Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

NANOHA IS SUCH A DORK. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

New girl is really sweet and really deserves a love of her own though. Mayhaps Okitsu-sempai?

Or maybe go the Komi-san route and set up a legit a 3way relationship? I don't get the feeling this author would go for that though, the lead two are way too single-mindedly into each other.

last edited at Dec 8, 2019 3:15AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@knthomsen

Why you gotta be like that, man?

Also, unrelated, but, why does your name look like it's from, like, Cambodia or Thailand or Laos or something?

joined Dec 7, 2019

My heaaart <3 this is my daily dose~ thankieeeee my inner self is screaming for more. TT

joined May 31, 2019

Hmmm is Kouhai-chan transforming into the in-universe reader character? I dig.

joined Oct 22, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch65#10
horny intensifies

Honestly, looking at the last panel of the page before that, and the first panel of this page you linked, it almost seems like all 3 of them got into that mood. I'm chuckling, and I'm not sure if it's because of that thought, the r/madlads video I'm listening to while making this post, or both.

joined Dec 20, 2013

okay, now that's just not fair !! what is this teasing ? now i cannot help but see a polyroute the author will never take !! >_< !!!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Double kabedon

joined Jan 11, 2018

I love how in two chapters, Mai went from “I have to break them up” to “just kiss already”

Yeah that's the feeling I'm getting too.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Cute overload ^_^ <3

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Hurray for the gay! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

This mangaka is doing so many things right.

Mai definitely brought a triangle dynamic, but she never felt like a threat -- the author never really built her role up that way, imo. This is one of the best not triangle executions I've experienced in a manga. (So grateful.) Mai likes Nanoha, so it makes sense that she wants to be with her and has thoughts about getting between them. As long as she doesn't actively try to ruin their relationship, it's fine by me.

Being a third is painful, but it happens. Sometimes you can't help it.

This is so so good...

Doyoulikemykar2
joined Nov 15, 2019

SAVE THIS GAY THIRD WHEEL, PLEASE throws chair

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I love how in two chapters, Mai went from “I have to break them up” to “just kiss already”

Yeah that's the feeling I'm getting too.

But a lot of the feeling of speed in this overall arc is a function of the release schedule—where with Igarashi we often had at least a week or maybe two to chew over the implications of each new chapter, here we got ten chapters in basically a week, so we barely have time to formulate questions about where the plot is going before we start getting answers.

Not that I’m complaining.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

pls no poly

joined Oct 11, 2019

pls no poly

pls poly

joined Oct 22, 2018

pls no poly

pls poly

Top 10 most destructive wars in modern history

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

eh. itd be pretty disappointing if it was with some character who showed up 60 chapters in. im not against poly stuff, but I am when it hasn't even been remotely hinted at for the majority of the comic.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

eh. itd be pretty disappointing if it was with some character who showed up 60 chapters in. im not against poly stuff, but I am when it hasn't even been remotely hinted at for the majority of the comic.

May I introduce you to Komi-san Wa Komyushou Desu and the trinity of threesome destiny known as Tadano x Komi x Manbagi? The last of whom was introduced 131 chapters into the series.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

May I introduce you to Komi-san Wa Komyushou Desu and the trinity of threesome destiny known as Tadano x Komi x Manbagi? The last of whom was introduced 131 chapters into the series.

Well, Manbagi Rumiko has had 100 chapters since, so the developement in her relationships with the silent devine one and the best crossdresser feels natural. Mai-chan here does not have such luxury (yet?), thus even though I am an advocate of polyamory, for now I agree with runrin that the poly route would not be a good choice, for it would feel shoehorned. Not without about 2 more volumes for developements.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

pls no poly

pls poly

Lmao I actually snorted

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Pls not poly 2.0
But I don't get that vibes, I got that Nanoha did that because made a kabedon to only Chidori felt strange (and she wanted to do it more, I can bet that too xD)

joined May 31, 2019

Mai: I want the gay!
Me: You can't HANDLE the GAY!
(seriously, you'll melt)

Kanistorshik_octavia_portrait_wallpaper
joined May 9, 2011

pls no poly

pls poly

I was gonna go with top 10 anime betrayals

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Pls not poly 2.0
But I don't get that vibes, I got that Nanoha did that because made a kabedon to only Chidori felt strange (and she wanted to do it more, I can bet that too xD)

You're ascribing too much awareness to Nanoha. She actually just tripped because the train was too full and she didn't have anything to hold on to.

If you all needed more confirmation that Nanoha is a top...

To reply you must either login or sign up.