Forum › Ikenai Otona discussion

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

What are the circumstances around this series? I feel like it ended earlier than it should've.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

What are the circumstances around this series? I feel like it ended earlier than it should've.

It was a one volume serie so it ended where it was intented to end.

120x120px-ls-38203a65_avatar65018_8
joined Oct 27, 2011

It was a one volume serie so it ended where it was intented to end.

Take my money!! This serie's too cute to end here! (●´⌓`●)

joined Jun 12, 2015

Wow. That end was nothing. What a waste of time. None of the girls got a satisfying resolution. But there's more. Suddenly Akemi's ex-boyfrend is shown. And he has a better connection with her that those girls. Wow. Just wow.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Reads Ch. 5 Wow! This is such a good series. So exciting and very enjoyable to read. I wonder where it'll develop from here-WHAT?!!!!!

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

"The sort of love that happens in drama series doesn't happen to me... I'm just living my best life."

Akemi is everything 30+ year old women should achieve to be.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

h3x posted:

Wow. That end was nothing. What a waste of time. None of the girls got a satisfying resolution. But there's more. Suddenly Akemi's ex-boyfrend is shown. And he has a better connection with her that those girls. Wow. Just wow.

Really? because they shown that now all the girls are in love with her and that the ex boyfriend, no matter how many times they see each others they'll never go back together... How's that a better connection? it's only now that she feels popular and loved. It's almost logical to think that she will inevitable start a relationship with one and most unlikely all of them at once.

Z7geahm
joined Sep 7, 2016

Uh did we read the same manga? you're delusional and apparently can't read.

joined Jul 23, 2017

Here Iam thinkinng that the "Complete" word from the manga was just a glitch for this site

joined Jun 12, 2015

h3x posted:

Really? because they shown that now all the girls are in love with her and that the ex boyfriend, no matter how many times they see each others they'll never go back together... How's that a better connection? it's only now that she feels popular and loved. It's almost logical to think that she will inevitable start a relationship with one and most unlikely all of them at once.

They were dating a year. A year. And after a breakup they are still close good friends. That's what makes it a better connection. Doesn't matter if they will go back together or not, because she will not date any of these girls either.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Waaa , it's over? Dang

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Suddenly Akemi's ex-boyfrend is shown. And he has a better connection with her that those girls. Wow. Just wow.

Uh did we read the same manga? you're delusional and apparently can't read.

Hehehe, cut her some slack. After all, Shion, Reina and Yua are all very worried about that mottokare dude — and even making contingency plans to sabotage him if he and Akemi ever get together again.

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

"Man, it's gonna go down! The other girls started having feelings for Akemi, and now the ring? And they're coming over? Oh boy, could it be the elusive age gap yuri harem mang—"

Completed

"Oh"

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

End? It was finally getting started! :-x

Where's my 4 or 5 girl orgy scene? The chapter of them all explaining how 3 students and 1 teacher show up for school covered in hickies? You know, the good stuff.

We can only pray for a continuation I guess.

joined Sep 12, 2014

That's it? I was expecting the poly tag. What a shame!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

h3x posted:

h3x posted:

They were dating a year. A year. And after a breakup they are still close good friends. That's what makes it a better connection. Doesn't matter if they will go back together or not, because she will not date any of these girls either.

She said she wouldn't in the first 3 chapters because she wasn't seeing them like that, but at the end of the fourth,this Otona was showing some jealousy (the girl from the past was the trigger) and in this chapter she goes as far as to "punish" one of them ... in a lewd way so I don't think it's impossible for her to give in and accept their love, even if she has to wait a few years to make it a proper relationship.

But the author skipped the complications of meeting with their parents and stuff, it's an open ending of course but is not gonna be het, not with 3 girls storming in her house whenever they can... and she just happened to find the guy by chance and the guy is working overseas too. She said that it's not gonna happen... That's the author saying "don't worry lo/"

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

too bad it didn't last longer, but oh well, it was cute, silly and a bit sweet. I am glad it got translated, best of luck to the Mangaka in their next project.

last edited at Nov 17, 2019 2:11PM

joined Feb 5, 2018

If you really look at it, its just gonna be a harem without her knowing

joined Jul 13, 2014

this can't be real, this manga needs more chapter T_T, nothing beats life time cliff hanger T_T

last edited at Nov 17, 2019 3:41PM

Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Ahh! This was a such a good manga, need more like this...

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Wow, what an anti climax of an ending. Jerez, what even was the point?

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Being a yuri manga reader is suffering. Whenever you find something good it ends so abruptly that makes you think if it really worth to keep living...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Flanny posted:

Being a yuri manga reader is suffering. Whenever you find something good it ends so abruptly that makes you think if it really worth to keep living...

Of course! for example here's the first 5 minutes of Fragtime https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-m-tWZl77A
And yuru yuri omuro ke is coming back soon and translated!
Also what doesn't happen in the story the fans will do it in doujins and fanart... Well, idk about making ikenai Otona fanart but well, there's a lot out there of everything else xP

last edited at Nov 17, 2019 5:27PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Man, I'd only read the first chapter before now, and I really didn't expect this to have a harem ending.

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

Ah yes, the age gap yuri comedy harem ending. Nothing is more satisfying than witnessing it unfold.

To reply you must either login or sign up.