Forum › Posts by same

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

The mad lad finished 2DK on the same day as well. Will binge both now TYVM!

same
Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Just to add some context for the ending for the people that don't think this is yuri or any hard confirmaton.

Bear in mind that this series started in 2009; a period where hand holding is ACTUALLY lewd as much as people like to meme on it today. I remember reading like 90% of the stuff on this website back in highschool and any kind of romantic intimacy and or even confirmation of a romantic relationship was pretty rare. Any kind of kissing had lots of sex in it and was basically hentai. Yuri series/ doujinshi was either hentai or very teasy with the typical blushing and nothing more. The in between or what I like to think is the sweetspot, that is very common today was extremely rare.

Referencing a post from another series
Some guy mentioned in the comments section that I will quote "If both parties request to share a room, the declaration itself is equivalent to a 'confession'" with a link to this official tweet

No idea if it's true or not, I'm not Japanese nor do I understand the social culture that well, nor do I even speak or understand but I'll just take their word for it.

It's a relic from the past from a period completely different compared today. I actually stopped reading around chapter 30 or so because it rarely had any updates, so I decided to wait until it was completed (or at least caught up) and boy did I wait a while.... Thank you to all the scanlators that picked this series up!

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Holy shit didn't expect everyone in this thread to be so butthurt they'd start spouting spouting philosophical/ politcal bullshit. JESUS CHRIST NO ONE GIVES A SHIT LMAO ABSOLUTE CRINGE GET A LIFE SERIOUSLY

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Really don't think this is yuri and it's not even tagged as yuri on comicwalker. Hope that changes, but honestly I doubt anything will go beyond than the hinted secret obsession they had for each other as seiyuus before they met. Aside from that it's a pretty refreshing concept. Strongly reminds me of Oshi ga Budokan which was another great read/ watch.

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Came for memes, got drama instead. Remind me to never go into a comment section of something tagged under lolicon ever again...

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Whaattt???? Thats it?? I need more!!

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Kumichou angst is best angst <3

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Where is the incest?

same
Image Comments 16 Sep 00:59
Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015
Rfkpbeo

why... :'(

same
1 x ½ discussion 09 Sep 05:44
Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Finally some proper mother x daughter incest!! The yuri gods have blessed us well this year <3

same
Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Damn no yuri tag :( Was really hyped for this one as well

same
Image Comments 27 Aug 02:48
Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015
53666897_p0

Less theory and more practical! :D

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

THANK YOUUUU!!!! WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SO MUCH!! <3 <3 <3

same
Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

WHY

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

OMG THERES MORE

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

me :
art 1000/10 (it's cute and original)
story 999/10 (almost perfect, CUZ IT'S INCOMPLETE WITHOUT A SEQUEL! I NEED MORE!! ;_;)

10/10 is not enough for me

kudos to all mochi's yuri!!!

I agree with this rating

I'm Stan, and I think now would be the right time to tell ya'll that... Apparently, Mochi also made some extra pages and chapters for this series, but all of them are exclusive to DIFFERENT online bookstores and retail stores.
So yeah........ I won't be able to get to them any time soon.

I hope we'll get to see them one day :'( Also thanks for all the translations. You have gotten me completely head over heels for this artist

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

The series itself is basically a prequel of the one-shot.

It kinda cheapen chapter 1 impact. And the older character was ooc at time. But at least now we know that they gonna be happy ever after

Yeah I wanted something after the events of them sleeping together, but oh well. It was still adorable as hell throughout

same
Image Comments 02 Jul 06:23
Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015
60596197_p0

Any touhou ship pretty much works at this point

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

"I would've taken you away if I could" AHHH MY HEART. Just too sweet <3 <3 <3

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

It's not cheating if it's yuri. I would totally be fine with it if my wife left for another woman.

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Everything this artist makes is just freaking great

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

God I love rare parings

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Omg this was the best shit ever <3

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

Anyone read that webtoon chain of youth?

Miyuki's other series with the hospital girls was enjoyable as well as the one shot. Haven't been betrayed yet, so I'm expecting great things.

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

So why decide to upload your stuff onto dynasty now? Also thanks for all the releases.