Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

joined Feb 1, 2013

I don't get the complaints at all. This was never meant to be a serious grounded story. From the get go this was going to be a wild, over the top outlandish series of yuri sex encounters. People should just enjoy the show. I'm finding all these outrageous developments hot and can't wait to see what comes next. I really hope the MCs get involved soon I miss seeing them.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I see, so this is how you hash things out with someone when they find out your having sex with like 3 other people, it all makes sense.

joined Jan 13, 2019

why does every nsfw thing being released lately involve incest

joined Jun 3, 2014

Because incest is wincest obviously

joined Dec 5, 2018

this author is always so weird LOL i can't take this anymore
i', like what the hell all the time when reading this

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

Aha, so this is how you should fix the cheating! I see ))))

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well damn

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Naruhodo! The way to confess to your lover that you've been involved with a side piece or two is to emotionally manipulate them into also partaking of said side-pieces as they expound on how you did this and that to them after doing it to your lover first. I feel so enlightened! How was I so ignorant for so long??

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

There is no way anyone can complain about this. We've blown past the realm of having complaints completely.

If anyone of you have a complaint about this development I'll fight you.

And i will fight back then cause i have a list of complaints about that shitshow

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Tae-chan and Jimiko-san: A monogamist's worst nightmare

Also are we just gonna ignore the side blurb about Kuyou and Manami going an aquarium?

last edited at Dec 7, 2019 8:22AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

When it start off with Tae and Jimiko it was nice then Tanako comeand i was like ok then Tanako decide she also want a relation likeTae/Jiniko and she found Rise and i thought that we will have Tanako/Rise falling for each other since Tanako already said she want to date and become lover but nop Rise become a dumb bitch and start that whole shitshow the current arc is. Here is what started it all and it's why i hate hentai logic. "I could ask this question to Tanako and not have sex with you to found out but i will not do the first and totally the second because we need to fuck"

You can say that most hentai have dumb logic but most hentai are OS so it doesn't really matter, here we dealing with dumb logic for 6/7 chapters and it's starting to show its limits.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I don't get the complaints at all. This was never meant to be a serious grounded story. From the get go this was going to be a wild, over the top outlandish series of yuri sex encounters. People should just enjoy the show. I'm finding all these outrageous developments hot and can't wait to see what comes next. I really hope the MCs get involved soon I miss seeing them.

+1

joined May 7, 2017

But of course it wound up like this, not a shadow of doubt in my mind

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Eh?

joined Jul 26, 2016

good shit, maaaaaaannn

6d773abd5093e0f04807bae3fb796be4cee752bf
joined Mar 27, 2015

If the last chapter doesn't end with every woman on Earth having sex with one another, I'll riot.

last edited at Dec 7, 2019 4:00PM

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

If the last chapter doesn't end with every woman on Earth having sex with one another, I'll riot.

I will riot with you.

joined Apr 15, 2018

Tae-chan and Jimiko-san: A monogamist's worst nightmare

That's hardly fair, those two don't even know about any of this. I suspect that they're going to find out in the next chapter, which will hopefully wrap this narrative up ...

joined Jun 3, 2014

God, why didn't I notice the character bios in each chapter. They're so funny

joined Jul 4, 2018

Because incest is wincest obviously

cause the people demand it..

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Lol, love how the "adult" is the one actually setting things up.

Hope we get a foursome next.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

sweet home Alabama.

Images__01
joined Nov 3, 2019

Nekminnit orgy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

that's some serious healing stuff! (((o(゚▽゚)o)))

joined Jun 21, 2018

Well let's hope the titular characters appear next and are doing way better.

To reply you must either login or sign up.