOBY thinking of her like that.

Kosmonautkong2
joined Dec 14, 2014

I miss 5-years ago Itou Hachi. This new, modern Itou Hachi gives me some real fucking creeper vibes.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Those wondering for the title, it's Itou Hachi herself who write the title in english .

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I came here to read words of joy for our goddess' gifts only to see sacrilegious comments sprout like fucking dillweed.

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

I think it's like that for a lot of people. Men are seen as inherently more perverse/dangerous than women... and really that's not so much the case.

Perverse? Perhaps not more perverse. More dangerous?

Well, we don't exactly see a lot of female mass killers or husband beaters in comparison to the reverse now do we lmao.

last edited at Dec 12, 2019 8:59AM

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Itou Hachi-sama, Kodama Naoko-sama, please keep making the story that you love. Unleash all your desires. I love you two so much for always being true to yourself. There are passion and honesty in your works that rarely found in other manga

joined Sep 5, 2018

I think it's like that for a lot of people. Men are seen as inherently more perverse/dangerous than women... and really that's not so much the case.

Well, we don't exactly see a lot of female mass killers or husband beaters in comparison to the reverse now do we lmao.

It’s not that men are inherently dangerous, it’s what society turns them into by propagating those messages and expecting them to be manly. Things considered “manly”: violence, dominance, sexual prowess. Faced with resistance (talking back, demanding a divorce, etc)? Not getting any sex from your wife or anyone else? Uh-oh, your manliness is in danger! Quick, restore it with violence and just force the sex you’re not getting voluntarily! Success, manliness restored!

Stop expecting men to be “manly” and propagating that they are dangerous.

Ahem, sorry, got triggered a bit there. Great articles nonetheless, a recommended read for any gender.
Also starting to get a bit off-topic.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Women tend to be more subtle and "under the radar" with what they do, coupled with what is generally a societal accord that women aren't capable, that makes it easier to get away with stuff... but it is definitely a problem. Also female domestic abuse is just woefully underreported and sadly still more widely accepted as somehow okay. But I digress from the greater discussion at hand, which is that lolicon stuff can be pretty questionable at times.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

......this had nothing to do with twitter :(

The Twitter (Bird songs) is her class mates talking, and the awakening of shyness is what happens to her because of their chatter

Ah, gotcha. That makes sense. I would never have gotten that. Thanks

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Mild pedophilia. probably yes. Grooming, I don't think so (it was the little girl who started into motion their love affair and the Onee was the one holding back). Strong Pedophilia with intended rape, I don't think so. No. So far I have never read in psych journals about rapists pedophiles wanting their victims to turn 18 or become mature enough before they could have romantic/sexual intercourse with them. I mean, this Itou Hachi story is completely different from the pedophilia with grooming and rape which we should all rightfully abhor.

Reading Itou Hachi's recent works with almost the same topic, it gives me the impression that the romantic aspect essentially is not about the lolicon or the age gap thing. I think it's the idea of holding back and for how long lovers can hold back that kicks off the romance. I might be wrong but for now, that's what it seems to me.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Itou Hachi-sama, Kodama Naoko-sama, please keep making the story that you love. Unleash all your desires. I love you two so much for always being true to yourself. There are passion and honesty in your works that rarely found in other manga

Kinda reminds me of de Sade LOL. He wrote stuff that in his own time people were thinking should not have been written. Now look, his works went down to the analects of world lit.

Oie_1603841raayvbqe
joined Mar 27, 2018

It’s not that men are inherently dangerous, it’s what society turns them into by propagating those messages and expecting them to be manly

So it's not that they're born more dangerous, they're just made to be more dangerous.
That isn't at odds with what I was getting at really, which is more or less pertaining to the end result.

And I do have to draw the line of culpability somewhere when so many cling to that way of life anyhow.

last edited at Dec 12, 2019 10:37AM

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Kinda reminds me of de Sade LOL. He wrote stuff that in his own time people were thinking should not have been written. Now look, his works went down to the analects of world lit.

Lmao there's a big difference between Naoko Kodama and this, don't put them on the same category. Angst and drama has nothing to do with attraction to underage children.

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Came for memes, got drama instead. Remind me to never go into a comment section of something tagged under lolicon ever again...

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The salt from the butthurt dumbfucks who can't read tags is healing to me.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I am having more fun reading the comments than the manga itself haha. Honestly, if they post some guro yuri, does people also complain about , normalizing murder and chopping people off, for example? I think not.

The story is eh ok,I've seen worse.

To reply you must either login or sign up.