Forum › Posts by Symuri

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Incidentally, there was no shampoo or conditioner in this world. People used soap to wash their hair, but it was made differently from the kind in my world and could get hair just as clean as the products I was more familiar with. I’d read a lot of stories of people transported to other worlds setting up shop to sell homemade shampoo and conditioner, but that wasn’t my cup of tea.

Wait, she doesn't like Honzuki no Gekokujou? Rei isn't woman of culture

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Lol, reading Itou Hachi and Kodama Naoko's manga's comment section is always as fun as reading the manga

Is there other Yuri author like them?

Symuri
Image Comments 04 Jan 01:58
Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016
Oddnumberr_-1477083738068905988-img1

Somehow, this gives me KyoAni vibes

Symuri
Image Comments 14 Dec 16:48
Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016
Homura910210-1469992263657095168-img1

At least her hair is still braid, I fear for the day Pekora finally unbraid her hair

https://twitter.com/usadapekora/status/1470765223653277696

Oh no...

Symuri
Image Comments 26 Oct 16:41
Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016
89321237_p1

Click the source, there's some more noefure goodness

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

No surprise here, knowing the Anthology.

Love it, more please~ XD

Symuri
Gemini discussion 24 Apr 06:08
Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Kodama Naoko and incest... What a holy combination...

Symuri
Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Ch 4: Nanairo Kakumei intensifies XD

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Has been waiting for this! I really liked the polyamory arc in AnoKiss

last edited at Feb 2, 2020 5:16AM

Symuri
Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Have read until the chapter 7, there should be aaangst and drama tags.

If you like the psychological drama in Still Sick, I think you'll like this one too.

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

OwO

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Well, this is weird. I usually love this kind of story, about trash people and their unhealthy relationship. I'm a big fan of Kodama Naoko. Add age-gap into the fray, I should like this manga

Yet... I felt nothing.

Symuri
Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Is that she giggling in the last page? If so, then my guess is: for her, death is too much of a light punishment. She wants to make her SUFFER first. She waits for the time when she has the power torture the human

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Itou Hachi-sama, Kodama Naoko-sama, please keep making the story that you love. Unleash all your desires. I love you two so much for always being true to yourself. There are passion and honesty in your works that rarely found in other manga

Symuri
Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

It's a Yuri wins? I think they're staying as friends?

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

I love Kodama Naoko-sensei. Her "Moratorium" was the one who introduced me to Yuri. Without her, I'd only know crappy romance shoujo

Symuri
Still Sick discussion 16 Jan 01:19
Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

This reminds me more of Yagate Kimi ni Naru, to be honest. Or it's just me craving it too much XD

Symuri
Still Sick discussion 15 Jan 23:01
Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

I think it needs aaangst tag for the whole manga though. I've read until the latest chapter (ch 9) in pixiv and it's aaangst all the way

Symuri
Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

More Patchouli wholesomeness is always welcome

Symuri
Millet Soup discussion 12 Aug 07:25
Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

https://store.steampowered.com/app/867490/Remyadry/

Touhou game with Millet Soup's illustrations!

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

So... Am I the only who like this very much?

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Well, it's clear that Nana is the more main character, while Yuyu... She is complex...

It can be more said that the Nana's character growth is the main story, but the problem maker that making her grow is always Yuyu.

last edited at Jan 8, 2017 2:32PM

Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

Anyone here reading Nanairo Kakumei? Well, it's a shoujo manga so I kinda doubt anyone here is. But my point here is, I really wonder if this manga can be tagged as yuri or not. The story is about 2 girls, Nana and Yuyu who has been good friends since they are little child. At first, it looks like a bullying manga, but the truth is Yuyu actually doesn't want Nana has any other friend but her. So, Yuyu "socially" kills Nana, so that Nana doesn't have anyone but her. Yuyu herself only needs Nana, as she said in below.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C1LIO1nUoAAvpCI.jpg:large (found it at someone's twitter)

It's clear that Yuyu loves Nana, but the mangaka doesn't make it clear in what way. Personally, I think it's a yuri and I want to tag it as shoujo ai in MangaUpdate and batoto. So, how do you think?

Symuri
Hairdresser discussion 20 Dec 11:56
Ayuyu
joined Dec 20, 2016

By visiting Isaki Uta site, I think he/she is more an illustrator rather than mangaka, explaining the beautiful art. And yeah, let's hope Isaki Uta draws more yuri manga. Let the yuri soul awaken!!