Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Dammm that credit page xDDDD

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Love this and hate it. They show some sweet/cute moments, but most of the characters are portrayed as straight women (?) Having sex with other women to understand their feelings (?) and playing it off as deep friendship for no real reason, totally undermining gay feelings as a whole and pretending like straight coupling is somehow more real because women are only supposed to be friendly with eachother (????)

The MCs are cute and nonchalant in their gayness but glasses girl (that's what I call her because I can barely remember english names, even being english myself, let alone Japanese) pisses me off. Playing off tight vagina girl's™ feelings and then suddenly pushing a threesome on her with a "straight" girl.

Above all, their readiness for sex with other women at any given moment while claiming to be straight and timid around the opposite sex AND open relationships popping up quicker than lady boners, makes this one of the most unrealistic yuri manga I have ever read, sexiness aside, and that is saying something...

last edited at Nov 4, 2019 7:21PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

but most of the characters are portrayed as straight women (?)

[citation needed]

joined Feb 18, 2015

So... does Jimiko stand for Teraji Miko? (Last part of one name and all of the other.)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So... does Jimiko stand for Teraji Miko? (Last part of one name and all of the other.)

Correct. There's a TL note about the meanings behind some of the character's names at the end of ch10.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

"What happened to our protagonists? Fuck that nevermind here's incest mom fucking her daughter's friend"

╹___╹

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Every chapter: "You know, these two haven't had sex yet"

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Every chapter: "You know, these two haven't had sex yet"

That's not fair at all.

Many chapters just straight up invent new people for the character from last chapter to have sex with.

Like, this wouldn't bother me if they'd started with this concept, but we hung around with the original couple for several chapters, so it sure just feels like the author got bored with them and decided to switch concepts so they could indulge some of their fetishes. Which, I mean, again, fine, but make it a spinoff or something. Change the title.

joined Apr 15, 2018

I thought it was done? Or did i already read it somewhere else xD

It switched publications from Comic Megastore Alpha to Comic Hotmilk, which could potentially mean we'll get new chapters monthly going forward.

Apparently not, it wasn't in the December issue of Comic Hotmilk.

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

This series is like the Marvel Cinematic Universe of lesbians fucking. Can’t wait for the next big crossover.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

This series is like the Marvel Cinematic Universe of lesbians fucking. Can’t wait for the next big crossover.

Maybe they can cross over with Isuzu's Counter and finally get the poor girl laid.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

“Threesomes solve everything”
...I don’t even remotely understand how or why this threesome would solve anything.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I can't even. This shit become more and more stupid the further it goes and Rise is the definition of stupid, all this shit happen because she don't believe that a girl who said she love her, ask for her date, become lover and who she call HER GIRLFRIEND ,that she is nothing more than a sex-friend and decide "hey lol i'm gonna fuck my friend" and start this whole chain reaction. Mom also take part of the cake as they TOTALLY could have gone throught this situation by just talking but decide it's better to fuck Tanako with her daughter in front on Rise just to prove a point. Not to talk about the overall situation who is stupis as it can get.

I really try to appreciate it, i really do but the further this arc goes, the more stupid it get. That's insane that Rise seem to not understand why someone who sincerly love her will be mad about her getting sex with another woman and she had to witness in a threesome to realise it. Honestly i don't expect anything anymore and just wish we get Tae and Jimiko back soon.

joined Aug 1, 2013

What an interesting way to show someone you love them

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

what

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Can we get the "what the fuck am I reading?" tag on this chapter? I'm thoroughly confused by...everything.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

There is no way anyone can complain about this. We've blown past the realm of having complaints completely.

If anyone of you have a complaint about this development I'll fight you.

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

Is this really safe to have on Dynasty? What if the disease spreads to other stories! Eventually all women who visit the site will catch the disease, and us men will start googling sex change. Spare the world this memetic disease! Or don't--yuri degenerate land would be awesome.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Why would turning world in yuritopia be a bad thing?

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

...I don't think there is anywhere we can start. This is making less and less sense as it goes on.

joined Apr 1, 2017

Hopefully one day we'll get the MCs back. That said, having your girlfriend orgasm in front of you over and over while you watch in shame just to show you that you're a piece of shit probably wasn't the best way to go about this. Honestly, the relationship should have just ended, instead we're told that Rise has been worrying about her cheating the whole time, while making the decision to continue cheating for literally no reason, and would have continued if she hadn't been caught.

joined Sep 9, 2016

Wow. I actually said aloud "What the fuck?" when they all met in that room. What a way to try and mend fences.

joined Dec 18, 2018

Hey, at the very least we finally had someone in this story recognize how fucked up the situation was...

This actually leaves me somewhat curious about the next chapter.

last edited at Dec 7, 2019 12:42AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I don't get it but this was hot as fuck so I don't care.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

To be fair, seems like Rise wouldn't get it unless she saw her girlfriend fucked right in front of her. Without drastic measures it wouldn't sink in that what she does is terrible. A shock therapy if you will.

last edited at Dec 7, 2019 1:52AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.