Forum › Tae-chan and Jimiko-san discussion

Another%20profile%20pic
joined May 15, 2019

I don't know how to feel about mother x daughter yuri,This is probably the first time i saw it but i will admitted that the sex scene is kinda hot. #LOLIDOMFTW

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kurausume did nothing wrong o3ob

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

FBI is watching you Kurogane Ken.

The beginning chapters were good. Idk wtf the chapters in between were but the mother x daughter chapter was surprising. I believe this is a good place to stop for me personally. Having my brain in continuous meltdown mode from trying to place logic in this ero manga is not healthy for me.

last edited at Sep 4, 2019 7:23AM

joined Sep 23, 2015

Just how did this story diverge so much? Isn't it literally called "Tae-chan and Kimiko-san"? We haven't seen them since chapter 5. So now there are more chapters that are not about them than there are about them. I want my OL yuri back.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Blimey Charlie, it's been quite a circuitous path. Gotta give props to the little gal being non-plussed even when caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Uh. That's not the conclusion I came to last chapter, but apparently you were right twintails. What the fuck.

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

Man remember when this was about office ladies.

joined Jul 1, 2019

about damn time! i was so waiting for this to happen omfg

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Milfcest

My%20melody%20heart
joined Jul 5, 2018

Ahhhh how did it get to this, id like to speak with the author

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

..... So.... Do the title characters work at an agency that takes children away from abusive parents.... then they go to investigate.... then they all bump donuts? I'm having trouble thinking how this will come full circle.... like a donut

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Yes, Kurasume is a good girl for blackmailing you and making your mom cum in front of you! And let's not forgot this all happened because Rise cheated on the woman who loved her! When do we even get back to the titular characters?!

The lolis are too busy turning all the girls into yuri zombies, no time for normal office yuri sex.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Do the title characters work at an agency that takes children away from abusive parents....

Alas, an optics manufacturer ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

More importantly, can we take a moment to appreciate how Kurasume is a fountain of awesome if ethically dodgy lulz? Also her delighted face is adorable af. (Honourable mention goes to Kuyou's what is this I don't even look.)

last edited at Sep 4, 2019 11:46AM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

At what point can this be labeled 'what the fuck' because I don't know wtf happened to the OL's

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't think you can call Kurasume a good girl given she blackmail two girls.

joined Aug 1, 2013

Somehow every chapter has me thinking, "Well, this has taken an interesting turn."

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Kurasume unlocked the incest route. Now it's just one more step to get the oyakadon threesome. Go for it, Kurasume.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I don't think you can call Kurasume a good girl given she blackmail two girls.

B-but her intentions were pure! :o
*cough*
...pardon, choked on my own bullshit there.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Proposing a new title:

Tae-chan and Jimiko-san and Takako-san and Ito-chan and Kuyou-chan and Rise-chan and Manami-san.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Kurogane's lesbians adventures.

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

Kurogane's lesbians bizarre adventures.

ftfy.

last edited at Sep 4, 2019 1:35PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Kurogane's lesbians bizarre adventures.

ftfy.

KuKe's Bizarre Lesventure

joined Jul 26, 2016

"This must be the work of an enemy loli!"

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Office ladies, threesome (voyeur?), prostitution, blackmail, lolis, incest...
What's next? watersports?

last edited at Sep 4, 2019 2:35PM

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Well I've read chapters 11 and 12 a couple of times now and I still can't see where it's "moderate" amounts of sex! ;p

To reply you must either login or sign up.