F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

why does every nsfw thing being released lately involve incest

Because incest is wincest obviously

cause the people demand it..

You know what they say, “bread and incest keep the public happy.”

last edited at Dec 8, 2019 4:39PM

joined Apr 15, 2018

Can we get the "what the fuck am I reading?" tag on this chapter? I'm thoroughly confused by...everything.

Proposed and rejected.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

this mom is wild with all the casual degeneracy going on

So when is chapter 15 going to be out?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So when is chapter 15 going to be out?

Should be somewhere around Feb 5th.

joined Apr 15, 2018

Well, it's out, and no, Chapter 15 is not the last chapter, and no, Tae-chan and Jimiko-san are still nowhere to be seen.

EDIT: We do get updated as to their current activities in the character blurbs, but ...

last edited at Feb 5, 2020 1:35AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

EDIT: We do get updated as to their current activities in the character blurbs, but ...

I mean, the characters bulbs are always updated. I just hopê we have ended with the incest/orgy bullshit because it was way too long and frankly not that good since a moment.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Read that chapter , I'm glad that trunaround is over. It wasn't making any sense to me. And what do you mean Ito "you know about it", did you not fucking remember that you trick Kuyou by making her comeback when you having sex with her mom ? Do you think she is stupid ? Still a bit mad that everyone is willing to forgive but whatever, they were all consent and all know about it .

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

And what do you mean Ito "you know about it", did you not fucking remember that you trick Kuyou by making her comeback when you having sex with her mom ?

I think it was more that she knew she was still doing that.

last edited at Feb 6, 2020 2:03PM

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

If only lesbian hook ups are easy like this.
sigh

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Can't say i'm glad Kuyou make that Ito's shenanigans stop. Ito was lowkey annoying and the sole fact she keep having sex with Kuyou's mom even after she made them realise their feelings is a bit wtf. Like, what was the point ? Not that Kuyou's mom avoid the blame here since she was still doing it. Kuyou too for that matter but since she state she want this to stop, she realise that situation was clearly not ok.

joined Feb 23, 2016

I thought this was done... but apparently not( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Amazing. This is so dumb.

joined Jun 21, 2018

New victim! Let’s see where it will spread next.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Uhh, I don't really agree putting your whole who-ha in Bath Salts, especially in ones that are not pH balanced. The fragrances and chemical dyes cause irritation down there.

last edited at Feb 7, 2020 3:21PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Uhh, I don't really agree putting your whole who-ha in Bath Salts, especially in ones that are not pH balanced. The fragrances and chemical dyes cause irritation down there.

I mean, it's bath salt, so you're pretty much gonna be putting everything including your who-ha in there. Unless you're some weirdo who wears some kind of who-ha protection cup when taking baths.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

And the weaponized lesbianism continues. Where will this wild rollercoaster ride take us to? Whatever happened to the titular characters? Nobody knows~

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

I hope the "main" characters appear again for the ultimo orgy I expect in the last chapter

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

I think someone already made this joke before, but...

LESBIAN COMMUNISM

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

LESBIAN COMMUNISM

The time for fully automated luxury gay space communism has arrived

joined Jun 30, 2015

LESBIAN COMMUNISM

LESBIANS OF THE WORLD, UNITE! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR UNDERWEAR!

kuroko? stap cheating on misaka

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

LESBIAN COMMUNISM

LESBIANS OF THE WORLD, UNITE! YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BUT YOUR UNDERWEAR!

I planned to ignore this, but I was summoned by the blatant mention of leftist ideology.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

"sorry we can't have sex anymore, i want to commit to only having sex with my mom" is a very valid break up explanation

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

"sorry we can't have sex anymore, i want to commit to only having sex with my mom" is a very valid break up explanation

Taiyaki will be proud.

To reply you must either login or sign up.